Txades
#191113772Monday, June 13, 2016 7:09 PM GMT

Support
icekiller8002
#191234177Wednesday, June 15, 2016 12:53 PM GMT

Apparently ya guys didn't listen: "that's all i have. note that this is my opinion, so i ̲d̲o̲n̲'̲t̲ ̲w̲a̲n̲t̲ ̲w̲a̲r̲ ̲g̲r̲o̲u̲p̲ ̲l̲e̲a̲d̲e̲r̲s̲ ̲r̲u̲s̲h̲i̲n̲g̲ ̲i̲n̲ causing a flame war." yet, a bazillion war group people rush in counterin' my thoughts. so, i'm gonna recap on my thoughts so everyone can understand: 1. outfits: many of ya have said war groups are "understanding" and let you be in without an outfit. and someone also said that there might be a script in-game that gives you an outfit. from every war group game i played, none of them give ya an outfit. 2. strictness: like some of ya said, not all war groups are strict. however, when one of my friends (NOT A FAKE FRIEND, LIKE A FEW OF YA PEOPLE SAID) joined a war group, he said, "I also use grammar now because if I don't my group leader will yell at me." Even though he was messaging me when he said this, so he got a bit deep into the mass of war groups. 3. training: one of ya guys said that this isn't true. it actually is. someone else said it happens to him, and other people as well. and it may be good for sword fighting, fps's, etc., but KOs render useless now due to the fact that ROBLOX removed them a while back, and plus, when do ya people actually fight enemies in a war group? there's always gonna be that one kid who disobeys his leader, charges in much earlier, killing everyone before the "war" started. 4. games: this one i pretty much gave it all i could, but if a non-group member joins, they could get banned or be treated like peasants, just like i said in my older explanation 5. messages: many, and i mean MANY, of ya have said to make my messages friends only, however, ya guys didn't realize i could also make it friends, followers, and people i follow, instead of makin' it only friends. 6. losing friends: y'all sayin', "so called friend" are just tryna offend me or somethin'. i obviously have friends on ROBLOX, if i didn't, ROBLOX would be a bit borin' for me. here are the two friends of mine that got involved in war groups: https://www.roblox.com/users/38535648/profile https://www.roblox.com/users/31888856/profile 7. tryhards: some of y'all tried saying, "they just wanna have fun". yea when people go on ROBLOX and brag, "Oh look at me! I have amazing grammar! You, over there! Your grammar is crap!" Y'all are the next generation h!tl3r (i hope ya know what i mean) so please, if you're involved with war groups, DON'T COME RUSHING IN STARTIN' A FLAME WAR the huge, nerdy game dev of OT | R$5,427 | https://www.roblox.com/EEMURJOO-item?id=428284404 | ヽ(ʘᴥʘ)ノ
GetBandzBoi
#191234467Wednesday, June 15, 2016 1:02 PM GMT

supp0rt do you hate scammers? buy my I HATE SCAMMERS t-shirt! https://www.roblox.com/I-HATE-SCAMMERS-item?id=434099975
BooneCraig
#191234699Wednesday, June 15, 2016 1:10 PM GMT

Whether you like it or not, those of us that take part in war groups will come rushing in because you are insulting us when you insult the war groups themselves. I really don't care if it is your opinion or not, it is insulting me and I would like to clear a few things up. First off, in the first paragraph about "outfits" you claim that you have been in war groups before. Now what this tells me is you are generalizing war groups. You might not know this, but we are not the same. If you join on war group and they act a certain way, that does not mean we all will. Second, in your paragraph about "strictness" you claim all war groups are strict and make soldiers use grammar. Well, for one, I am certain most of us are not four year old girls, so we should be using grammar. If you do not, it makes you seem like an extremely immature person. You may choose whether or not to use grammar, but remember your choice will reflect in how others see you. Thirdly, you obviously have not been in a war group for a long time, since you somehow believe KOs were removed. BREAKING NEWS! THEY NEVER WERE! Please, if your opinion is only based off of old War groups, do not say modern ones are the same. Also, war groups do war. I have no idea where you got the idea that we didn't. I participate in multiple wars a month, and each is extremely fun and yes, do have KOs. Also, when a non-group member joins a group game, the last thing we do is make them feel like peasants. We try to get them to join our group and join our "family" if you will. The only time we would even think about banning somebody is if they start to hack the game itself. You also mention that you lost some friends to war groups. Now, that is hardly the war group's fault. It was your friend's choice to leave you, so might you think about if you were such a good friend to them? Also, if they truly were good friends and you did lose them to war groups, this entire thread could just be you trying to get revenge for your loss. If that is the case, I warn you it will not do anything. And Finally, to your last point about "tryhards", some of us like trying hard and showcasing our skills. While you try to online date girls you don't even know, those of us in war groups are perfecting skills like sword fighting and gun fighting. Skills that don't make us look like immature four year olds. To conclude, please stop saying "DON'T COME RUSHING IN STARTIN' A FLAME WAR" when you are intentionally insulting us and trying to get our groups banned. Hopefully this message will knock some sense into that ODer brain of yours, but if it does not please refrain from taking out your anger and confusion on war groups that take up a large part of roblox and have no ill intentions at all. Thank you.
icekiller8002
#191235747Wednesday, June 15, 2016 1:46 PM GMT

