of     1   

thecaptainsam
#186975335Friday, April 08, 2016 1:48 PM GMT

RSOP+ should have the following as a format of their ROBLOX description: I (name) am a proud (rank) of Pakistan Military , I am loyal and will serve my military for as long as I live. United we stand and divided we fall. I promise all my loyalty to my country , respect to my seniors and my best at war. "We go to places where death fears to go to"- Pakistan Military "Be a part of something worth fighting for!"- Pakistan Military ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I am in (squad name) , my squad leader is (name of squadron leader) The following are my squadmates: (Name-SquadronName 1 ) (Name-SquadronName 2 ) (Name-SquadronName 3 ) (Name-SquadronName 4 ) ......and so on..... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Long Live Pakistan Military and Pakistan Zindabad! -----------------------------[END OF DESCRIPTION]----------------------------- RSOP/RSOP+ must respect their high ranks AT ALL TIMES. RSOP/RSOP+ must try to stay as active as possible to receive promotions RSOP/RSOP+ must NOT say anything against PM or their HRs RSOP/RSOP+ must always greet their higher ranks at HQ by saying Salaam (Name) RSOP/RSOP+ must NEVER call their higher ranks by name. All higher ranks are only to be called 'sir' except in the case of CPL,SGT. CPL and SGT must be called by 'CPL (Person's Name) OR SGT (Person's Name). Do not SK (Spawn Kill) allies or enemies at base except KOS (Kill-On Sight) IF YOU LEAVE PM YOU WILL BE DECLARED KOS AND WE WILL KILL YOU AT HQ ON SIGHT! NEVER ABUSE YOUR LOWER RANKS , ANY ABUSE REPORTED WITH PROOF WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DEALT WITH VIA DEMOTION,EXCILEMENT,ETC. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Patrol HQ at least 1-2 hours DAILY. HQ: http://www.roblox.com/games/66816061/Pakistan-Military Wear our uniform at all times if possible to purchase it. Link (Shirt): https://www.roblox.com/Pakistan-Millitary-Offical-Uniform-Shirt-item?id=379316407 Link (Pants): http://www.roblox.com/Pakistan-Millitary-Offical-Uniform-Pants-item?id=379316620 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Order of ranks: RSOP (Ranger Supporter Of Pakistan) - A new person on the field who is yet to be taught skills,tactics,etc. These are very vital since they have to follow their high ranks' orders at all times. CPL- A corporal is a skilled and trained person on the field , although new, corporals play very important roles on the field by using the tactics they have learnt. SGT- A sergeant is a person who knows what they are doing and has the authority to order his lower ranks positions on the field , sergeants are trusted by their HRs to have the rank. LT- A Lieutenant is a very honored person who can host trainings and have admin at group places such as training bases. CPT- A captain is the first high rank in the military who can own squads, position his squad ANYWHERE on the field. Major- A major is the 2nd HR rank , majors can also own squads and position his squad on the field. LT-COL - An LT Colonel is a very important rank and is very hard to achieve even after years of hard work. COL- A COL is a VERY Important person on the field , in the absence of a BD+ a COL is incharge of all the men on the field , a COL can place everyone lower than him ANYWHERE on the field and own huge squads. BD- A brigadier is a very hard to achieve and noble rank awarded only to those who have served their country,military in every possible way , BDs are humble people who are very good advisors to their HRs and LRs both. GEN- A general is only awarded by the commander to those who have served the military over many years and have helped PM reach activity. SIC OR 2IC - A 2ic is incharge of everyone except the commander on the field , a 2ic can do whatever he wishes to do. 2iCs are humble advisors to the general. CMD- A commander can do whatever he wishes to do without asking anyone , a commander is the most loyal and hard working of all the military. A commander is very very humble and down to earth and can be available at any time for advice. PMs one and only commander is the great Sir VSOGeneralShain1. He is to be called 'Sir' at all times and respected always. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- RSOP - LR CPL - LR SGT - LR LT - MR CPT - HR MAJOR - HR LT-COL - HR COL - HR BD - HR GEN - HR 2iC - HR CMD - HR ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Squadrons: A squadron is a group of soldiers who work together under the command of a squadron leader. Squadrons are for the following purposes: *Teamwork *Respect *Dignity *Leadership *Learning tactics of others Squadron leaders must be CPT and CPT+ ONLY. You cannot choose your own squadron , you need to contact a CPT+ and ask them to be accepted in their squadron. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Admin Abuse/HR Abuse If ANY HR abuses you must report to BD or BD+ HRs are not to admin abuse or HR abuse. Always respect your lower ranks and be humble with them , any rank caught with evidence of mistreating their LR will be in serious danger. DO NOT TRY TO HACK OUR HQ OR HACK ANY GAME AS YOU WILL DISGRACE OUR MILITARY ORGANISATION WITH YOUR ACTS. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- DO NOT COPY , Pakistan Military 2016. *Rules And Regulations are prone to ANY change by BD+ *Follow these rules at ALL times or you will be dealt seriously.
Souppee
#186975346Friday, April 08, 2016 1:49 PM GMT

lol your property now belongs to souppee
LordIntense
#186975390Friday, April 08, 2016 1:50 PM GMT

XDDDDDDD
williamis3
#186975524Friday, April 08, 2016 1:54 PM GMT

RSOP - LR CPL - LR SGT - LR LT - MR CPT - HR MAJOR - HR LT-COL - HR COL - HR BD - HR GEN - HR 2iC - HR CMD - HR
ItsShawnVSO
#187099634Sunday, April 10, 2016 6:25 AM GMT

Gonna point out right now, "RSOP/RSOP+ must NOT say anything against PM or their HRs" Meaning this is set up for trouble. Long Live VSO(Vortex Special Ops)

of     1