of     1   

CrocoSwine
#200775802Tuesday, November 01, 2016 1:16 AM GMT

Upon joining the team, here are the rules: 1. Show respect to one-another. If I catch any sort of disrespectfulness about on the team or hate towards anyone, there will be consequences. 2. Do not back talk anything I have to say, or try to be a smartalek. I will remove you from the team without hesitation if you get on my nerves. 3. We try in scrimmages to get better; we do not troll. If you troll or screw about you will receive consequences. 4. No excuses. No matter the situation. If you mess up, it's not a big deal. I will fix you if you need fixing. 5. Trolling whatsoever is not tolerated unless we are not scrimmaging or playing in a game and as long as you are keeping it to a minimum. 6. If we have the lead in a scrimmage, do not throw the lead. We are going to be working on our endurance all season. If I catch you slacking, you will receive conseqeuences. 7. Do not type in-game during a scrimmage or during a game. If you type after a play being messed up, you will recieve consequences. It is unnecessary and a waste of time. 8. If we are using the Discord during a game, you are to MUTE your microphone if you are on the bench and not playing. Not doing so will result in consequences. 9. We have constant subbing; no matter if you play exceptionally well or not. If you have a problem with being substituted off for another player, you will not make it far on my team. 10. Do not talk badly about any other teams in the NRBA. Not on the group wall, not in-game, EVER. If I catch you doing so there will be consequences. 11. Keep your words to yourself both after scrimmages and after games whether we WIN or whether we LOSE. Always say "Good game" or "GG" after every scrimmage or game we play. This is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. 12. It is a necessity to have Discord to be on the team but it is not a necessity to be in the Discord during a game or during a scrimmage. It is understandable that many people do better listening to music or other things to help them concentrate. Signed, Animatra Agreed Upon, Los Angeles Clippers Institution
swooby
#200778363Tuesday, November 01, 2016 2:17 AM GMT

Upon joining the team, here are the rules: 1. Show respect to one-another. If I catch any sort of disrespectfulness about on the team or hate towards anyone, there will be consequences. 2. Do not back talk anything I have to say, or try to be a smartalek. I will remove you from the team without hesitation if you get on my nerves. 3. We try in scrimmages to get better; we do not troll. If you troll or screw about you will receive consequences. 4. No excuses. No matter the situation. If you mess up, it's not a big deal. I will fix you if you need fixing. 5. Trolling whatsoever is not tolerated unless we are not scrimmaging or playing in a game and as long as you are keeping it to a minimum. 6. If we have the lead in a scrimmage, do not throw the lead. We are going to be working on our endurance all season. If I catch you slacking, you will receive conseqeuences. 7. Do not type in-game during a scrimmage or during a game. If you type after a play being messed up, you will recieve consequences. It is unnecessary and a waste of time. 8. If we are using the Discord during a game, you are to MUTE your microphone if you are on the bench and not playing. Not doing so will result in consequences. 9. We have constant subbing; no matter if you play exceptionally well or not. If you have a problem with being substituted off for another player, you will not make it far on my team. 10. Do not talk badly about any other teams in the NRBA. Not on the group wall, not in-game, EVER. If I catch you doing so there will be consequences. 11. Keep your words to yourself both after scrimmages and after games whether we WIN or whether we LOSE. Always say "Good game" or "GG" after every scrimmage or game we play. This is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. 12. It is a necessity to have Discord to be on the team but it is not a necessity to be in the Discord during a game or during a scrimmage. It is understandable that many people do better listening to music or other things to help them concentrate. Signed, Animatra Agreed Upon, Los Angeles Clippers Institution drink lots of water or ur gonna die
deepmemes
#200848096Thursday, November 03, 2016 12:54 AM GMT

I agree. Upon joining the team, here are the rules: 1. Show respect to one-another. If I catch any sort of disrespectfulness about on the team or hate towards anyone, there will be consequences. 2. Do not back talk anything I have to say, or try to be a smartalek. I will remove you from the team without hesitation if you get on my nerves. 3. We try in scrimmages to get better; we do not troll. If you troll or screw about you will receive consequences. 4. No excuses. No matter the situation. If you mess up, it's not a big deal. I will fix you if you need fixing. 5. Trolling whatsoever is not tolerated unless we are not scrimmaging or playing in a game and as long as you are keeping it to a minimum. 6. If we have the lead in a scrimmage, do not throw the lead. We are going to be working on our endurance all season. If I catch you slacking, you will receive conseqeuences. 7. Do not type in-game during a scrimmage or during a game. If you type after a play being messed up, you will recieve consequences. It is unnecessary and a waste of time. 8. If we are using the Discord during a game, you are to MUTE your microphone if you are on the bench and not playing. Not doing so will result in consequences. 9. We have constant subbing; no matter if you play exceptionally well or not. If you have a problem with being substituted off for another player, you will not make it far on my team. 10. Do not talk badly about any other teams in the NRBA. Not on the group wall, not in-game, EVER. If I catch you doing so there will be consequences. 11. Keep your words to yourself both after scrimmages and after games whether we WIN or whether we LOSE. Always say "Good game" or "GG" after every scrimmage or game we play. This is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. 12. It is a necessity to have Discord to be on the team but it is not a necessity to be in the Discord during a game or during a scrimmage. It is understandable that many people do better listening to music or other things to help them concentrate. Signed, Animatra Agreed Upon, Los Angeles Clippers Institution

of     1