of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

zim347
#195709679Tuesday, August 09, 2016 2:37 AM GMT

Psa warning: this is cringey af.. sorry As many of you are aware this was RFL's last season. Unlike last time RFL went on hiatus between S8/S9, which was due to me wanting to focus on rl stuff during the first three fourths of school, this time, I don’t really have a choice to continue RFL. The truth is, I’m 42 years old and my fourth child is on the way… Now, I’m faced with having to pick up a second night job that will not let me have free time. I finally understand what it’s like to be Tchapman with his two kids, Chicago and Jabron. My only stress relief now will be PositiveVibez’s sister aka my baby momma, maker and glazed honey bun cake. I start my second job in 2 weeks, so this is sort of a combined RFL and me good bye. It’s a possibility I could come on Winter break or next summer but it’s the same possibility you might never see me again after the week of August 22nd. I’ll get my RFL appreciation out of the way quick for the people clicking on this forum initially, looking for this section: I just want to thank RFL as a whole, everyone who participated. We were a unique small group of friends(I literally denied hundreds and probably thousands of people I didn’t know from joining just to keep that close, knit, group of people together). Whether it was Kdogg’s ten IQ posting self on the wall, Djayboy making a fool of himself when he no clipped through a team or Lickmychili1011 entertaining us with trailer life stories. You guys kept coming back for more RFL and without your support I couldn’t have had ran this league!!! Quick side note, I realized I was at odds with some people and we fought over stupid stuff. Most of it was remedial and doesn’t matter now that I write this and look back but I hope to apologize with everyone I had grudges with before I leave. Quick thank you’s for RFL related stuff: NYShad/Hardys, thank you guys so much for filling in reffing for me when I had things pop up. Supercam/Media staff, I wish I had contacted earlier to write stories and power rankings that were really interesting!!! Too bad you got lazy in the end :3 The one I saved for last and most obvious person I’m thanking is my boy, Todd Chapman. I’ve known this man for many years and I can’t thank him enough for inviting and getting me into his league’s. He trusted me early to help him run RNCAAF which set me up for the commissioner job in RFL later on. He was the most un-bias, trustworthy person I’ve ever met on this site and I wish I treated him better when I was younger(about when I was 39 years old.. Too many hormones going through my body smh). I learned everything about commissioning from ole Tchappy. Thanks buddy :D This is the end of my generalized RFL thanks but I will have personal messages below if you are still interested and don’t have a life J I’m going to try and go into chronological order of when stuff happened. Tchap: I already said my thanks above, don’t get greedy >:O Jk, I loved the Brooklyn-Key West games that were just fun filled and exciting. Jo/99: Thank you for drafting me all the way back in NRFL, jo. And thanks 99 for giving me the opportunity to play QB. Duncxn“Bean Burrito“: You caught my first and last pass of my career(yes I watched BB highlights to make sure). I just want to thank you for being a big troll and your legs were always the best out of any of the WRs I had. I remember the one season I did calls regularly, were with you and Lordunion and one of the funniest seasons ever lol. I did not whistle yankee doodle do when I got sacked that was my keyboard breaking and my mic catching my exhale weird ROFL. I’m sorry for stalking your social media pages, I should’ve been nicer since you already go through a lot of adversity living with a family of 10+ in a 2 room hut but I believe you will be the best lawn mower ever when you grow up. Look after Joanna for me bro.. Dmastakilla44: You were always quiet probably because of you being scared of me since I used to rage a ton in RNCAAF.. Lmao. But we created a dynasty together and I don’t know if you remember but I benched you in the S2 championship game in RNCAAF because you were late from playing in your ninja clan, which cracks me up. Oh yeah I also drafted you because of your username being kinda cool. BlueMatter/yellowpresent: both of ur eyes remind me of =_= Kdoggchi: I remember recruiting you when you were on ASU, we won multiple championships together as my TE until your IQ gradually decreased from continuous hits to the head. Bobcat48: I’ll talk to you soon since you probably won’t ever find this thread J LickMychili1011: Never got along with you but playing you in RNCAAF and first couple of RFL seasons(before you got irrelevant ROFL) were always fun. Wsd906: man oh man, my first best friend that I knew from SF. We