i haven't been in a single war group the huge, nerdy game dev of OT | R$5,427 | https://www.roblox.com/EEMURJOO-item?id=428284404 | ヽ(ʘᴥʘ)ノ
icekiller8002
#191235792Wednesday, June 15, 2016 1:48 PM GMT

also, i literally laughed when ya said "ODer brain" how am I an ODer? the huge, nerdy game dev of OT | R$5,427 | https://www.roblox.com/EEMURJOO-item?id=428284404 | ヽ(ʘᴥʘ)ノ
rubiksgames
#191235875Wednesday, June 15, 2016 1:50 PM GMT

or just stop whinning about it and let it go, and dont bother with them
icekiller8002
#191236101Wednesday, June 15, 2016 1:56 PM GMT

@rubik i know it may not seem like it, but this is just my opinion. also BooneCraig is #7, because he literally said: Well, for one, I am certain most of us are not four year old girls, so we should be using grammar. If you do not, it makes you seem like an extremely immature person. he's tryna make me feel like i'm an immature ODer i've never ODed, so idk why ya think that, and who cares if I don't use grammar? obviously i'll use it for school and other important stuff, but if ya wanna be part of these trashy war groups, just JOIN THE ARMY IRL instead of ruining a kids game the huge, nerdy game dev of OT | R$5,427 | https://www.roblox.com/EEMURJOO-item?id=428284404 | ヽ(ʘᴥʘ)ノ
barbiethedoll
#191236186Wednesday, June 15, 2016 1:58 PM GMT

i have always looked for this idea. Support! Support! Support!
BooneCraig
#191238299Wednesday, June 15, 2016 2:54 PM GMT

You're wearing a chicken bone as a head. What else do I need?
icekiller8002
#191238448Wednesday, June 15, 2016 2:58 PM GMT

it's my primary group's outfit, silly goose! (it's not a war group) the huge, nerdy game dev of OT | R$5,427 | https://www.roblox.com/EEMURJOO-item?id=428284404 | ヽ(ʘᴥʘ)ノ
BooneCraig
#191238486Wednesday, June 15, 2016 2:59 PM GMT

Mhm. And you're claiming you aren't immature. Gotcha.
moofasian
#191239756Wednesday, June 15, 2016 3:31 PM GMT

yeah war groups are stupid but just dont ban them lol its like saying to ban ot and all that other forum trash cuz they're bad too
frost_x
#191239891Wednesday, June 15, 2016 3:34 PM GMT

It is not mandatory to join war groups, therefore you do not have to feel this abuse, lol. The only problem are their bots spamming inbox. topest kek of odrs | add 2k to postcount⎛⎛
McG3nius
#191239917Wednesday, June 15, 2016 3:35 PM GMT

Support!!!!!
busypeanut
#191240296Wednesday, June 15, 2016 3:42 PM GMT

"training" Do you really need training in a child's game
AdmiralEdwardPellew
#191240360Wednesday, June 15, 2016 3:43 PM GMT

