of     1   

xPastellyyyy
#201958926Sunday, November 20, 2016 12:38 AM GMT

Interview Times 3 and 5 o clock Pacific Time =============================================================== Interview Questions- 1.) Have you ever had any past experiences with cafes / restaurants? If so, name some of them. 2.) On a scale of one to ten, how good is your grammar? 3.) On a scale of one to ten, how active are you in a week? 4.) Fix this sentence: ME CUPKUAKE PLEZ WANT SUM 5.) What would you do if you had to deal with a disrespectful customer? 6.) How did you find the group Gio's Sweet Cafe? 7.) What are some hobbies you do in your free time outside of Roblox? 8.) Do you promise to be a loyal employee? ================================================================ INTERVIEW RULES- Only Interview Assistants+ can interview people. If a Shift Supervisor does not arrive at a interview to supervise, the interview will be canceled. ================================================================ - INTERVIEWER - Before you start the interview say "Sw4u" to check if the person has safechat. If the person does have safechat, he / she can not be interviewed. The customer has one minute ( 60 seconds ) to answer the question. If he / she does not answer within 60 seconds, it will be an automatic fail. When the person passes the interview, rank them to Trainee [1]. If you skip rank, you will get a warning and next time you do it, you will get demoted 2 ranks. If the person has a grammar mistake, you give them one warning. If they get up to 3 warnings, they fail. ============================================================== - CUSTOMER - You have 60 seconds ( one minute ) to answer each question. Use grammar at ALL times. Be loyal to everyone even if you fail.
HeroPants
#201959868Sunday, November 20, 2016 12:49 AM GMT

1.) Have you ever had any past experiences with cafes / restaurants? If so, name some of them. Hell yeah, I own my own restaurant in real life and I've been running it for 9 years now! 2.) On a scale of one to ten, how good is your grammar? I'd give my grammar a straight up 11 out of 10. 3.) On a scale of one to ten, how active are you in a week? On a scale of one to 10, I would totally give myself a 15 out of 10 because I am always on even when I'm working, in the bathroom using the toilet, showering, eating, you name it and I'm always on! 4.) Fix this sentence: ME CUPKUAKE PLEZ WANT SUM I would like some cupcakes. Or if "CUPKAUKE" is a name then it would be: I Cupkauke, would like some please! 5.) What would you do if you had to deal with a disrespectful customer? I would report abuse. 6.) How did you find the group Gio's Sweet Cafe? I was actually told that this is an amazing group by a total stranger! 7.) What are some hobbies you do in your free time outside of Roblox? I have no hobbies because the only thing I enjoy doing is playing Roblox! 8.) Do you promise to be a loyal employee? Oh yes I do. I promise with all my heart and with all my might I believe I can accomplish anything!
Guest574999
#204664294Sunday, December 18, 2016 12:02 PM GMT

Impressive but send a HR it via private message or attend an interview session.
HeroPants
#211464978Tuesday, March 07, 2017 8:24 PM GMT

No.
bossogaming
#225494449Saturday, September 23, 2017 2:38 AM GMT

I have but I forgot its name :(. on a scale to ### to ### my grammer is ####### WANT SOME CUPCAKE PLS. at ##### I will give them a waring but if they keep doing it I will just report them. by my friend named ########## I usaly play outside. yes. I am active maybe like #

of     1