of     1   

brant887
#199747652Saturday, October 08, 2016 3:21 AM GMT

- Send this to Boddizle & Boddizle only, or post it in the forums below, and I'll message you if you've been accepted. If I don't respond to you within 72 hours you've been declined. Team ownership spots for NRBA [16] Team ownership spots for NCAA [10] Retired teams in NRBA: ORL, BKN, CHI Retired teams in NCAA: ORE, BAY, DUKE, VILL, WF {[♛]}▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬{[♛]} ROBLOX Username : Are you applying to be a NRBA or NCAA team owner (or both!) : What team would you like to own in the NCAA / NRBA? : How many seasons have you been in the NRBA / NCAA? : Have you ever been suspended in the NRBA / NCAA, and if so, how long? : Why do you think you are the BEST choice for this job, more importantly, over others? : What is something that you'd like to be changed in the NRBA / NCAA : [New] Why will I be able to trust you to show up to games, report rosters when I ask, etc : Additional Info (coaching, past experiences, what your plans are with the team) : {[♛]}▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬{[♛]} Also, if you're a rookie going into NRBA, not in the group, etc, I'm not going to accept you, also, PLEASE don't send in an application if you're under 13 years of age, I'm not going to get in a constant battle with you being tagged. {[♛]}▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬{[♛]} As always, much love, ~Boddiz[L]e
DanteSwampy
#199747686Saturday, October 08, 2016 3:22 AM GMT

bran the noob ahaahahaha
Wavii_Ink
#199749526Saturday, October 08, 2016 4:06 AM GMT

ima do one cuz ima boss
talocool
#214196037Thursday, April 13, 2017 12:23 AM GMT

Username: talocool Applying: Both Team: Kentucky WildCats Seasons Been In: None Suspended: No Why Im The Most Important Choice: Because I have been pending for years and I had a lot of time to practice I have never lost a 1v1 before Things I would like to change: Nothing really, there is nothing wrong Why for you to trust me: Because I have dealt with those situations many times before and I will report them as soon as possible
baconater789
#214375142Saturday, April 15, 2017 2:26 AM GMT

ROBLOX Username : Baconater789 Are you applying to be a NRBA or NCAA team owner (or both!) : Owner or either What team would you like to own in the NCAA / NRBA? : Wisconsin Badgers How many seasons have you been in the NRBA / NCAA? : 3 Have you ever been suspended in the NRBA / NCAA, and if so, how long? : No Why do you think you are the BEST choice for this job, more importantly, over others? : Im from wisconsin im on frequently so ill be very active What is something that you'd like to be changed in the NRBA / NCAA : Nothing really [New] Why will I be able to trust you to show up to games, report rosters when I ask, etc : Im on frequently and I love doing stuff like this so my full efforts will be put into this Additional Info (coaching, past experiences, what your plans are with the team) : Coached baseball hockey and basketball on former roblox groups consistently improve with this team
Cjthekid7
#214403744Saturday, April 15, 2017 12:29 PM GMT

can i own ######## state
DreadMirage
#223821437Thursday, August 17, 2017 4:17 PM GMT

ROBLOX Username : Troutville Are you applying to be a NRBA or NCAA team owner (or both!) : Both... What team would you like to own in the NCAA / NRBA? : Florida Gators [NCAA] Miami Heat [NRBA] How many seasons have you been in the NRBA / NCAA? : NRBA-5 NCAA-2 Have you ever been suspended in the NRBA / NCAA, and if so, how long? : No, I haven't been suspended in NCAA or NRBA. Why do you think you are the BEST choice for this job, more importantly, over others? : Because, I will be developing players, I like to also win, but that's not my main priority. The main priority is to develop players and have a good team. What is something that you'd like to be changed in the NRBA / NCAA : On the disrespect you get all the time... It's very annoying to people. [New] Why will I be able to trust you to show up to games, report rosters when I ask, etc : Because I'm very active and loyal to my team. And I will be able to follow all orders. Additional Info (coaching, past experiences, what your plans are with the team) : I've coached in a TON of side leagues, and I was very known to be an amazing coach back then.
KJxMCM
#223927881Saturday, August 19, 2017 5:22 PM GMT

ROBLOX Username: 3acardi (You might know me as KjGotSwag123) Are you applying to be a NRBA or NCAA team owner (or both!) : NCAA. What team would you like to own in the NCAA / NRBA? : I would love to own Miami Hurricanes. How many seasons have you been in the NRBA / NCAA? : 3 seasons combined. Have you ever been suspended in the NRBA / NCAA, and if so, how long? : Yes, for 1 game. Why do you think you are the BEST choice for this job, more importantly, over others? : I think I'm the BEST choice for this job because I would love to help NCAA players get better during their time with my team. Also, I don't believe that other people know how to build a team like I do. What is something that you'd like to be changed in the NRBA / NCAA : Not really anything in mind, but probably the administration such as the referees. [New] Why will I be able to trust you to show up to games, report rosters when I ask, etc : I'm very active on ROBLOX and I'm committed into helping a team grow and play to their maximum potential. Additional Info (coaching, past experiences, what your plans are with the team) : I coached Maryland in NCAA s9. I also was the team captain for my Miami Hurricanes team back in NCAA s8. I owned the Boston Celtics in NFMBA. My plans with the team is to make it atleast to the Final 4, if not, taking the championship. I also want to prepare them for NRBA, and to be the best they can be. ~ Kj👑💎🙇 𝓢𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓜𝓮 𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓼!!!
KJxMCM
#223935275Saturday, August 19, 2017 7:43 PM GMT

Since Miami is taken I'd take Maryland. ~ Kj👑💎🙇 𝓢𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓜𝓮 𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓼!!!

of     1