of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

perrandude
#196500931Friday, August 19, 2016 3:25 AM GMT

As football season starts tomorrow, my team irl decided that we're going to personally have to make sacrifices. They can be anything from dropping sodas and junk food to ending partying, and it must be at least 5 legitimate sacrifices. I've made out a personal list of 7 things, and this place is one of them. I am an honest person (I don't think I have ever told a lie in the last two years or so) and I'd be lying to y'all and most importantly, myself, if I was to say this will be the last you see of me again, so it's not fair to call this a "quit". It's really not. However, I'm going to call it a "half-quit" because I really won't be here every day or every week from here on out. There's a chance you may see me in two months, or in even three weeks. It just depends. I just want to give this place up gradually over time because even being on here for just under an hour a day like I've been doing is more than what would be productive for me. There are countless other more things I could be doing that could make a positive contribution to myself and I feel like most of y'all should be doing the same. We're all special and there's always someone or something that needs us, whether it's working at the animal shelter or helping a peer in need. I want to dedicate my time to my schoolwork, writing my college essays, football, volunteering, getting a job, and making more friendships and relationships. I feel like over the last half-decade I have dedicated myself just around the same amount here on Roblox as I have here irl. That's one of my darkest secrets I never shared here but I want to finally share it here as my time here is nearly done and I'll never talk to 90% of you ever again as I move on to college in (holy s***t) less than one damn year from now. There have been some of you who have treated me like dirt my entire time here, and a lot of you are treating me like dirt as of late, but I'm someone who really doesn't hold grudges (with one exception here on this forum, and it's someone who doesn't forum here anymore) and I forgive y'all. Those who will take this maturely and care to read this entire damn post will completely understand where I'm coming from. This took me about 11 minutes to write, perhaps about 8 too many, and they always say that if you write long posts like these you'll never be able to quit, but there's something great about being uncommon and changing the playing field. I'll probably be here for another 30-40 minutes or so and go to bed, but thanks y'all. Really. There are some of you who I genuinely care about and wish I had even more time to talk to you, and I thank y'all even more for making my 4 years on this forum enjoyable (for the most part, lol).
bookface6
#196500964Friday, August 19, 2016 3:26 AM GMT

I can't wait to bump this thread when he comes back
alejandrotrill
#196500984Friday, August 19, 2016 3:26 AM GMT

1) Lol I seriously doubt it 2) Even if you were telling the truth (you're not), why would I be jealous of the fact that you're putting yourself at risk for STDs
CheeseyMacral
#196501291Friday, August 19, 2016 3:30 AM GMT

what is even the purpose of this thread Iᴛ ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ Cʜᴇᴇsᴇʏ.
ThomasDefoe
#196501729Friday, August 19, 2016 3:36 AM GMT

Bye, have fun in college(and the rest of HS)😪
perrandude
#196501755Friday, August 19, 2016 3:37 AM GMT

"what is even the purpose of this thread" Over time, I've realized that the most powerful aspects of life are openness, honesty, and gratitude, and I feel like I have exemplified that here on this thread. This isn't a full-on quit (or who knows, maybe it will be???) but I feel like even if I do return one random day in November, and then one random day in March, and none of you ever get the chance to talk to me again, it would feel good to let the forum know how I actually feel. Someday I hope you lighten up yourself Cheesey, it is very beneficial
alejandrotrill
#196501801Friday, August 19, 2016 3:37 AM GMT

lol this man was so mad that he got my account terminated..
Ben_Bishop
#196501873Friday, August 19, 2016 3:38 AM GMT

i think you are being serious about this it was really nice knowing and talking to you cya sir ps: go to the chilis on 45th and lamar
bookface6
#196501878Friday, August 19, 2016 3:39 AM GMT

you will 100% be back
PoopMold12345
#196501888Friday, August 19, 2016 3:39 AM GMT

I love how sensitive you are. Don't let a girl break your heart.
perrandude
#196501893Friday, August 19, 2016 3:39 AM GMT

"lol this man was so mad that he got my account terminated.." Who did?
alejandrotrill
#196501952Friday, August 19, 2016 3:40 AM GMT

You I would've written a goodbye letter but then I realized you never had any interest in talking to me besides wanting to talk about yourself
ThomasDefoe
#196502060Friday, August 19, 2016 3:41 AM GMT

