of     1   

Eponymous
#202886358Monday, November 28, 2016 3:45 AM GMT

https://www.twitch.tv/inscrul/v/103855370 go to 47:50
TotallyNotCap
#202886776Monday, November 28, 2016 3:49 AM GMT

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and I've been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your PO box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.
TampaBay_Lightning
#202886849Monday, November 28, 2016 3:50 AM GMT

LMFAO EPONY THE GOAT "We do have a lot in common. The same earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same instead of looking at what's different, well, who knows?"
PoopMold12345
#202889875Monday, November 28, 2016 4:16 AM GMT

get a better mic
Eponymous
#202890271Monday, November 28, 2016 4:20 AM GMT

is a good mic i had it inside my mouth while reading it lmao
Eponymous
#202899932Monday, November 28, 2016 5:53 AM GMT

aaa
AnimatedDannyo
#202901180Monday, November 28, 2016 6:06 AM GMT

𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗃𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗒 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗆𝖾, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗓𝗈? 𝖨’𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖨 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗎𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖢𝗎𝖻 𝖲𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨’𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗇𝗎𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝖶𝗒𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝟥𝟢𝟢 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗆𝖾𝖽 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗌. 𝖨 𝖺𝗆 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨’𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗋𝖾 𝖴𝖲 𝖡𝗈𝗒 𝖲𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌 (𝗈𝖿 𝖠𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖺). 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾. 𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉, 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗄 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌. 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗌𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗇𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗀𝖺𝗇𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖨𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖾𝗍? 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇, 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗄𝗅𝖾. 𝖠𝗌 𝗐𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝖨 𝖺𝗆 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝗇𝖾𝗍𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 𝗈𝖿 𝖬𝖲𝖭 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝖺𝖼𝗋𝗈𝗌𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖴𝖲𝖠 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖨𝖯 𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝖼𝖾𝖽 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗌𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗌, 𝗆𝖺𝗇. 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗉𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗍𝗂𝖼 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖻𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗅𝖾. 𝖸𝗈𝗎’𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝗄𝗂𝖽. 𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖻𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾, 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗂𝖾 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍’𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌. 𝖭𝗈𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗆 𝖨 𝖾𝗑𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗋𝗈𝖺𝖽 𝗌𝖺𝖿𝖾𝗍𝗒, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖴𝗇𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝖡𝗈𝗒 𝖲𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌 (𝗈𝖿 𝖠𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖺) 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝖿𝗎𝗅𝗅 𝖾𝗑𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾𝗋𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗄. 𝖨𝖿 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗎𝗇𝗁𝗈𝗅𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖻𝗎𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 “𝖼𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋” 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗎𝗉𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖾. 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗇’𝗍, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇’𝗍, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎’𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖾, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈𝗌𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗒𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽. 𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗐 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆. 𝖸𝗈𝗎’𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗀𝗂𝗇 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗈. ᗩᘉᓰᗰᗩ☂ᕮↁᗪᗩᘉᘉϒ〇
Eponymous
#202927233Monday, November 28, 2016 4:50 PM GMT

bump

of     1