of     1   

Lickablefun
#201684800Wednesday, November 16, 2016 3:44 AM GMT

Here are some game/clothing ideas! 1)Add a feature like if you were in game, but not testing the game! It is kind of like having a stamper tool but instead have a resize tool, material tool, texture tool, select object tool, decal tool, turn tool, and drag in your hotbar! This might be a easier way to build since most users have played games where you only have those tools! It should be a option in the hotbar and it can be called something like "Sandbox Mode" or something like that! 2)Deleting games is a idea most users have wanted, especially if they were new players and made around 100 games trying to be a creator. Though since deleting would not be the smartest idea in case of a accidental delete, there should be a junk box! The junk box should be in the Studio home page, or in Develop. It will make it so the game acts like it doesn't even exist! Not even another user can search it up, look on your profile, or find anything about it! You can easily add back the game by clicking something in that junk box next to the "deleted" game. The button should be called something like "Renew Game." If that is too much of a free feature, you should as it as a BC, TBC, or OBC option. If not, you can make it 100 R$ or something around that range to delete or if you want, renew a game. It just saves the embarrassment that some users feel because when they first started playing they made lots of worthless games! 3)Just like suggestion 2, you should do it for clothing that users make! There can be 1 junk box for games and another for clothing! Just like before, no one can find the clothing on your profile at all! This feature should be also made for clothing that is "Content Deleted" or what it usually says. 4)This might be a bit close to having more NBC features, like mentioned not to talk about in forum ideas, but it isn't too much like that as it considers more of the people who used to have BC/TBC/OBC. (Please read it before you just make assumptions of this idea!) You should make it so that NBCs should be able to make clothing to! Now that tix is gone, people have to buy Robux. So it should be a amount of Robux to make a piece of clothing instead. If it makes it easier, people who lost OBC/TBC/BC can still buy it and you can make the R$ the amount it is just as if you bought BC for a day. These ideas were only ideas, and in the near future I hope they are added. It is all your choice and I hope the best for the Roblox community. Thanks Moderators and I hope you take some consideration into my ideas! (Also, this is my first time on the forums and this is also my first suggestion I have made. I tried to get the format correct and if there are any problems please tell me in any way possible!)

of     1