of     1   

DROPKICKURTEACHER
#193466728Tuesday, July 12, 2016 5:06 PM GMT

======================================================== Game play Rules -Basic Rules- 5-6 Inning Games 3 Outs per Half Inning [Bottom, Top] -Batting- [Legal] -Bat Is Clicked (Meaning Bat Goes In Downward Motion) -Jumping Counts As A Swing [illegal] -Late Swing (Delayed Swing after the bat has hit the ball) -No Swing (the bat makes contact with the ball but there is no actual swing) 4 in one At Bat is an out. -Batters Box- Batters must be with in the batters box once PB is called. If one foot is outside of the box before the pitch it is a automatic strike. You can move outside of the box 5 studs up or 5 studs back from the box after the pitch was hit. (Any rules not listed are under the ruling of MLB) ======================================================== -Base Running- -GLOVE RUNNING IS AN AUTOMATIC OUT -Stealing is only allowed during games with a catcher -Leading Is Always Allowed -If you are leading and the pitcher attempts to pick you off, you may steal. (Any rules not listed fall under MLB ruling) ======================================================== -Fielding- -You are not allowed to block a bag until you have possession of the ball (meaning you can not interfere with the base runner while he is in the base path) -If there is a Catcher, Drop third strike may only be used if umpire announces (only happens if the ball passes the catcher) -There is no broken glove rule, it is the fielders obligation to check to see if his glove is broken -If there is a broken glove during a play, the fielder must say "BG" to the umpire, and the runner will be safe at that base, play will be dead. (Any rules not listed are rulings under MLB) ======================================================== -Pitching- -Jump Pitching is legal -The Same pitcher can not pitch 2 consecutive games in a row. -Any Pitcher subbed out is not allowed to pitch again (unless its the Starter) -If a Pitcher is subbed in He must pitch to at least 1 Batter before being subbed out -The Strike zone is considered the area over the plate and the length of the bat vertically (so rollers over the plate ARE NOT CONSIDERED STRIKES) -Considered A Balk- -Jumping and not pitching (unless you make a attempt to Pick off a runner) -Taking more then 10 Seconds to pitch (any rules not listed fall under MLB ruling) ======================================================== -Roster/Owner Rules- -Team Rosters can be no larger then teams of 21 -Rosters must be submitted before the start of the first game or your team is Disqualified from playing that game -1 Player is not allowed to play on more then 1 team -Respect all players,Owners,and people that help with the MLB -Voilating this rule means 2 warnings then suspensions from games ======================================================== -Stadium Rules- -Stadiums must be sent into to me via Model/File -I will input the tools into your teams stadiums for you You do not have to make a stadium, but you will be appointed one just in case. -Infield Dimensions Below- -115 Studs between the edges of each base -the Mound must be elevated 4.8 Studs above the Infield Grass -Batters box must be 5.4 in width and 9 Studs in height -------------------------------------------------------------------- -Outfield- -Must be at any point from home no Shorter then 280 Studs to 450 Studs deep. -Outfield walls can be no shorter then 4 Studs in Height. ~{Rules will and can be updated through out the season.}~
BOSSINIT512
#193470798Tuesday, July 12, 2016 5:59 PM GMT

I agree on everthing on that that is a good rule book
hitters45vikings
#193506446Wednesday, July 13, 2016 1:42 AM GMT

Okay so I read the rule book and I like it but the 4 stud wall height isn't my favorite but it's still pretty good.
jimaae
#193507768Wednesday, July 13, 2016 1:57 AM GMT

I have read the rules. [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅R$163)̲̅$̲̅]
semiverses
#193513182Wednesday, July 13, 2016 3:00 AM GMT

I have read the rulebook and i agree with all of the things.
RobloxWillbg
#193543352Wednesday, July 13, 2016 2:25 PM GMT

AWESOME RULE BOOK
HonorableFate
#193710976Friday, July 15, 2016 3:43 PM GMT

Agreed but very recently I've seen Admin Abuse please notify us in the Rule book what we can and can't do.
iSIugger
#193712405Friday, July 15, 2016 4:07 PM GMT

Just don't like the out of box rule . You should be able to move out after the ball is thrown
TheWarlockLord
#193795161Saturday, July 16, 2016 3:39 PM GMT

I have read the rule book and i agree with all of the things.
fireraltisreal2
#193798577Saturday, July 16, 2016 4:30 PM GMT

this rulebook is trash you acuttaly have to make the stadium the way it is thats not smart this is why UBL is better and NRBA stupid rules like this
iCaptainDoge
#195207483Tuesday, August 02, 2016 8:51 PM GMT

agree
xX21Wesley21Xx
#195278473Wednesday, August 03, 2016 7:09 PM GMT

@fire Just like you.
mrfunnyhappy
#197086627Saturday, August 27, 2016 12:06 AM GMT

Like the rule book and I agree
Dannyrae1145
#197800559Sunday, September 04, 2016 8:40 PM GMT

Ehm,Pretty Good.Can we add Catchers doe?

of     1