of     1   

21Hezlep21
#196508343Friday, August 19, 2016 5:39 AM GMT

I've only done these time to time, but seems like not enough times people do them, so here are my predictions. W2: {( OEC )} Millikan Rams @ Rockford Raptors 7:30 PM EST 8/19/16 (FNF) Canton Greats @ Joston Jackrabbits 1:00 PM EST 8/20/16 Corinth Spartans @ Highland Huskies 3:00 PM EST 8/20/16 RedCliff Raiders @ Korblox Snowhawks 5:00 PM EST 8/20/16 Tremont Turks @ Buffalo Bolts 7:00 PM EST 8/20/16 {( OWC )} Pemberley Punishers @ Dansville Ducks 1:00 PM EST 8/21/16 Roblox Panthers @ Barton Bruisers 3:00 PM EST 8/21/16 Rektshire Rattlers @ Saxon Sunbirds 5:00 PM EST 8/21/16 Dresden Dragons @ Newark Destroyers 7:00 PM EST 8/21/16 Florida FireCats @ Roblox Warriors 7:30 PM EST 8/22/16 (MNF) Milikan Rams @ Rockford Raptors Ok well, this game did already happen and according to the stats, Shaun threw 4 ints. How did the Raptors not take advantage. Taking one from MaIlard's predictions, the Raptors receivers were little to no help to Ejected. When you have Pd, Noel, Hollow, Kelvin, and KOBE? smh yall choked. If these two happen to meet again, I see the brains of the Raptors correcting the errors made here. It'll come down to the wire next time. --No key players already happened-- Canton Greats @ Joston Jackrabbits Two teams looking for their first dub of the season. No shade to FootballHD and co. but you allowed Saxon to comeback from a 21-7 half time lead with Deusix at QB and you threw 3 INTs to FolesPhilly, Hold ths L y'all. Dc and company looked okay early, but ya let up, I think, 55 to Frranky's NFL squad. Again hold this L. Canton is really in no position to win. They got 2 mediocre QBs on the rost in otrip and FootballHD, but Dc is far better then both of them. Joston will rebound this week with their first win of the season. It might be close at first, but Joston will sky rocket in the 2nd half. CAN 20 JOS 42 Look for.. CAN: FootballHD, Lmj, Animelegacy, otrip, benny7212, Jarvis_Landry(if he shows?) JOS: DcForRapII, CrlngeLord, b3nnyf00tball, DoctorFacepalm, PICKRRD, DezBryantIII Corinth Spartans @ Highland Huskies Well, with Treko on the back of every milk carton in his state, it'll be Fresh at QB? Listen. Spartans got lucky week one, idk how Barton managed to choke that away, but this is week 2. Huskies are no joke and Look won't make the same mistakes that Akumu did. If Treko was playing it'd be a different story. I see the Spartans rallying around whoever QBs, but the Huskies will prevail in the end. COR 24 HIG 39 Look for.. COR: FreshATL, Bbal33, Cosmic, Jerm, CP3, Vnder, Eddy, 2Fyed HIG: Look, pepe, Untamed, Bottomrock, Theo, First, theleaderofpower RedCliff Raiders @ Korblox Snowhawks Really no shade to Nmd, the Raiders revitalized my career 4 seasons ago, but they've since lost a lot of talent. Nmd has really developed since S9 where he led Redcliff to the playoffs, but he just doesn't have the resources around him to beat Healable and co. Nmd will be overwhelmed and I see him running a lot this game as the Snowhawk secondary will lock down his receivers. KOR 45 RED 35 Look for.. KOR: Heal, Quan, tekt, kam, darkstar, lordelijahh, trip, bootyshotz, eppy RED: Nmd, Forum, Rich, Han, Fort, 3Falcon, sirtrollington?? Tremont Turks @ Buffalo Bolts MavEffect hired as HC.. Uh ok I get Nin wants to hire someone from inside, but I mean was this really a good move? Hey Idk and Idc not my team. Turks in rebuild mode and we are not even fully 2 weeks in. Hold this L. M4 and co. will be 2-0. TURK 13 BOLT 55 Look for.. TURK: MavEffect, AkashiMontage (fr don't even know anyone else active on team) BOLT: Nyke, M4, MossTrainn, Acknowledged, BeastGomez Pemberley Punishers @ Dansville Ducks Let's call this the middle of the pack? Or can we even call it that? Ducks got away with one in my opinion against Nmd and crew. This one will be another close one for both teams. SuperKoopa vs Cozart and if all goes down the drain, we'll see Tar early for the Ducks, which I see as a very real possibility. PEM 17 DAN 22 Look for.. PEM: Beasty, Superkoopa, Raider, Oath, Cr8, Egg?, Gundevil, Rabbi, DAN: Jadis, Cardinelli, Scoob, omgninja, Mlbshifts, Jxmilshifts Roblox Panthers @ Barton Bruisers Sorry Akumu, this isn't your bounce back game. Luck not on your side, with the Panthers in town. I really don't see much happening in this game defensively for the Bruisers as the Panthers backfield is deadly as is with Yung and Kill. This won't be much of a fight for Spooce and the Bruisers. ROB(P) 50 BAR 28 Look for.. ROB(P): YungJustin, Killnijas, V3kt, Bacon, MrElegy, endeavorr, VDimer, War, Colidas, Rashay, Rocky BAR: Akumu, Spooce, McWilfork, airace, monta, Chronic, DrPoo Rektshire Rattlers @ Saxon Sunbirds Both of these teams coming off wins, one pretty and one ugly. Deusix barely survived the first half of the Canton game, but lit it up in the 2nd half. Frranky put his foot on the gas and didn't let up once. This game could go either way. Depends on how Saxon rallies around Deusix. SAX nil REK nil (don't predict my own games) Look for.. REK: Franky, Basechad, NoRedos, Iceking, York, USMIGO, t2dawg SAX: Deusix, Moxx, Fanty, Vestum, Hezlep, kc, Hard, 755, supersayin, Geeo Dresden Dragons @ Newark Destroyers Beljing at HC and like the Turks are in rebuild mode after week 1. This just recipe for a blowout at the hands of a decent squad in the Destroyers who got obliterated last season. If Newark chokes this I might retire. DRES 10 NEW 41 Look for.. DRES: Beljing, Vuoxz, toxic, Jynx, Taylor, Santorelli NEW: supreme, icey, Ray, 0bey, J0rd, amish, momo, yodog, casanovo Florida FireCats @ Roblox Warriors Okay well, Mack pretty much choked against the Bolts. I know he's just insurance for tenable, but that was pretty awful. I see them rebounding though, but not all the way. MaIlard is definitely better than last season. FFC is gonna get back on it's feet, but not against the Warriors. FFC 31 ROB(W) 37 Look for.. FFC: Tenable/Mack, Invicti, CamGomez, VeerUp, Sh_ade ROB(W): MaIlard, hydro, kingo, kakashi, waffle, kingjelly, cara, damion, dadnba, wat_man, yokami thanks for reading, please give me some feedback.
bobonaut
#196508416Friday, August 19, 2016 5:40 AM GMT

