of     1   

biglulu
#185216Thursday, October 11, 2007 3:01 AM GMT

i need to make soem bricks smaller can soemone plz tell me how to make a brick smaller and also change the shape i need to do that to.
chainmill
#185248Thursday, October 11, 2007 3:48 AM GMT

Answer to first question: The toolbar provides everything you need. The size - changer is in it somewhere -- Look for it. Answer to second question: There is no literal way to change the shape. You can make bricks very similar in size and make it look a certain shape, but it's comlicated.
biglulu
#186399Friday, October 12, 2007 2:12 AM GMT

ok but could anyone plz try to give a more specific answer to the first question? thx
zeraki
#186499Friday, October 12, 2007 4:33 AM GMT

look on the toolbar, press all the buttons while having a brick selected, and when u still 4 blue spheres surrounding the brick, u can resize it. (lol)
Axelflames
Top 100 Poster
#186542Friday, October 12, 2007 5:54 AM GMT

Heres a Specific Answer Wiki Got it Memorized? [Axel][Flames]
lildookie
#188511Saturday, October 13, 2007 3:06 PM GMT

in explorer (on solo mode) have the properties window open and click on the brick you want, now go down in the properties tab and two of the things are: "shape" and "form factor" in shape you can change the brick to a cilender, a ball, and a brick again. in formfactor it changes the flatness of the brick (brick is normal, symetric is kinda flat, and plate is flat) if you want more shapes then go onto "tools" and go on "all models" type in "mesh" and click on a blank picture. now go onto workspace on explorer and put the mesh inside of the brick you want a different shape and then.... it will change shape! (to change the shape even more in properties go to mesh type and press whatever you need the brick will turn into lots of shapes) the tinest furball... (lildookie)

of     1