of     1   

Hokage_TCN
#203509847Sunday, December 04, 2016 5:33 PM GMT

*Same Format as Homer's* MIPOTY- MikeAviation, West_CoastHD, Egmo, LegitiveCreations Leg, Egmo and Mike basically came out of no where this season. Mike and Egmo are solid shorts while Leg just seems to be clutch as ####. West has shown improvement this season also; however, MIPOTY should got to Leg/ Mike/ Egmo. HROTY- HollowSharkie123, MeekD1, Era_Gamer?, ComplexBest Hollow because he is the most not biased... Does that make sense? RefOTY- NoRedoes, Cutting_Ledge, Homer, Godly_Trent Homer, Cutting_ledge, or Trent because they're solid refs that know the rules and are a bit more active MediaOTY- MeekD1, EB4K, TG312, LegendOfGuestIII, AndrewBoss, BossHawked TG312 of course, he has everything organized on twitter and shows that he cares. He has been inactive for the past couple of weeks tho. It would go to Boss / Andrew for highlights. Comeback Player of the Year- Unpetrified, Unstop, 00133700 00 is showing that he deserves to be a starting DE, sacking Franky 3+ times. Last season he was a bit inactive and now he's coming along. For Unpet, last season he left but now he's back and seems to be better than ever. Last season Unstop struggled a bit trying to find the right team. Now this season he has returned to his ballhawking ways. I can't pick a clear definite winner here. Positions Now: DeepOTY- Cooliosess, Th3, RickySanders, Handbasket, BossHawked Coolio is just Coolio... Ricky and Th3 have shown to be lockdown deeps. And Handbasket is a ball hawk, you probably won't agree, but having 7 interceptions already says something. Bosshawk's name explains it all "hawked." But we all know Coolio will probably get it. ShortOTY- Winter, RayxNFZ, Taison, Shortstop, TrippD1 Tripp and Winter are veterans at the short position. They don't "mess up" as often because of their experience. Ray has shown that he is one of the best shorts. Once Short fixes his double jumps then he'll be a dangerous short. I just moved back to short last game. I showed a lot of rust but I also did have a pick 6. I think I'll get into the hang of it. I believe Winter will be ShortOTY. MLBOTY- Matthew0709, Era_Gamer, EjecD1 (Idk if he plays MLB), Frranky Out of all of these MLBs there is no argument that Matt is the best ball hawk out of all of them. After his experience at deep (GRIFFON EXPOSEDDDDDD) he has become a force to be reckoned with. Ejected is a dog also, he seems to always know where the ball is going, and so does Era. Franky is a good MLB but I don't know what he plays on defense. At the end I believe the MLB with the most Ints will be the MLBOTY DEOTY- Form, 2Scary4Kebow, Sunslingers, Base Sun is a swatting machine, with 2 swats and one for a TD against the Skins. However, Form and Scary get lots of sacks, I mean a lot of them. Base is an expert at containing the QB which leads to Form just eating the Qb. DPOTY- Cooliosess, RickySanders, Matthew0709, (Whoever win DEOTY) Cooliosess may take this one as well because he is an interception machine. COTY- Form, Force, Base, Monster Form and Base have both shown that they can protect matt for long periods of time, unless Roblox decides to step in. Force is one of the best Cs in the league and so is Monster. This is a toss-up so idk who will win. WROTY- Taison, Th3, RickySanders, James, Reelah, Undelighted, Unstop, Pum Th3 and I have been able to destroy defense by going deep. Ricky just decides to go off on the Lions with 7 TDs... James got 300+ yards in his first game and probably has 600+ receiving yards by now. Unstop is that dark knight, while everyone focuses on James he destroys them. Reelah is a great WR, Undelighted has always been able to expose CBs. Pum seems to be leading the WR core in Dallas. QBOTY- Matthew0709, EjecD1, HollowSharkie123, Era_Gamer, EB4k, Godly_Trent Matt has a 26:5 TD to int ratio. Hollow's methodical way of QB'ing is carrying the Lions. Ejected is just too good... Bagel still has to prove that he can do this for the whole season. Era has improved a lot from last year. Once Trent decreases his Int amount he'll be really good. This will go to Matt, Ejected, Hollow or Era. OPOTY- Matthew0709, EjecD1, HollowSharkie123, James, Era_Gamer, RickySanders It's always a QB here but I'm going to put a WR here. Ricky has averaged about 4 TDs per game, according to Ejected. James has been racking upwards and TDs also. So this will go to whoever finishes the season the strongest. MVP- Matthew0709, EjecD1, James, RickySanders, HollowSharkie123 Now my definition of a MVP is that if you take that player off of his team they would become drastically worse.So it would go to Matt, Hollow or Ejected. Without Matt at QB, Tai would QB. LOL THAT'S AN L. Without Hollow Usmigo would QB. Hollow is a way better QB than Usmigo (no shade to you Usmigo) so the Lions's season would be down the drain. Without Ejected the Raiders wouldn't have a QB for their explosive WRs. HCOTY- Taison, EjecD1, CB5K, Complex, Era_Gamer Taison, Ejected or CB5K just because we're all undefeated OwnerOTY- Matthew0709, EB4k, Homer, EjecD1, Usmigo Matt, EB4k or Ejected because they're all undefeated.
DoctorSinister
#203510360Sunday, December 04, 2016 5:39 PM GMT

################
NoRedos
#203511238Sunday, December 04, 2016 5:49 PM GMT

Franky starts at deep, ejec plays deep, I start at mlb over franky and have 4 ints this season. Swang
BESTGUY1222
#203511977Sunday, December 04, 2016 5:57 PM GMT

Undefeated doesnt mean everything
WinterIsland
#203514950Sunday, December 04, 2016 6:27 PM GMT

better then homerun's.. lol
HeistD1
#203516983Sunday, December 04, 2016 6:47 PM GMT

Bro where jtt and winter
BESTGUY1222
#203518691Sunday, December 04, 2016 7:02 PM GMT

gonna say that mlb for raiders is wrong its prowling and eje is a deep???
silencioo
#203527459Sunday, December 04, 2016 8:12 PM GMT

i like how im legit on no awards and im only on refoty, im sleep bro when will i get to show my talent lol this got me heated
tekt
#203528385Sunday, December 04, 2016 8:22 PM GMT

I have 12 sacks on season yet I'm not in deoty category
LightJoe56
#203529238Sunday, December 04, 2016 8:31 PM GMT

wheres ice ?
KebowBG
#203538738Sunday, December 04, 2016 10:00 PM GMT

tekt I feel you bro, I got 16 sacks but yet IM NOT NOMINATED IN ROCK_Y's DEOTY THING
DopePerspectives
#203607086Monday, December 05, 2016 5:10 PM GMT

"After his experience at deep (GRIFFON EXPOSEDDDDDD)" Yall still got it confused lmao
jonthaboat
#203615498Monday, December 05, 2016 7:21 PM GMT

Splittract should be shorty of the year c; he got 3 ints off of cowboys
Etieri
#203659729Tuesday, December 06, 2016 3:23 AM GMT

O O O I intercepted Matthew O O O I'm part of those 5 interceptions. easy11

of     1