of     1   

Hesjohny
#196561121Friday, August 19, 2016 11:44 PM GMT

Im a changed man now. Over the last few weeks, Ive realized how childish I was to constantly attack him when he was really just trying to fit in. I over-exaggerated the amount of times that he "quit" this game, and looking back its just not right what I did. Whether he is still here or not, I want to declare my new mindset. We all make mistakes, and Im definitely no better than he is, even though we don't see eye to eye on certain things. Ill admit that some of the damage that Ive done is irreversible and that I may never be forgiven, and thats okay. Life is too short to waste your time "trolling" an online kids website. The truth is that I don't have any engineering or doctor degrees either, and I am entering my last year of what you guys would call "high school". This is not just to Sirhurricane, but also anyone else on here who I attacked before and made feel bad, especially on my "SF Truths" thread. Whether they were accurate or not, I had no right to do that and Im sorry to anyone whose feelings were hurt by that. Also I wont deny that I do have disagreements with certain people in general, but that doesn't give me the right to berate them and attack their character when I've never even met them in real life. I just see all these farewell posts from various people, and it just feels like everyone is moving on with life, and then theres me, the British kid who still goes around trolling people on a kid's website. I know there are people on here who will never forgive me, and I honestly don't blame you but it's the past and I cant change it anymore. Thankyou to anyone who read,
Yedliny
#196561188Friday, August 19, 2016 11:45 PM GMT

Fam u got me dead ROFL
TotallyNotCap
#196561344Friday, August 19, 2016 11:46 PM GMT

Fam u got me dead ROFL
Hesjohny
#196561735Friday, August 19, 2016 11:52 PM GMT

Okay

of     1