of     1   

Matthew0709
#203648703Tuesday, December 06, 2016 1:34 AM GMT

first time making prs since like s5, so dont judge too hard complain about bias all you want blah blah blah i dont really care dont post irrelevant comments or you will be irrelevant ok so here goes: #1 - Oakland Raiders (4-0) Ejected looks like his old time self. With a revamped team that had nothing but a couple of his friends, Ejected and his raiders are playing hot right now, and don't look like they're gonna be losing anytime soon. However, they do play Patriots next week, and I'm a God, so it may be close. RickySanders, MeeHoyMinoyy, Tekt, Egmo, and Jtthebest are just few of Ejected's supporting cast that seems to be standing out at the moment. With the way it looks, Ejected seems to be on the road for another perfect season. #2 - Cowboys (3-1) Although the Cowboys are 3-1, they're definately more complete than teams like the Redskins, 49ers and even the Packers. Era is proving that he can play consistant, testing all areas of the field. However, the thing that stands out most with the Cowboys is how amazing Era's surrounding cast is right now. Pumkinassassin, Softable, and Rayxnfz lead the Cowboys WR core, and they look really solid right now, as this team has lots of good chemistry. Also a deadly DE duo consisting of Force and Kebow looks to cause opposing QBs lots of trouble. Look for them to be favorites to come out of the NFC. #3 - Patriots (4-0) Yea Packers players Im biased blah blah blah I dont really care. Patriots may have played easy teams so far, but their offense is really a commanding force in the league. The best QB of all time Matthew0709 has a 26:5 TD/Int Ratio, which is one of the top in the league (Shy of Ejected and maybe Era). However, this team has a really rough time on defense. Although their DE core is VERY deadly, consisting of Basechad and Formioli, the shorts and deeps have a hard time communicating on defense and covering long enough for Base + Form to get to the QB. If they can fix these issues, then look for them to be a tough matchup for the Raiders. #4 - Packers (4-0) The only reason this team is ranked below the Patriots is because I'm biased. Im actually kidding (SURPRISE!!!), it's because of ExecutedBagel's QB play. He's looked good, until he played his first actual defense (Apart from cowboys before they signed all their players). Exe threw 6 ints vs the Browns, who were lacking their best CB and QB in kelvin due to suspension. Exe has lots of weapons around him such as Cooliosess, Reelah, Killerdog, CB8k, and Relict, but he needs to be able to move the ball better if they hope to win the NFC. Ars gives Exe all the time he needs, so it should be a fixable issue. Most likely will move up in the Prs. #5 - Redskins (2-2) After a commanding win against the Franky-led dolphins, I feel this team deserves the #1 spot. James and Unstop provide a safe deep ball game, and Trent is a good enough quarterback to deliver the ball to them. However, their defense is attrocious at times, and Trent makes very iffy decisions. However, he's getting better and winning in clutch moments, which keeps this team moving up in the rankings. Look for this team to make a run in the playoffs. #6 - Lions (2-2) Sorry hollow, your team has some work to do. Losing 70-7 isn't a good result at all, especially when you have a top QB in the game. It seemed hollow made a fair bit of mistakes, but a lot of the blame goes on his supporting cast. The Lions receivers and cornerbacks were getting torched by Ejected and co. They need to fix these issues, or a playoff run seems bleak. Hollow as a quarterback also needs to branch out a bit and play less conservative, or the offense wont be commanding, as their defense isn't the best, but still isnt bad. Look for this team to rebound. #7 - Browns (2-2) As bad as this team has been lately, it isn't fair to move them too far down. Cyked and Hyked had field days, and the team as a whole actually played good. However, bad throws by people picking up the ball were crucial to their loss against the thriving Packers. When kelvin comes back, this team will really be a tough matchup to the Patriots, and even Raiders. Look for them to rebound a LOT once kel comes back from suspension (assuming he doesn't use more alts). #8 - Dolphins (1-3) The record is deceiving here. Franky's been playing surprisingly decent, but they keep losing close games. This was the second week in a row that franky and his cast lost in OT games, one vs Raiders, and one vs Redskins. Most of these losses have been on franky, as he choked in OT, throwing key interceptions. If franky gets back to his old, S3-S6 self, then they might have a chance of doing decent in the playoffs. Look for them to make playoffs, and lose 1st round to raiders. #9 - 49ers (2-2) After switching to OFL QB, Iceking doesn't look anything like his old, MVP self. After missing his best WR GriffonofPoison (teeheehee), he seems to be struggling to stay consistant, as he lacks that receiver that he can pass deep to if necessary. It also hurts to say that their defense is the same 49er defense that it's been since S6, mediocre and below average. But hey, on the bright side, HANDBASKET is putting in the work and representing, having a good CB season! #10 - Broncos (0-4) Broncos are definately the best 0-4 team for sure. Configed & Gio are both good Qbs who are unproven. However, if Configed continues to QB, expect 1 or 2 games to be won against Steelers, as they look for the future (aka. next season) #11 - Hawks (0-4) Tort was a good choice for owner. MattJRM is an underrated QB (sorta), with some decent players. Aman and Mega always make Qbs very nervous, but Matt is really inexperianced, as shown when he made some pretty bad decisions vs the Pats. Look for them to keep close in a couple of games, but ultimately miss playoffs. #12 - Steelers Ok they're just god awful. Bx is a decent HC, but there just isn't any talent left over for him to take. Look for him to try and do a better recruiting job next season. These power rankings have been brought to you by: Matthew0709 (Future MVP, OMVP, DMVP, QBOTY, and MLBOTY = 3) me https://www.roblox.com/Trade/TradeWindow.aspx?TradePartnerID=19460067
NoRedos
#203649934Tuesday, December 06, 2016 1:47 AM GMT

i mossed james i wouldnt say he provides a safe deep ball game and unstop is unstop, only reason we lost is cause franky sucks at deep and and qb and rocky lets up game winners -__- Swang
Pumkinassassin
#203652167Tuesday, December 06, 2016 2:09 AM GMT

###############################
BESTGUY1222
#203659403Tuesday, December 06, 2016 3:20 AM GMT

Aha that's a good joke at matt for 9erw I was better then you!
smacksneck
#203713570Tuesday, December 06, 2016 8:06 PM GMT

this man got me 1 play, other than that you didn't get anything on my side...
Franky264
#203714993Tuesday, December 06, 2016 8:27 PM GMT

Packers are ranked too low.
DoctorSinister
#203719157Tuesday, December 06, 2016 9:27 PM GMT

crying im not mentioned as a seahawk 17,230
ExecutedBageI
#203747172Wednesday, December 07, 2016 2:55 AM GMT

era has a bad game and gets blown out = #2 i have a bad game and win = #4 who cares i'm losing one of my next two games anyways
ExecutedBageI
#203747400Wednesday, December 07, 2016 2:57 AM GMT

also i threw 5 ints so i have a 32:8 TD to int ratio ez whip dab omg roblox is an easy game
ExecutedBageI
#203747720Wednesday, December 07, 2016 3:01 AM GMT

i'm gonna rekt the pats with Dj just like I rekt TIN after lazy left DL and we packed y'all with 4 people for fun omg clans are as easy as roblox football and that's facts oxi clean the tucker febreeze gargle peanut butter boy and that's facts word 4 to my tims

of     1