of     1   

DR_NIKE
#202859211Monday, November 28, 2016 12:28 AM GMT

Hello and thank you for reading this. This is a very important forum for everyone to be aware of. I DR_NIKE, will no longer be owning LBA. I am becoming a little inactive with stuff in real life. My Part-Time job will soon make my Full-Time and won't have time for this. I have tried my best to deal with in-activeness in the League but, LBA is old and needs to take a break. It can possibly come back in the summer, maybe sooner in a more active Group Holder. I will currently give it back to its favorite owner "cityconflict" (aka SomebodyAnonymous). I had my fun memories with this league. I joined LBA back then in Season 2 Play-Offs hoping in Season 3 I can become big. I might get some hate for putting it down and other people harassing me about shutting it down *cough* Boddizle LeGator *cough*. I honestly don't care what anyone else thinks. I knew it was time for it to go down because of Team Owners applying then not offering people for 2 Weeks and people getting bored of LBA Hoops. I hope LBA can continue to excel in the future with its new owner SomebodyAnonymous. If not, someone else. I would also like to thank those who contributed to help LBA maintain active for a period of time. Good luck you all and LBA and remember... "It's not what you do, it's what you change." - DR_NIKE Your Retired Commissioner, DR_NIKE
FunctionalCristiano
#202860745Monday, November 28, 2016 12:41 AM GMT

NOOOOOOOO
itryeed
#202862881Monday, November 28, 2016 12:58 AM GMT

NO
King_Dread
#202877555Monday, November 28, 2016 2:37 AM GMT

FINALLY FAKE LBA DIED
Bensbrother
#202877769Monday, November 28, 2016 2:38 AM GMT

Hello and thank you for reading this. This is a very important forum for everyone to be aware of. I DR_NIKE, will no longer be owning LBA. I am becoming a little inactive with stuff in real life. My Part-Time job will soon make my Full-Time and won't have time for this. I have tried my best to deal with in-activeness in the League but, LBA is old and needs to take a break. It can possibly come back in the summer, maybe sooner in a more active Group Holder. I will currently give it back to its favorite owner "cityconflict" (aka SomebodyAnonymous). I had my fun memories with this league. I joined LBA back then in Season 2 Play-Offs hoping in Season 3 I can become big. I might get some hate for putting it down and other people harassing me about shutting it down *cough* Boddizle LeGator *cough*. I honestly don't care what anyone else thinks. I knew it was time for it to go down because of Team Owners applying then not offering people for 2 Weeks and people getting bored of LBA Hoops. I hope LBA can continue to excel in the future with its new owner SomebodyAnonymous. If not, someone else. I would also like to thank those who contributed to help LBA maintain active for a period of time. Good luck you all and LBA and remember... "It's not what you do, it's what you change." - DR_NIKE Your Retired Commissioner, DR_NIKE
DR_NIKE
#202921593Monday, November 28, 2016 2:36 PM GMT

It wasn't "Fake" dread, it was the 1st one made -_- Your Retired Commissioner, DR_NIKE
JalenRints
#202922009Monday, November 28, 2016 2:48 PM GMT

Hello and thank you for reading this. This is a very important forum for everyone to be aware of. I DR_NIKE, will no longer be owning LBA. I am becoming a little inactive with stuff in real life. My Part-Time job will soon make my Full-Time and won't have time for this. I have tried my best to deal with in-activeness in the League but, LBA is old and needs to take a break. It can possibly come back in the summer, maybe sooner in a more active Group Holder. I will currently give it back to its favorite owner "cityconflict" (aka SomebodyAnonymous). I had my fun memories with this league. I joined LBA back then in Season 2 Play-Offs hoping in Season 3 I can become big. I might get some hate for putting it down and other people harassing me about shutting it down *cough* Boddizle LeGator *cough*. I honestly don't care what anyone else thinks. I knew it was time for it to go down because of Team Owners applying then not offering people for 2 Weeks and people getting bored of LBA Hoops. I hope LBA can continue to excel in the future with its new owner SomebodyAnonymous. If not, someone else. I would also like to thank those who contributed to help LBA maintain active for a period of time. Good luck you all and LBA and remember... "It's not what you do, it's what you change." - DR_NIKE Your Retired Commissioner, DR_NIKE very good, haha yes
King_Dread
#202944965Monday, November 28, 2016 9:21 PM GMT

@Nike LBA was nevr the same after LBA S1-half of S4. You relaunching LBA counts as fake LBA. King of LMAD
CurryShotXI
#202952186Monday, November 28, 2016 10:31 PM GMT

DR some boo boo anyway noob
NBACurlySavv_26
#202979376Tuesday, November 29, 2016 2:44 AM GMT

What do you mean "not signing" the people that passed weren't rank team owners how can we sign rofl?
gr3attimmy111
#202979556Tuesday, November 29, 2016 2:46 AM GMT

hey ya poopheads get off muh forum with the malarkey "If you're juiceful you're useful."
Lxckett
#202985781Tuesday, November 29, 2016 3:43 AM GMT

Well this was Fake, LBA since a different new comer decided to run LBA and just made an embarrestment to LBA and never contributed and left on seen. Most corrupted Board Members hired ever. a New Legacy made to LBA gone RIP Yeezy
Lxckett
#202987179Tuesday, November 29, 2016 3:55 AM GMT

Dread, it's not like you were in LBA S1 - S4 either lol then sdfu Yeezy
Kobee24Bryant
#202991863Tuesday, November 29, 2016 4:40 AM GMT

I guess its sorta fake because most of the good people weren't in this LBA. kobe signing out
King_Dread
#203338985Friday, December 02, 2016 11:32 PM GMT

@lxcket tf u saying kid S2-4 is enough. S4 died midway King of LMAD

of     1