ForeverAFlame
#224430731Wednesday, August 30, 2017 3:03 PM GMT

I got two warnings in less than two minutes One for telling mods to ban more YouTubers because they give Roblox a bad rap (????) And another for subconsciously complaining about it by making a forum simulator where you got banned for the same reason. (reason wasn't even complaining, it was just marked as inappropriate, what) [OT] The nicest RN&Der! | R$0 | Only here because brick planet is in maintenance.
Gaidlo
#224550806Saturday, September 02, 2017 2:54 AM GMT

I once got a warning for saying I like roblox in arabic.
Lepotatonator
#224550816Saturday, September 02, 2017 2:54 AM GMT

Here to explain the termination of agentfin4. I was hacked and the person who did it uploaded an innapropiate place and then advertised it on the forums. All they did was ruin my reputation and get my account banned. Currently deciding if i should continue on the forums. Another quality post brought to you by agentfin4! For posting questions and comments please call 1-800-agent, or visit us on the web.. Thank you and have a nice day. (ADD 6,427 Posts)
minecraftia66
#224588645Saturday, September 02, 2017 7:14 PM GMT

i'm back from the grave. Oops my system crashed and I lost my data, but I had an anti-virus!
SuperScorpionSpider
#224752307Monday, September 04, 2017 11:50 PM GMT

Ace here, on my alt (roblox banned me for making a thread about these fake hackers) because I got banned, my accounts going to be unbanned later today though, so that's good. If you like to talk to tomatoes..
minecraftia66
#224876452Thursday, September 07, 2017 9:04 PM GMT

is this thread dead? here's some filler moderation history, at least they gave me a valid reason Banned for 1 Day Our content monitors have determined that your behavior at ROBLOX has been in violation of our Terms of Service. We will terminate your account if you do not abide by the rules. Reviewed: 9/3/2017 7:06:13 PM Moderator Note: Do not repeatedly post or spam chat or content in Roblox. Reason: Inappropriate Offensive Item: Subject: Let me guess tiny, a small salad?| Body: I'll take a double triple bossy deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it and let it swim. We serve food here sir. jake pauler for life Please abide by the ROBLOX Community Guidelines so that ROBLOX can be fun for users of all ages. You may re-activate your account by agreeing to our Terms of Service. a cheapo
minecraftia66
#224880642Thursday, September 07, 2017 10:45 PM GMT

more filler mod history Warning Our content monitors have determined that your behavior at ROBLOX has been in violation of our Terms of Service. We will terminate your account if you do not abide by the rules. Reviewed: 9/7/2017 5:43:55 PM Moderator Note: This content is not appropriate for Robl#######not chat, post, or otherwise discuss inappropriate topics on Roblox. Reason: Inappropriate Offensive Item: Subject: Opinions about ROBLOX thread | Body: Or something, idk. "You’re allowed to discuss both positive and negative opinions about games, updates, the website, or the forums, as long as you do it in a respectful manner. Make sure your post has discussion value and isn’t a duplicate of another thread on the front page." - SlingshotJunkie probably the only person here that still uses firefox Reason: Inappropriate Offensive Item: Subject: hey roblox better start making some florida hats| Body: wink wink *One captcha and a 60 second floodcheck later* Reason: Inappropriate Offensive Item: Subject: Pyongyang is my city| Body: Oh glorious leader the missile is ready to launch. *One captcha and a 60 second floodcheck later* Reason: Inappropriate Offensive Item: Subject: Meepcity supports animal abuse| Body: look at it, the poor meeps are always being abused someone get peta on this game. *One captcha and a 60 second floodcheck later* *One captcha and a 60 second floodcheck later*
Lepotatonator
#224882119Thursday, September 07, 2017 11:25 PM GMT