Chill out ale
perrandude
#196502176Friday, August 19, 2016 3:43 AM GMT

"i think you are being serious about this it was really nice knowing and talking to you cya sir" I still may be on Steam whenever I'm on the computer working on something, who knows. There might be a chance you still can talk to me :) "ps: go to the chilis on 45th and lamar" No thanks, I'll go to the one in Ro-Ro "you will 100% be back" Please take the time and re-read the post if you actually care. If you don't I can't help you, but it's actually neither your loss nor mine "I love how sensitive you are. Don't let a girl break your heart." You know, they also say men are supposed to be tough, but we have feelings too. Feelings that can actually be shattered. We're not damn robots for crying out loud. There's going to be plenty of heartbreaks from anything. It's going to happen. How to get past it is life's challenge. I still seek the solution just as much as everyone here on this forum does. No one here is 85 years old and on their deathbed, so no one here can sit here and say that they've found the meaning of life yet.
wistfulspongebobbest
#196502209Friday, August 19, 2016 3:44 AM GMT

tell ur coach that u sacrificed ro-hockey and roblox
bookface6
#196502220Friday, August 19, 2016 3:44 AM GMT

I do care but I also know you
CheeseyMacral
#196502287Friday, August 19, 2016 3:45 AM GMT

what the **** is this thread Iᴛ ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ Cʜᴇᴇsᴇʏ.
perrandude
#196502294Friday, August 19, 2016 3:45 AM GMT

"You" You know, I have not reported anyone on this forum for the last year, give or take, and I don't think I was online when your account was terminated. If you want to think it's me that's up to you but I know myself that I didn't report you. And also, yeah, maybe I do talk a little about myself and my personal life a bit too much. It's one of my god damned flaws and I feel terrible about it. I'm sorry alejandro.
bookface6
#196502451Friday, August 19, 2016 3:48 AM GMT

"And also, yeah, maybe I do talk a little about myself and my personal life a bit too much. It's one of my god damned flaws and I feel terrible about it." not really
perrandude
#196502461Friday, August 19, 2016 3:48 AM GMT

"tell ur coach that u sacrificed ro-hockey and roblox" 1) I don't have to tell my coach anything. What does it matter if he knows or not. If I break my own promise it ain't his loss. It's mine. It took me 17 years of my life to actually realize it but when people get mad at you over something you did wrong, it's because they actually care and they want you to be as close to perfect as possible. Okay, that person may POSSIBLY be pissed at times, but in the end, you're cheating/fooling yourself. 2) I can't play damn ro-hockey anymore because that guy lockdown ruined it for me by saying I was too laggy. About that, sorry Bensbrother
PoopMold12345
#196502513Friday, August 19, 2016 3:49 AM GMT

Can you guys just let him quit? He'll prob be back after he graduates but that does not mean you have to keep attacking him.
spt188
#196502703Friday, August 19, 2016 3:52 AM GMT

Its the sf, rune can tell me to kms and everyone's fine with it
alejandrotrill
#196502743Friday, August 19, 2016 3:52 AM GMT

It's not that you talk about your personal life too much-it's that whenever I try to talk about mine you just completely neglect whatever I said. I get a "ok" "cool" "lol" response, and the conversation quickly dies unless I bring the topic of the conversation back to you. Bye Perran you were a cool guy
perrandude
#196502851Friday, August 19, 2016 3:54 AM GMT

"Its the sf, rune can tell me to kms and everyone's fine with it" I don't know what you did that set him off, but I'm going to be honest here. I don't really care if Rune gets pissed at me about this post or not, but Rune also needs to lighten up. Not nearly in the same way as Cheesey, but he gets too damn emotional at times, and sometimes he's in the wrong himself.
perrandude
#196503174Friday, August 19, 2016 4:00 AM GMT

"I get a "ok" "cool" "lol" response, and the conversation quickly dies unless I bring the topic of the conversation back to you." Honestly, you're not alone, and this is another one of my conversation flaws. I don't know if I've ever told anyone here about this, but when I was in kindergarten through early 2nd grade, I had to take speech therapy (in addition to physical therapy), mostly due to my deficiency in communication and cognitive awareness. I still have a few communication and physical problems that carry on to this day. I also wish I could go up and tell the whole world I'm sorry for all the mistakes I've ever done but that's not possible. I just don't really know what to tell you

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right