had many business ventures outside of football ;3 We trolled(made fun of sir, double, bommer, lick etc lmao) and talked constantly together on top of playing great football. We created a dope option offense that actually worked in S2 scrimmages but we never really used it. You inspired me to take more time in making stadiums, even though mine never were as good as yours but yeah. We were probably the two most stubborn people ever on this site to become friends and I guess that’s why our friendship broke apart like it did but I’m glad we started to make amends as of late. Mudcat8: Another guy I got lucky drafting. I believe I barely knew you except from the 2v2/3v3 EBL tournaments where we met. I enjoyed our voice calls together with the others like Kingstan, Low(another great friend that disappeared L), etc other squeakers. It was always reassuring to have you on the field, especially when I always counted on you to lockdown and anchor some of our championship team defenses. Epicvolume: A great friend that I played many games and were in many calls with J I luved ur beard. NY”Fat”Shad: If I could rip off your blubber and curl up in it, I would. Thanks for help cysty and s/o to trolls(jo) calling me shad in calls because we have both deep voices #they jealous #cyst boy #goyankees Lordofmo/Stan/Colinator: lordo, S3 EBL J stan, luv u bb, colin stop running backwards from your problems, how is lyle? Randyorton626: big nose lookin’ ah, I’ll be back one day to pack you to ashes Lord”Cornjack”Union: You’re a handful to deal with. I can’t tell when your trolling or trying to make me mad(S2 RFL when you used to let up a catch and fall over). Love your sister and loved the EBL seasons together (shaq and kobe). Out the barnyard…….. :music banjo Phonzo/Sneeds…: Weirdest group of friends ever. Phonzo I hate your offense but I love you bb. You should’ve ran that offense in ebl lmao! OFLers: Some great guys like Gorten, Stinky, Tyn, Kidbuu, Prowl, Fred, LordJallace, Mohohohy, Heal the list goes on yeah. Glad I let Fred own and happy Swagga, Shaun, Mud brought in some of y’all as well. Rayy/Xfl0: ray BlRLBLBLRLBLBRLBBLRBLRLBLRBLRLBLBLRLB, xfl0 dude im coming to newberry Builder/han: I grouped you two together because you love to get stats and run streaks. Han I luv me sum of yo momma Darkel/Chop/sar/supercam/jermaine/dap/lh/G/nesh/wood/scoob/buck: just because I have to bunch people(all happened to be black OMG lol) up otherwise I’ll continue writing: chop/sar I gave you both hard times on my teams, mostly b.c your motor mouths deserved it but I enjoyed your presence on them especially when you were quiet. Datsoulja or g.. why you whip your moms van still, wood I love you, good luck with football, jermaine keep watching cooking videos, dap hows your pancreas, lh ill give you that site fam, darkel stop trolling, super cam you better not take as many L’s on roblox as you do irl, scoob you are a fatter rfl versioned eddie lacey, buck I love you and your 15 excuses, one for each season :3 Ner,peng,tudz,nice guys,Harris,rvp,cheez, (soccer nerds): volley practice later bros? “rollers and trollers”.. penguin frosty is a wise man Xtremeguy4144/Redraider: huge egos but at least you guys could ball on each season I had you. Pos/Gort: the two guys who sc roblox GIRLS LMAO. Pos- “tell this man gorten I look better than him“, and gort c’mon and be nice to big nose meatball for once C9Patriots: Speak of the devil………… the new generation kdoggchi, and the smarter version at that. We had no sacks in a season together #epic Doc/Pyro: Doc, sorry I got you perma’d lmao! Peter luv you muhma. Sports Forumers: Where I started playing ro-sports, most are gone now but if any are still around, thanks for the good times J Tinyberry, nicest man ever lol obbyking u smell Net/Dewder/Wavi/ClutchK: My first season w. yall was really fun. I wish I could’ve teamed with all 3 of you nice guys much earlier. Shaun/Alm: Loved playing you two.. I remember when I let Alm own when he was still playing scrub ball, I got packed by the league but he beat the eventual champions in Week 1 of that season so I knew he was gonna be great owner. HardysFriendzonedx97: I did not like you for about 6-7 seasons straight and I know you probably hated me more during that time. This was a funny ending, rivals becoming teammates and we really tore up the league together. I wish we played more then 4 seasons together but each one was memorable. You are emotional af like a girl but that’s what makes you scotto.. I also stalk your social media like Dunc.. 42 and lurking.. Luv u Christopher Columbus Thank you all again, I know I forgot people because this hurt my brain trying to remember but I wanted to mention a lot of people. Some people I just met within this year I sort of left out but still thanks<3 Sincerely, zim347
hancock3
#195710502Tuesday, August 09, 2016 2:46 AM GMT

