of     1   

TmpDonaldDuck
#199443844Saturday, October 01, 2016 10:50 PM GMT

Applications 𝐈. Coaching Application | https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=199443712 𝐈𝐈. Officiating Application | https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=199443778 Must Pm TmpDonaldDuck with the Application accepted Answering the Commence questions inside the Coaching or Officiating Application.
Jiraiya0
#204088252Sunday, December 11, 2016 2:10 AM GMT

- How long you've been Reffing Ro-Basketball Leagues or anywhere else? 3 Years... - Did you have any recent experiences in other leagues Reffing? NBA HOOPZ MODERATOR/EX SBA REF/ EX UBL REF - Why do you want to become an Officiator in DBL? (Must explain in 2 sentences with Grammar) I would love to help out princessmark, it looks like hes having a hard time handling all the ranks and games by himself, Recently he reffed all 4 quarters by himself. I believe i can help out the League with my Reffing Skills. - Do you suggest reffing alone or with a partner? Or sometimes both. Sometimes both please. - What would you do if theres no teams at the arena for 10 Minutes? I would PostPone The Game If Able To... Or Wait another 1 minute after i shout out come to game or PostPoned..
Marlxn
#204891508Wednesday, December 21, 2016 12:28 AM GMT

Boy who are you, you not from SBA nor UBL, you should be hired if you got fired . lmaoo Marlon
XxDope_7xX
#222548670Thursday, July 27, 2017 6:08 PM GMT

1.How long you've been playing Ro-Basketball? 2.Did you have any recent experiences in other Leagues owning a Team? 3.Why do you want to own a Team in DBL? (Must explain in 2 Sentences with Grammar) 4.You will need to be Active with your Team, as in running scrimmages against other Teams or with your Team Answer1: Ive been playing ro-ball For 1 Year Answer2: Yes i had experiences of owning a team, my first team i owned was in prb Answer3: i want to own a team in dbl because i love dbl because its more hard,and i like owning teams! Answer:4 Im so active im at park practicing every day if im not means im on gta5 or somthng eles

of     1