wow im not on the impact players list you're fired im the best
21Hezlep21
#196508588Friday, August 19, 2016 5:43 AM GMT

correction in Newark vs Dresden didn't mean to say season mean't to say "last week" sorry
21Hezlep21
#196508630Friday, August 19, 2016 5:44 AM GMT

sorry bobo I meant to revise it and put you in there but I forgot :(
DennisxLima
#196508861Friday, August 19, 2016 5:49 AM GMT

son where am I for huskies I'm best of them all
8ope
#196509145Friday, August 19, 2016 5:55 AM GMT

didnt even mention me :/ #code game.Players.Era_Gamer:Kick()
Reburm
#196510337Friday, August 19, 2016 6:22 AM GMT

raptors didnt capitalize because we were up 42-7???????
jordy_BD
#196510619Friday, August 19, 2016 6:29 AM GMT

didnt mention me and smegmafnojhn99 on barton O.o barton boozer
SammyBradford
#196511013Friday, August 19, 2016 6:37 AM GMT

garbage predictions from a garbage person Supreme Chancellor of the Slovak Union. ALL HEIL!
rebq
#196511086Friday, August 19, 2016 6:39 AM GMT

so far not a factor of huskies... 6 receptions and 3 tds already this season... xD
21Hezlep21
#196530824Friday, August 19, 2016 4:18 PM GMT

lmao mb rebootz i by passed the head coach rank it was 2:30 in the morning

of     1