If you never been in a war group you have no right to support or not because you have never experienced the average life of someone who is battle hardened. Join 5 war groups before you say that they are bad or not. Oh, and we [Roleplaying Soldiers] will continue to post here because you are insulting us for no apparent reason.
AdmiralEdwardPellew
#191240840Wednesday, June 15, 2016 3:53 PM GMT

busypeanut If you want to know how to not get shot first, then yes, it's very necessary.
moofasian
#191241466Wednesday, June 15, 2016 4:06 PM GMT

really this post is terrible. it's taking the dislike of war groups to a whole other level. i'm fine if you "superiors" simply don't like war groups. but banning them? no. that's ridiculous. yes war groups do stupid things like annex each other and hack each other, but that does not mean that every single war group does that, really there's more groups who'd rather not ban anything instead. my group for example treats our enemy with respect, and we do not threaten to do anything bad to each other. raiding each other, we must get out of respect, and go back to it. outfits - you are required to wear an outfit because it is part of the group. and i've never seen any group ban anyone for not affording an outfit. they either pay the person or the uniforms are in-game. strictness - nobody is too strict in war groups, i've already seen real "strictness" in the real world so the kids who're "strict" are nothing but a furry sheep. training - training is required and can be fun at times, if you aren't trained then you will have no fun at all in the group, and you will not know how to kill the enemy at all games - war group games can be ridiculous because of unfair weapons and such, but they are required to have a game or else the war group will not have anything to work with. and if you actually joined a war group for once you'll see how fun it is to do patrols, raids, etc messages - we can all agree on this one, they're annoying asf losing friends - losing friends is bad, but i've never lost a friend to a war group, even before i decided to join one. it is your fault for not supporting your friend for his likings, as he does not like you anymore. tryhards - there are tryhards, a lot, but they're mostly 11 year old cringe worthy kids who do not know what they're doing, just like this post right here if opinions are used to attack other people, then i do not respect it. if you want to make a GOOD opinion, at least do not attack people. people like you are just as stupid and ignorant, just like some people in these war groups.
AvrahamStern
#191261166Wednesday, June 15, 2016 9:11 PM GMT

1. False, most groups provide uniforms at their warzones. The good ones, anyway. 2. Yeah, because they want to seem professional. Groups like Moof USMC allow you to be goofy once the training or raid is over. 3. Then don't go to the training and don't rank up, that simple. 4. No, most HRs ban people who join during a practice raid, training, or something along those lines. Don't like it? Join the group. 5. That's because of a script people run in the console when you press f9, this isn't a reason to ban wargroups but instead to require icaptcha or something before you can send a message. And by the way, i've seen more then just wargroups do it. 6. This is anecdotal and not an actual argument against wargroups, don't be daft. 7. This is called "having fun" it's a subjective thing that cannot be looked at from an objective point of view, which is EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE DOING. Some people have fun pretending to be a general in the middle of the civil war, i know i do, and some people have fun roleplaying at ATF, which i can't say i do. This whole thread is very, very, very stupid for the following reasons: . You're looking at this in an objective way, saying that since you don't like wargroups and find these reasons listed above as reasons for everyone to hate them then they should be banned. . You're saying that because you think they're bad then they should be banned, which is as stupid as saying that i don't like roleplaying and i think it's stupid so therefore roblox should ban it for *insert arbitrary reason* This basically boils down to preference and what your interpretation of fun is. I wouldn't of cared if you just went on the forums and ranted about what you don't like about war groups, that's fine you have the right to do that, but you're calling for the ban of wargroups because YOU don't like them. Please, don't act like your subjective beliefs are inherently objective. "He just sits there"
trooldude12
#191261783Wednesday, June 15, 2016 9:20 PM GMT

I am a tiny war group leader, and I have ran here to start a flamewar! did you lose a friend to some war group? or were you being random and got booted from one?
trooldude12
#191262340Wednesday, June 15, 2016 9:27 PM GMT

now, bite me RIGHT in the rear! But, in all seriousness, I do own a tiny war group.
icekiller8002
#191263636Wednesday, June 15, 2016 9:43 PM GMT

like i said: join the army irl once you're old enough the huge, nerdy game dev of OT | R$4,697 | https://www.roblox.com/EEMURJOO-item?id=428284404 | ヽ(ʘᴥʘ)ノ
matmat109
#191264015Wednesday, June 15, 2016 9:48 PM GMT

g uupport This is a kids game, not the third world war
AvrahamStern
#191298224Thursday, June 16, 2016 9:34 AM GMT

"like i said: join the army irl once you're old enough" Great advice! instead of pretending to kill lego characters, i can actually kill real human beings and die in a war i didn't start! Great, great ,great advice! daft putz. "He just sits there"