Revive Used to be agentfin4 but got deleted --- Add 6,437 posts ---- Original join date 5/30/2012 --- @WeggieNinja777 on Twitter
minecraftia66
#224891457Friday, September 08, 2017 3:05 AM GMT

oops Warning Our content monitors have determined that your behavior at ROBLOX has been in violation of our Terms of Service. We will terminate your account if you do not abide by the rules. Reviewed: 9/7/2017 10:03:28 PM Moderator Note: Do not repeatedly post or spam chat or content in Roblox. Reason: Inappropriate Offensive Item: Subject: Re: ROBLOX Needs to Update the MLK Cap| Body: How is this thread not deleted yet? *One captcha and a 60 second floodcheck later* Reason: Inappropriate Offensive Item: Subject: Re: ROBLOX Needs to Update the MLK Cap| Body: Any minute now OBM will swoop in and delete this thread and probably give us a 3 day ban. *One captcha and a 60 second floodcheck later* Reason: Inappropriate Offensive Item: Subject: Re: ROBLOX Needs to Update the MLK Cap| Body: Funny thing is, if he said any of this where I live there would need to be an ambulance dispatched. (Sucks for him, the nearest medical center we have is a town over) *One captcha and a 60 second floodcheck later* Reason: Inappropriate Offensive Item: Subject: Re: ROBLOX Needs to Update the MLK Cap| Body: Well first off, why would I go to any rally in the first place considering I'm still a kid? And why don't you go beat up some police officers like the rest of your "friends" and see where it gets you in life. Your idea of stopping "[email protected] zis" is removing Confederate statues. It's not helping, in fact it's hindering kids of this generation learning about our past and how we can fix it, and assaulting people with opinions isn't a good way to solve it. *One captcha and a 60 second floodcheck later* Reason: Inappropriate Offensive Item: Subject: Re: ROBLOX Needs to Update the MLK Cap| Body: Did I ever call you a monkey? No. Did I ever say I wanted 1865 back? No. I like how you come up with false assumptions based on what I say, knowing nothing about who and what I support. Removing statues of our bad history isn't going to help anything, in fact it is a lesson to people and if you think removing history is helping anything, you're wrong. This is the type of things liberals want: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GvDyJobHTM&list=PLAFF2E827831733DF&index=7 And: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ishc15IVZ6o&list=PLAFF2E827831733DF&index=6 Also yes they need to delete this thread. *One captcha and a 60 second floodcheck later* Reason: Inappropriate Offensive Item: Subject: Re: ROBLOX Needs to Update the MLK Cap| Body: No, because the average american is living off of welfare because they are too lazy to work, so they make the middle/high class pay for it. Also I'm getting an education, after all if I was an 11 year old I wouldn't be on the forums. *One captcha and a 60 second floodcheck later* Reason: Inappropriate Offensive Item: Subject: Re: ROBLOX Needs to Update the MLK Cap| Body: Pretty sure google is going around terminating those sites. *One captcha and a 60 second floodcheck later* Reason: Inappropriate Offensive Item: Subject: Re: ROBLOX Needs to Update the MLK Cap| Body: l0l. the stupidity on roblox is hilarious. *One captcha and a 60 second floodcheck later* Reason: Inappropriate Offensive Item: Subject: Re: ROBLOX Needs to Update the MLK Cap| Body: I do agree the hat looks low quality and they should make a new version, but the weirdos will think roblox is supporting them now and go on a rampage, or whatever you call what they do. *One captcha and a 60 second floodcheck later* Reason: Inappropriate Offensive Item: Subject: Re: ROBLOX Needs to Update the MLK Cap| Body: Looks like they found this thread, abandon ship. *One captcha and a 60 second floodcheck later* Reason: Inappropriate Offensive Item: Subject: Re: ROBLOX Needs to Update the MLK Cap| Body: Yeah, it's really sad because the media is also a part of what's killing roblox. "Oh no a mentally unstable person is playing a game for kids so lets blame the devs". And if they don't do anything about it, they are gonna say "roblox devs do nothing to stop child predators". *One captcha and a 60 second floodcheck later* Reason: Inappropriate Offensive Item: Subject: Re: ROBLOX Needs to Update the MLK Cap| Body: So calling BLM "freaks" for attacking people for having opinions is racist, but calling us [email protected] zis isn't? Ok nice logic you have there. *One captcha and a 60 second floodcheck later* Reason: Inappropriate Offensive Item: Subject: Re: ROBLOX Needs to Update the MLK Cap| Body: ayyy his posts are deleted. *One captcha and a 60 second floodcheck later* Reason: Inappropriate Offensive Item: Subject: Re: ROBLOX Needs to Update the MLK Cap| Body: I like how you have no point to prove here, just mediocre "comebacks", if you can call them that. *One captcha and a 60 second floodcheck later* Reason: Inappropriate Offensive Item: Subject: Re: ROBLOX Needs to Update the MLK Cap| Body: It's not racist unless you make it racist. *One captcha and a 60 second floodcheck later* Reason: Inappropriate Offensive Item: Subject: Re: ROBLOX Needs to Update the MLK Cap| Body: No, it'll inspire little BLM edgelords. *One captcha and a 60 second floodcheck later* *One captcha and a 60 second floodcheck later*
gwup
#224936903Saturday, September 09, 2017 7:03 AM GMT

