of     1   

xPhilipG
#199660699Thursday, October 06, 2016 3:54 AM GMT

We bring out the guns, shots fired cause the war has just begun, we got real killers and you got none, you can start the fight, but i can get it done, uh, imma make her sk it when she see my shotgun. Yo listen nqqa's, i ain't yo bxsh, imma make em leave the building after this diss. They say they make tracks, when they dont have racks, they better take they rhymes back. we rap like we bringing old school back. I got clean records that also ain't wack, all you talk about is cash and girls when yall got no girls yall talk about the life that yall dont even live when im spittin like this you shouldnt hate but i dont think you could do any better even if it has to do with dropping you off like this, i wrote these i dont take raps, you dope? Shii i already know you just talkin. we keep it real while yall just keep it ew, holy shii is what they say when they know we the deal. you can keep runnin and runnin but i aint doing drills unless its jumpshots then i guess i have to do my will. When my raps get to your head, there is no place for healing. Unless you wanna do d--- dealing, its okay if you wanna be h--- as the ceiling as long as your not revealing you will get a girl with an appealing. and you saying that we are irrelevant you probably cant sky(p) up without speaking through a vent Ahh. I'm tired of this shii, i think you triggered enough, i win with luck? i dont believe in luck, but if you think that it's the truth then you needs to come and k--- my a--. We ain't got a lot of members,.. but you nqqa's trash. Speaking of "50 Cent", your raps a day only makes you half of that. Done.
xPhilipG
#213304503Sunday, April 02, 2017 4:48 AM GMT

This was garbage, i shouldn't have wrote it.
LungSmoke
#213304856Sunday, April 02, 2017 4:55 AM GMT

You failed the moment you mentioned "guns". Don't be the stereotype.

of     1