of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

FIRECAKE
#193686223Friday, July 15, 2016 4:22 AM GMT

alright rune's story was underwhelming, i am going to do y'all some justice i will spare no details granted i don't have many crazy party stories since honestly i don't get invited to the real bangers, but there are definitely some cringe party stories and lit party stories that i have i'm thinking the best way to do this will be to select a grade and i will try to remember stories that i haven't told already. i will try to find and repost the best stories i have from each grade at the same time if i've already told them. after we select a grade i will give you guys can pick a story with a sad/cringe or happy ending, and then i will let loose. here are the choices available: ELEMENTARY/MIDDLE SCHOOL 5th grade 6th grade 7th grade 8th grade HIGH SCHOOL Freshman year Sophomore year Junior year let's do this, #realhours gonna try to continue this for a few days this week at least
SL0V4K
#193686267Friday, July 15, 2016 4:22 AM GMT

8th grade
perrandude
#193686282Friday, July 15, 2016 4:23 AM GMT

I demand you to do an 8th grade and a freshman year story because those are the two most fun years of schooling you've posted thus far (senior year boutta be lit)
FIRECAKE
#193686337Friday, July 15, 2016 4:23 AM GMT

forgot to say, we'll do the same deal. 3 votes is a win. keep in mind i have fresher memories of high school, but definitely remember some good (but shorter) middle school stories.
IkerMuniain
#193686361Friday, July 15, 2016 4:24 AM GMT

8th
deathrange07
#193686374Friday, July 15, 2016 4:24 AM GMT

freshman RIP Koolboy123, Oct. 1, 1992-Apr. 27, 2016 ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
FIRECAKE
#193686600Friday, July 15, 2016 4:27 AM GMT

its between 8th and freshman year rn, somebody decide
SL0V4K
#193686632Friday, July 15, 2016 4:28 AM GMT

8th8th8th8th8th8th8th8th8th8th8th8th8th8th8th8th8th8th8th8th8th8th
CheeseyMacral
#193686668Friday, July 15, 2016 4:28 AM GMT

nga just post some sht aint nobody got all night here fam Iᴛ ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ Cʜᴇᴇsᴇʏ.
FIRECAKE
#193686690Friday, July 15, 2016 4:29 AM GMT

whatever, works for me. sad/cringe or happy/funny?
SL0V4K
#193686716Friday, July 15, 2016 4:29 AM GMT

sad
FIRECAKE
#193686718Friday, July 15, 2016 4:29 AM GMT

"nga just post some sht aint nobody got all night here fam" u right my bad homie, fresh cookin coming up
Southernize
#193686729Friday, July 15, 2016 4:29 AM GMT

you guys are insane junior year give me some f**ked up sh*t
CheeseyMacral
#193686827Friday, July 15, 2016 4:31 AM GMT

yeah i definitely wanna hear about what you did when you were 12 anyway im goin to sleep Iᴛ ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ Cʜᴇᴇsᴇʏ.
B00KF4CE
#193686903Friday, July 15, 2016 4:32 AM GMT

in 3rd grade a naked homeless man started screaming and running around outside my school
SL0V4K
#193686957Friday, July 15, 2016 4:33 AM GMT