tfw you get banned for making an anti-oder decal 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐓𝐑'𝐞𝐫. | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6hpTBp9qXg
ThePuffyNayeon
#225028871Monday, September 11, 2017 1:03 AM GMT

so hows it going I love souffle a la vanille r+://661478157 r+://729101977
BigPortal
#225048296Monday, September 11, 2017 3:10 PM GMT

well i mean its still up its like roblox wants us to keep posting here
Gordon_Marpiski
#225088963Tuesday, September 12, 2017 4:49 PM GMT

Oh Yeah Dig it!!!! it's Bumperariaaaa time!!!!!!!
minecraftia66
#225274316Sunday, September 17, 2017 3:24 AM GMT

moar filler crap Warning Our content monitors have determined that your behavior at ROBLOX has been in violation of our Terms of Service. We will terminate your account if you do not abide by the rules. Reviewed: 9/16/2017 10:23:17 PM Moderator Note: This content is not appropriate for Robl#######not chat, post, or otherwise discuss inappropriate topics on Roblox. Reason: Inappropriate Offensive Item: Subject: Heyo guys I'm not dead| Body: I just now got my power back on. ok cya gonna go play farming sim. Reason: Inappropriate Offensive Item: Subject: BLM In a nutshell| Body: https://www.roblox.com/library/777534270/lel and so it begins. Reason: Inappropriate Offensive Item: Subject: LOL| Body: So I made a thread and it got deleted, but there are no mods on because look at the front page, such criticism. but if there isn't a mod on, who deleted my thread? a bot that they set to auto delete threads I make? or a mod that hates me most likely.
funkyfruitbowl
#225285974Sunday, September 17, 2017 10:36 AM GMT

lol this still up
minecraftia66
#225387438Tuesday, September 19, 2017 11:23 PM GMT

how many days has is been since hell was reborn https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=equC7GEUt6k
Gaidlo
#225426399Thursday, September 21, 2017 2:25 AM GMT

53 days
ace53247
#225763809Saturday, September 30, 2017 6:49 AM GMT

whats up guys its ace here If you like to talk to tomatoes..
Gaidlo
#225775056Saturday, September 30, 2017 2:32 PM GMT

congratulations on getting your account back
ForeverTaIl
#225860103Sunday, October 01, 2017 11:49 PM GMT

wpoah 109.3k posts
Gaidlo
#225939449Tuesday, October 03, 2017 9:44 PM GMT

This place has been alive for quite a while. I remember the day we discovered this the mods already knew about this but they were 'going to fix it'. Guess not.
haIIid
#225970675Wednesday, October 04, 2017 7:47 PM GMT

N
ForeverTaIl
#225980846Wednesday, October 04, 2017 11:50 PM GMT

wow o.o 109.4k posts
Daiyze
#226043039Friday, October 06, 2017 7:12 PM GMT

Wow this is still here
ace53247
#226082549Saturday, October 07, 2017 4:06 PM GMT

still dabbing on haters If you like to talk to tomatoes..