of     1   

Derpic2
#199894491Monday, October 10, 2016 10:45 PM GMT

As of now, I have 30+ messages from spam/scam bots offering me "free ROBUX". *For those who are gonna yell for me to turn off messaging, pls go @#!$ off, try to help solve the issue for everyone, not for one individual* Like seriously ROBLOX, this has been happening far too long and you've made little attempt to stop/battle this issue: Spam/Scam bots that comments a fake link or messages a fake link for ROBUX. ---- First off, I'm assuming people can still message users without a email address to confirm who they are. So for those who are not email-verified, force them to go through a CAPTCHA every time they want to send a message a user or want to comment on a game. That way, if the original source wants to use bots with an email without having to go through the CAPTCHA, ROBLOX can track them down (if they're that dumb). Secondly ROBLOX, you've added this in-game system where it censors every foul language (even the ones that try to bypass it), why not do the same for these scam web#########I mean, you guys censor appropriate words (for some reason) so why not bother to do the same on the website. *Yes, I know ROBLOX has took the step to do this (or attempted to), but what is more important ROBLOX, foul language being exposed or users being exposed to scam webs######### ---- Those are my ideas so far, if ROBLOX could TAKE THE TIME AND MAYBE THINK OF ADDING THESE IDEAS IN, then that would be great. Also, if users want to give improvement ideas, then add it. I'm sure we all want to get rid of these spam bots. Also if you support this, please spread the word so ROBLOX can ACTUALLY NOTICE THE IDEAS WE AS A COMMUNITY HAVE. kthx, bai.
Sufganiyot
#199908472Tuesday, October 11, 2016 3:07 AM GMT

Captchas are a greats idea even if it's over-suggested. I ripped off this siggy.
lifeinprison
#199908570Tuesday, October 11, 2016 3:10 AM GMT

All Roblox is going to do is going to ruin the filter so much that "the" will be filtered.
TheCoolKatt
#201660459Tuesday, November 15, 2016 9:33 PM GMT

We have to find a way to get rid of these bots. That's the main issue. Remove the censors and code in a bot eliminator. Heck they can shut down the website for a week for all I care! Just get rid of the bots!
moldy124
#201661018Tuesday, November 15, 2016 9:43 PM GMT

How about putting CAPTCHA on every time you make an new account or when verifying your @email ?
Derpic2
#202142411Monday, November 21, 2016 11:39 PM GMT

Captchas...Have been suggested over a million times I bet. Watch ROBLOX install the Captcha system when the ROBLOX game dies.
moldy124
#202143242Monday, November 21, 2016 11:49 PM GMT

Verifying is pretty easy and bots do this alot . Enter a email , boom your verified . You can see that most bots verified them selves by the hat you receive when you enter a email. So instead , we do this to all users , verified or not . Good idea ?

of     1