was it macral
FIRECAKE
#193687247Friday, July 15, 2016 4:38 AM GMT

alright a sad/cringe 8th grade story: not even sure if this was 8th grade but i know it was either 7th or 8th. this will be a fairly short story but it is by far one of the largest cringe moments i've ever had in a classroom. couple things you need to know to set the stage: our middle school had this daily news station. in the mornings kids would do a newscast and deliver announcements, sometimes do fun segments on fridays, whatever. for the rest of the day they would just have a powerpoint running with schedules and times on it, as well as some announcements that teachers could send in. we also had a yearly play (way off broadway stuff designed for kids that you've never heard of) that one of the old english teachers would come back and direct. one year i was the assistant director of this, but that's not important to this story. she would use the announcement slides to tell actors/tech when they had to come to rehearsal, and she would post the character names along with the dates on the slides. so here i am sitting in an advanced writing seminar, yes very smart i know, but i include this detail because i had been taking this seminar for all 3 years of middle school. probably ~20 kids in this class. it was with the same teacher, so she had gotten to know me fairly well and at the time i was pretty introverted. this particular day i was absolutely zoned out staring at the TV watching the slides roll by as our teacher was giving a lecture about some boring writing technique. along comes the slide with the actors' names on it and one is "Lindsay Donehue." to this day i don't know why i did this, but i read the name on the screen and said fairly loudly, "ha ha, Lindsay D#####bag." teacher brings her lecture to a full halt, "Excuse me?" my mind melted. for what felt like an eternity i forgot how to speak english as the reality of what i'd just said set in. she thought that i had interrupted her lecture to call her a d#####bag. i'm desperately trying to reason myself out of this: "no no, it was... the TV said..." the english language escaped me once again. seeing that i was on the verge of a mental breakdown i thank whatever god there is that this teacher decided to let it go, but she was pissed. "yeah, OK, sure, the TV," and continued. i put my head down and waited for death. thankfully nothing more came of the screwup.
FIRECAKE
#193687355Friday, July 15, 2016 4:40 AM GMT

"junior year give me some f**ked up sh*t" i'm game. i got a couple stories that i don't think i have shared much detail from, you want a house party or a concert to start? gonna go till 1am tonight and call it quits.
Southernize
#193687468Friday, July 15, 2016 4:42 AM GMT

bro that was terrible
CheeseyMacral
#193687490Friday, July 15, 2016 4:42 AM GMT

just give me the best story you have that was pathetic Iᴛ ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ Cʜᴇᴇsᴇʏ.
FIRECAKE
#193687550Friday, July 15, 2016 4:43 AM GMT

LMAO ok that was not good, nothing good happened in 8th grade
Southernize
#193687584Friday, July 15, 2016 4:44 AM GMT

i want the house party
FIRECAKE
#193688119Friday, July 15, 2016 4:52 AM GMT

writing the house party right now. trying my hardest to remember what all went down and what order it happened in.
FIRECAKE
#193689600Friday, July 15, 2016 5:19 AM GMT

