Chef_Riley
#203799983Wednesday, December 07, 2016 6:51 PM GMT

It actually does get them the right to censor anything. Take Twitter for example they banned MILO which was censorship!
BlurredUpload
#203800047Wednesday, December 07, 2016 6:52 PM GMT

i have read to many of these forums posted by this user, It's all trash. To be honest, ROBLOX's age limit is set to 1917, so I am sure that they allow it. Get out, please.
Reanct
#203801829Wednesday, December 07, 2016 7:19 PM GMT

@Xriley I'm more aggressive then you, trying to push your opinion through like a steam roller? I'm not being more aggressive because of video games, i'm being more aggressive due to your immense stupidity, you sound like a mom being like OH YOU SHOT SOMEONE ONCE I A STICKMAN GAME YOU'RE GOING TO TURN INTO A RIOTER
therobloxsoldier084
#203845293Thursday, December 08, 2016 3:52 AM GMT

@xRiley27 ZOMG that would decrease the quality of the games and the popularity for game. Those games are created by skilled developers so that the game will be more fun, that does not mean that they are getting banned. That means making it an even better place, it is not about botting. If all gun games are removed or banned, then how come the young will not play gun games, It is like strategy games, they can also play any game they want. No support, bait, and violates the WNTS thread. sincerely, roblox soldier (RAP: 7)
bigcrazycarboy
#203845602Thursday, December 08, 2016 3:56 AM GMT

I'm literally dying reading this thread title - then died even more reading the content. Look, kid, gun games rule the gaming industry. ROBLOX is already classified as an 8-year-old's playhouse. Without some good gun games like Phantom Forces, CSGO (or whatever the roblox version is), and some other stuff, roblox literally is dead to me.
therobloxsoldier084
#203845651Thursday, December 08, 2016 3:57 AM GMT

"Roblox can do whatever they want they are a private company you shouldn't expect much out of Roblox they censor everything!" How though? If roblox will be a private, then there will only be players who are 13+ (in real life). If you or we will expect those censors thing, then this would have caused trouble to players chatting, especially for the young and the new. Roblox is about gaming, developing, and engineering. I know that games are getting advanced in the future. I hope that those gun games is not banned or removed. I want to make the games popular. And still no support. sincerely, roblox soldier (RAP: 7)
theUTMdiamond
#203845656Thursday, December 08, 2016 3:57 AM GMT

Not again... Someone has already posted something very convincing against you but I forgot where is it. Diamond Bloxxer.
ba_nks
#203845893Thursday, December 08, 2016 4:00 AM GMT

there's only 2 genders
herojack24
#203846047Thursday, December 08, 2016 4:02 AM GMT

I Have seen 2 topics (3 including this) On this topic.... AND ITS BAIT. IF FOR SOME REASON THIS IS MAGICALLY SPARKLY NOT BAIT I FEEL SORRY FOR EVERYONE WHO IS CRINGING SO DANG HARD RIGHT NOW AT THE SIGHT OF A SOCCER MOM ON THE ROBLOX FORUMS.
therobloxsoldier084
#203846380Thursday, December 08, 2016 4:07 AM GMT

@herojack24 Me too. They will just want to make roblox not even popular. I hate people who violates the WNTS thread, even if they repost. All gun games are a strategy games. It is like in clash of clans (made by Supercell) and all other strategy games. And also, this thread is b8. sincerely, roblox soldier (RAP: 7)
therobloxsoldier084
#203846489Thursday, December 08, 2016 4:08 AM GMT

But for at least, I have created one, but it is inactive. sincerely, roblox soldier (RAP: 7)
AldrikMetternich
#203847941Thursday, December 08, 2016 4:31 AM GMT

If kids wanna choose their game style then they can choose, we can not just banned them.
therobloxsoldier084
#203850052Thursday, December 08, 2016 5:07 AM GMT

"Everyone who is not supporting this thread supports gun violence SMH" I am a non-supporter, if the games there will lead to gun violence, then something bad will happen in real life, it is like in WW2. I do not support gun violence in real life, that will happen on earth. I like gun games so much, they are not just strategy games, they are cool, like in paintball (by daxter33), that game does not lead to gun violence. And no support. sincerely, roblox soldier (RAP: 7)
JushBJJ2
#203850221Thursday, December 08, 2016 5:10 AM GMT

