of     1   

Orlandina
#205256887Saturday, December 24, 2016 4:05 PM GMT

Okay, unless you're REEEALLLLYYY new to roblox you probably know what I am talking about. About a few weeks ago "accessories" used to be called "hats". The maximum amount of hats you could wear was 3, they could be any 3, so people used to wear hats like cinnamon hair with hats like brown hair for beautiful people (I think that's what it's called but idk???) or, if they felt like it, they could match different colours of hair up (that was the cool thing to do lol. Brown hair with blue, you know what I'm talking about) so when they were changing hat's into accessories i thought that it would be the exact same just easier to filter. One day I just chilling in Urban Latte - with a latte and i realised that my red spiky hair was gone and i was only wearing my brown cinnamon hair. I left the game and went to avatar to put it back on and it started to take off my brown hair and replace it with my red hair. Then I went to the "Hats" filter in the accessories and found I could wear two hats but only one hair. Please change this back to before when you could wear any three hats you wanted to. Thanks, Orland x
Chowderpat
#205256989Saturday, December 24, 2016 4:06 PM GMT

You can already wear more than ten accessories. No support. The Hippie of S&I.

of     1