of     1   

Forsaken_Fire
#204094035Sunday, December 11, 2016 3:20 AM GMT

First and Foremost, VapidFox is Fired for Failure to Cooperate and we wish her the best in her future endeavors. Recently, after entrusting my company to a select few. They have took the honor and privilege to step up and take the task at hand of Owning the Group While I could not, as the days go on and the days become weeks and those weeks become months, These trusted individuals had given up on our company, my group, and especially me. At this time, I will not be able to return full time until I have my situation fixed, Which won't be until January of 2017. Through this time, I will designate KandopRBLX as COO of RRW, Here he will be allowed to post show times for the UCW Company, I ask you guys to show up and stay productive and active regardless of how you feel about it. There will be a team that will be selected to host House Shows every now and then, All Title Holders, Matches, or Contenders will not Exist until I return and those who do now will not matter. The Director of Operations will continue to be BladeTheGamers and our Creative Team, Select Individuals who Organize Matches and help inside the Group and at House Shows will be AFilms, RainBLOX, and VeryAwesome. Being Released from the RRW Staff includes, Grace, Blocky, and Unired. We will be having 100 Player Servers! Which is great news! Animations will remain in work in progress until I or someone within the Company finds out proper animations that can involve two people in one animation. As of right now, We will still have a Tournament but Entries will fill in once I am fully capable of Returning. Thank you all for your continued Support, Cooperation, and Loyalty to the RRW Company. If you have any questions, Comments or Concerns, Please reply Below Thank you.
Drae_X
#204095165Sunday, December 11, 2016 3:34 AM GMT

Sad i'm not keeping my creative team rank but i'm alright with it. Good to see your keeping the company going even when your not here.
ItsUnired
#204101111Sunday, December 11, 2016 4:53 AM GMT

########################
Emmere123
#204102115Sunday, December 11, 2016 5:09 AM GMT

wow

of     1