of     1   

21Hezlep21
#196543573Friday, August 19, 2016 7:41 PM GMT

Hello! Ever since I revived my series, we've since gained 90 members. I have also added 3 divisions to accompany our cup series (D2: Trucks hosted by 21Hezlep21 | D3: Indycar hosted by Austin452w | D4: SK Modifieds hosted by N/A) that N/A is soon to be filled! I'm looking for a host for our latest division! CCSKM! Answer these questions and send them to me in a message. Q1: What is your age? (Optional, looking for maturity though.) Q2: How many years of Ro-Racing Experience do you have? Q3: Do you understand the type of tracks that SK Modifieds run on? (Hint: not the same as Cup and Trucks) Q4: Are you prone to raging and quitting easily? (Won't tolerate someone who can't be patient - remember this is a lower division!) Q5: Are you able to make your own places, use models, and upload them to the group? (Kind of essential, lol) Q6: Will you be able to bring drivers to the series? Q7: Will you be able to handle some of the newer drivers? Q8: Can I trust you not to quit on me and run a full season without quitting? Q9: Do you have skype for easy communication? Q10: Will you show interest in your series and not just be there to get it over with? Q11: Will you be able to handle operating in such a large group? Q12: Have you hosted series prior to this? (Name?) Q13: Have you raced in one of the 4 major series from the past? (Lowes, OMFRA, NDTEHS, RRCS?) Q14: Have you ever raced in CCCS (Now CCRA) before? Q15: Are you able to be trusted with power and run your own series? After filling this out, send it to 21Hezlep21. Thanks.

of     1