of     1   

CountKo
#187337322Thursday, April 14, 2016 8:00 AM GMT

Hello my name is CountKO. And a These are My NCAA Experince. 1st I'm gonna tell how you how I found about NRBA NCAA and why I joined,mother I will continue the story. Basically I've played PBL Basketball in the Past and I was very bad so basically I've been playing LBA Basket around 2014 and my computer breaks in Early 2014 I've been off and I haven't touched a keyboard for a long time and I've started secretly playing on my laptop computer to play LBA Basketball Related leagues and I was good at it. Then I get my computer back somewhere around June and I lost it again due to school in August. I gained it back around December. I was really bad but I still had my Old LBA Handles and I always used to play Professional Basketball which made me got better. And I would usually join Pickups games and nobody would know who I was and I would do quite decent. 1 Day I ended up going to a Pickup place and it ended up being a Tryout for NRBA NCAA for Oregon ST Beavers. Now I've been in NRBA NCAA Before hand in 2014 but I was really bad. Now to pick off where I left I just joined Oregon ST Beaver as an SG with DemarcusWilliams, blackfire888, shane145, RetroAnswerV3, hitoplop. Soon or later more people came like MonsterGabe, Angxlo, F0xSSBB (swagtocool12) Let's skip ahead basically. DemarcusWilliams, blackfire888, F0xSSBB were kicked off the team. And I had very good Chem with Demarcus a lot. And RetroAnswerV3 would leave Oregon and comeback to Oregon on the daily. By the time I was an SG That usually never missed a shot in NRBA NCAA due to that I ended up actually becoming #1 , #2 on the Prospect List early in the season. Now let's skip forward. Basically Retro or whoever gets into argument with Angxlo which leaded to him getting kicked off the team. Monstergabe22 ended up getting kicked off also. More people came into Oregon like KinqRich,Emoeji,J1Ford,IzzyVibrations, UpsideClock (BMThaeGod). And other people. Soon or later oDimes was thinking of trading Emoeji which I constantly told him not to trade him. He ended up trading him for DropItToTheFlo, which was really on the bad side for me, because me and this guy did not see eye to eye. Due to us fighting about who were better then eachother. (You might even see us arguing about it now) UpsideClock soon or later got suspended for being an Alt. I would constantly ask for a Trade or to be released due to the fact we lost 1 of our best players (Emoeji), and maybe if treads never happened I would probably stayed with Oregon. - To Be Continued-
CountKo
#187337342Thursday, April 14, 2016 8:02 AM GMT

On My Mothers Laptop* remove Mother at the top xD words got mixed up
CountKo
#187337373Thursday, April 14, 2016 8:04 AM GMT

Remove Treads :(
RetroAnswerV3
#223721947Tuesday, August 15, 2017 9:06 PM GMT

LOLLOLOL the memories

of     1