chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

StrikeOnBruh
#225098466Tuesday, September 12, 2017 9:48 PM GMT

Hello! I see that you want to apply! Here are the questions (Q1) What is your ROBLOX username? StrikeOnBruh (Q2) Are you currently in Lufthansa? Yes or no. I am a passenger in the group. (Q3) What job do you wish to be? I would like to be a captain. (Q4) Why should we hire you at Lufthansa? HRS minimum of 4 sentences. I have experience with flying, I take flight school in real life. I also like to play Simulator games. Velocity on roblox, and Xplane 11 off of it. (Q5) Do you have experience with this rank? If so what airline? I used to fly with another lufthansa group before it turned inactive. (Q6) How will you improve Lufthansa? I will make lufthansa so that everyone can enjoy what they're doing here, and so that the time they spend flying, was worth it. (Q7) Do y## ###e####p######so, what###############################t say no. This just makes it easier for us to contact you. I do have####p######lso have Discord. StrikeOnBruh for Skyp#########ikeOnBruh#7870 for discord (Q8) On a scale of 1-10 how active are you? a 9. Im fairly active. (Q9) On a scale of 1-10 how good is your grammar? 10. I can use grammar when I want to. (Q10) Fix this sentence. i can fly un areplane 4 the groop on monday I will be able to fly the airplane for the group, on monday.
xIclyLion
#226235872Tuesday, October 10, 2017 10:10 PM GMT

(Q1) What is your ROBLOX username? XIclyLIon (Q2) Are you currently in Lufthansa? Yes or no. Yes (Q3) What job do you wish to be? Pilot (First officer or Captain, preferably on the a380) (Q4) Why should we hire you at Lufthansa? HRS minimum of 4 sentences. I am a hard worker with a good work ethic. I will show up when you need me, unless I'm at school. I can also work anywhere you need me. This is why you should hire me. (Q5) Do you have experience with this rank? If so what airline? I do. I have been with Emirates for a short time. I have also been with EasyJet and FlyBristol. (Q6) How will you improve Lufthansa? I can give a good experience to passengers. They will want me. I promise! I can also provide mentoring to other pilots. (Q7) Do##o###a####k######f so, wh####s##o####k#####a#####f not just say no. This just makes it easier for us to contact you. No, but I have discord (XIcyLion) (Q8) On a scale of 1-10 how active are you? 10 (Q9) On a scale of 1-10 how good is your grammar? 10 (Q10) Fix this sentence. I can fly An Airplane for the group on Monday.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2