week of August 22nd. wow *looks at when I joined roblox* btw I feel disrespected considering u grouped me with buildermodder of all people
Jimmy_Garapapoporolo
#195710577Tuesday, August 09, 2016 2:47 AM GMT

2ND amanthepunjab
LordUnion
#195710915Tuesday, August 09, 2016 2:51 AM GMT

I gave Duncan the name "Bean Burrito" also yeah we are more of Shaq and Penny than Shaq and Kobe but yeah respond to the PM.
PositiveViibez
#195711766Tuesday, August 09, 2016 3:00 AM GMT

zim ily too bb
Gorten
#195712310Tuesday, August 09, 2016 3:06 AM GMT

@zim i dont even sc girls, that was pos and he got rejected
Patriots017
#195712400Tuesday, August 09, 2016 3:07 AM GMT

bye zim, it was nice knowing you and going to 3 bloxxer bowls in a row.. too bad we lost 2 of them thanks for taking me in when i didnt have a team cus colin quit gl irl andrew luck
Mohohohy
#195712839Tuesday, August 09, 2016 3:12 AM GMT

thanks for the fun you've brought into the league man good luck in life
DeadMan253
#195712923Tuesday, August 09, 2016 3:13 AM GMT

Great knowing ya Zim. We had some pretty heated arguments way back in the day, but you were always a friend. Best of luck with whatever ya decide to do next <3
NYShad
#195713423Tuesday, August 09, 2016 3:19 AM GMT

MY CYST WAS REMOVED... #goyankees see you around ANDRUW.
Duncxn
#195713882Tuesday, August 09, 2016 3:25 AM GMT

#ThankYouZim #GoneButNeverForgotten #TrulyTheGreatest #YoMomma #SheStillAboutIt #AyeHMUonTwitter #IfYouGetTheChance #EvenThoughYoureAHillbilly #Youremyfavorite #GoodLuckIntHErEalWorLD dUDED!!!FD FUA9DSFJ <33333
lfraz5
#195718161Tuesday, August 09, 2016 4:19 AM GMT

cyaa dad thanks for paying me nd barry child support
Drreew
#195718834Tuesday, August 09, 2016 4:29 AM GMT

OFLers: Some great guys like Gorten, Stinky, Tyn, Kidbuu, Prowl, Fred, LordJallace, Mohohohy, Heal the list goes on yeah. Glad I let Fred own and happy Swagga, Shaun, Mud brought in some of y’all as well. WE OUT
fred man
#195719476Tuesday, August 09, 2016 4:38 AM GMT

Glad I let Fred own... WE OUT.. Thanks for the fun, easily one of the best leaders I've seen on ROBLOX Enjoy life -fred :)
TinyBerry3
#195720282Tuesday, August 09, 2016 4:48 AM GMT

Thank you Zim and it was an honor playing in your league for as many seasons as I did.
LordStar555
#195722883Tuesday, August 09, 2016 5:31 AM GMT

Zim forgot Kenny im try a pack
MightyBuzz
#195722981Tuesday, August 09, 2016 5:33 AM GMT

ay zim
Obbert
#195724955Tuesday, August 09, 2016 6:09 AM GMT

"lol obbyking u smell" u forgot to say smell good
zNorth
#195731428Tuesday, August 09, 2016 9:59 AM GMT

I feel disrespected and ashamed of myself for being in the same group as han, but thank you ol' zim. Hopefully RFL comes back during winter break or summer. I want me some of zim momma.
cuchuIainn
#195731690Tuesday, August 09, 2016 10:11 AM GMT

lo l bai good league zim was greaT F UN TILL U MADE WEEKDAY gAMES I WOULD OF BROKE THE RECORD U KNOB SCENES SCENES SCENES
muddykinz
#195736097Tuesday, August 09, 2016 12:51 PM GMT

thanks zim even though I played one season <3
hancock3
#195758534Tuesday, August 09, 2016 6:57 PM GMT

"I feel disrespected and ashamed of myself for being in the same group as han" Considering you should had been grouped with jakegreenway as little bches you should be honored to being grouped with me
doublelonghorn
#195760043Tuesday, August 09, 2016 7:19 PM GMT

So for whatever reason I decided to look on here today, and saw I got mentioned and it just made me laugh and remember the good times lol. Don't even try to deny that me and Bommer had the upper hand in Ro-Football for a minute tho. Me and Bom easily the greatest players of the Short Med Long era, and then the sit tackle era as well :)
hardysdx97
#195765497Tuesday, August 09, 2016 8:22 PM GMT

Zim got my mascara running down my face inrl. If you ever grow the sack to hit the follow button on Dunc/my twitter make sure to do so. Idc what anyone says you're the goat and this league is one of the only reasons I stayed on this game so long. One last thing, I truthfully wish we played our whole careers together(although being the underdog with shad was fun) you made me look better than I ever did with anyone else. From enemies to best friends, thanks for everything zimmer.
xFL0
#195765697Tuesday, August 09, 2016 8:24 PM GMT

im waiting zim <3

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right