hopefully this is a bit better. EDIT ABOUT 2/3 OF THE WAY THROUGH I JUST REMEMBERED A MORE FUNNY STORY, WILL TELL IT TOMORROW HOPEFULLY I REMEMBER WHAT I'M REFERRING TO. NOTE TO SELF: HALLOWEEN. going to try and dig deep here to remember details correctly, i don't want to make anything seem more wild than it was in reality but this was just a really weird night to my recollection every year i do this concert through my high school that's basically like school of rock. the afterparties are usually huge snores. sophomore year i went and had a couple shots of fireball and called it a night because half the kids there were techies and just playing super smash bros inside while a group of ~5 of us were outside trying to salvage the night. junior year, for whatever reason, different host, different people, it was a bit different. this girl who was really not even a part of the show at all was hosting, and she lived in richville that was ~30 mins away from the school and my house. got there around 10:30 and it looked like the usual snoozefest until one of the singers came up to me like 10 mins in and said that a group of 10ish kids were gonna go find some place to smoke/drink. i said sure give me a second to grab me a bottle of water, we were gone. the host came with us, somewhat for security purposes, somewhat to get lit, doesnt matter. she was sketching hard as hell because her parents were home and there would be hell to pay if they found out she was doing illicit things (later her boyfriend emailed them a heartfelt letter about getting her to stop using because of a multitude of reasons but that's way too complicated and i'm getting sidetracked). so we sneak out of the house and out of their yard and just start running in a random direction. a few minutes later we end up in the middle of a field and find a tree that the dude who's packing decides is enough cover to light it. now i forgot to mention that this neighborhood is actually pretty close to a hub that trains come through to unload their cargo. unbeknownst to us we had basically come up to the edge of these warehouses and were completely enclosed in barbed wire fences except in the direction we'd came from. sketch. i'm not gonna lie to you guys, i've never been a big smoker and at this point i had not smoked much at all. the dude who brought whips out his stash and packs it into a bowl, which i had no experience with. i looked like an absolute moron trying to light this thing but eventually i got it, and GOD DAMN was this a strong batch. inhaled, held it for 3 seconds, and instantly choked. i'm trying to get it out of me and coughing like a mother, eventually start tasting blood from almost upchucking on this stuff. after a few minutes of looking like a loser i rejoin the circle and hit again, at this point i'm starting to feel it and this is where things start to get fuzzy for a while. i am only going to share facts that i am 100% certain of. i mentioned before that we were surrounded by barbed wire fences. just on the other side of the fence was a road leading to the warehouse. we made nothing of it since it was like 11pm at this point, but i kid you not, as we were out there hiding behind that tree, a squad car rolls past. everybody gets absolutely silent. we're all looking at each other like WTF do we do as the car just rolls by. before we can think it's gone. i'm guessing that the dude either didn't care or just didn't see us since it was pitch black out in the field. that is the first scare of the night. a few minutes go by and the host gets a call on her cell phone. "your mom is looking for you..." i made out. we had to start getting back to the rest of the kids. we all started getting calls on our cell phones when we were ~500 feet from the house. i picked up mine, a girl said "don't come back, her parents are downstairs looking for her." so at this point we are basically like a bunch of planes all trying to land on a runway and the kids in the house are like air traffic control trying to save us from getting immediately noticed as being stoned, you know how sneaking around your parents works. eventually we make it back and the next thing i remember is being sat in front of a bonfire, at this point im at a 7 out of 10 so i'm laughing my ass of at every single thing. honestly i do not remember a lot so this is what my friends relayed to me in the following days: - one of the girls we had gone out with was sitting next to me and kept thinking that she was going to fall into the fire so every time she leaned forward i would put my arms out and shout "CAREFUL" - piggybacking off of this falling into the fire thing, i basically said something to the effect of "yeah one of you better not push me into this thing i swear to god i'll kill you," and of course one of my friends decides to shove the back of my chair. i get up, do a 180 at start swinging. a couple dudes immediately hold me back and i can see that the dude who pushed me is smiling so i quickly realize that it's a joke and i start laughing my ass off. - i ate an entire papajohn's medium pizza. just kept going back for slices and didn't even realize how much i was eating. i do remember a few things personally so i will end with those couple anecdotes that basically summed up the night in my mind: the girl who i kept thinking was falling into the fire got a text around midnight that her dad was here with her younger brother to pick her up. she immediately freaked out because we were all still pretty gone. i remember her younger brother coming outside to find her and i ran into him as he was talking to a group of kids trying to distract him from finding his sister while she tried to get presentable. the kid was no older than 8, and he was telling jokes for the small group biding time. i honestly have no idea what the jokes were, but they couldn't have been good. however keeping with the theme of the night, at every punchline i was shouting "HOLY S### THIS DUDE IS A COMIC GENIUS" and then laughing for a solid minute. got a few bad looks from the super straightedge kids. eventually told the kid that he should "rent a f###ing tourbus" and got told to leave the conversation by a girl who was trying to shield his innocence, so i returned to eating pizza. when it was time for me to leave around 1am i had not come down at all. somehow i found a ride home, but it was with a kid who showed up at 12:30 and was pissfaced. about 5 of us, a mix of high/not high, got in his car and i passed the f### out immediately. woke up a half hour later with my friends shaking me. walked into my house still high and my dad was waiting there. "you smell like smoke." "yeah... there was a bonfire..." went to my room, didn't even take off any clothes, woke up the next morning with a headache and still wearing my jacket and jeans. to my recollection the girl whose dad came to pick her up did get busted. if this made no sense and was another bad story i apologize. i do have an actually good one that was pretty wild waiting for tomorrow.
perrandude
#193689731Friday, July 15, 2016 5:22 AM GMT

the story didn't flow 100% but holy jesus wow

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right