No support. Why? Heres the reason: No Phantom Forces No Gun Tycoons No fun No FPS No Awesome Gears No Mature people So yeah GET OUT OF THIS COMMUNITY
therobloxsoldier084
#203861371Thursday, December 08, 2016 10:15 AM GMT

@xRiley27 again Roblox will not ban or remove those gun games (i.e. Phantom Forces). Roblox is also a friendly game, it is all about skills in creation and developing and scripting games and models and other stuff. But for those gun games, I love them. I think OP's post is bait. This will never happen. Once again, this will never happen. Banning games is not in WNTS section, I am keeping an eye out on WNTS and bait posts. I hope that you learned something from me. Those gun games will never be banned or removed, those games WERE created for fun. Thank you for reading my post. And still no support. sincerely, roblox soldier (RAP: 7)
dabritishboy111
#203862582Thursday, December 08, 2016 10:59 AM GMT

Parents expose 10 year olds to games like; GTA and COD at young age. I remeber when I got GTA for my PSP at a young age. No point.
Chef_Riley
#203864249Thursday, December 08, 2016 11:46 AM GMT

They shouldn't be exposing their kids to games like that either.
Roaringracer
#203865543Thursday, December 08, 2016 12:20 PM GMT

@xRiley27 I been playing GTA since I was ten years old and am 13 today. Someone from Somewhere will sue ROBLOX meaning they might shut down. Its the parents fault that they are exposeding there kids to that kind of stuff. The only reason why kids get volient and kill someone is becuase they are insane or don't know the driffence between fantesy and real life. End of topic. I and others covered everything in this R$14
Chef_Riley
#203868796Thursday, December 08, 2016 1:22 PM GMT

Ah it is the parents fault but it also Roblox's. They label themselves as a "kid friendly" game. When parents read that it's "kid friendly" they won't imagine that they are allowing there kids to play games that have extreme blood and gore and that promote violence. #BanGunGames
Chef_Riley
#203869096Thursday, December 08, 2016 1:27 PM GMT

"Roblox will not ban or remove gun games" - They might if I get enough support! "Roblox is a friendly game" - NOT WITH ALL THE BLOOD AND GOREISH GUN GAMES! "OP Bait" - Nope. "I hope that you learned something from me." I have, I learned that you are a supporter of promoting violence to young kids! "Those gun games will never be banned or removed, those games WERE created for fun" - Ah they may get banned. They may have been created innocently but now they are promoting violence to young and impressionable kids!
TheFantasticBaconMan
#203869379Thursday, December 08, 2016 1:33 PM GMT

This guy is the dumbest garbage can I've ever met.
Chef_Riley
#203869495Thursday, December 08, 2016 1:35 PM GMT

Roblox's target audience encompasses the ages of 8-11! Those are kids that they are trying to get playing their game! Exposing young impressionable kids to violent video games is not a good thing. FACTS 60% of middle school boys and 40% of middle school girls who played at least one Mature-rated (M-rated) game hit or beat up someone, compared with 39% of boys and 14% of girls who did not play M-rated. More than 98% of pediatricians in the United States say that too much exposure to violent media heightens childhood aggression. Video games often require players to simulate violent actions, such as stabbing, shooting, or dismembering someone with an ax, sword, chainsaw, or other weapons. They are SIMULATING these actions and kids as young as 8 may not know the difference between "fantasy and reality". Desensitization to violence was defined in a Journal of Experimental Social Psychology peer-reviewed study as "a reduction in emotion-related physiological reactivity to real violence." The study found that just 20 minutes of playing a violent video game "can cause people to become less physiologically aroused by real violence" People desensitized to violence are more likely to commit a violent act.
Chef_Riley
#203869577Thursday, December 08, 2016 1:36 PM GMT

@Bacon If you are not going to leave a rude comment leave! Contribute something useful to this conversation.
AldrikMetternich
#203870186Thursday, December 08, 2016 1:47 PM GMT

Gun games are not the problem here in ROBLOX, it is you people who make stupid forums. No support!
Red_HoodJPT
#203870191Thursday, December 08, 2016 1:47 PM GMT

Bait, OP is in a military group. always in my heart.