of     9   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

bossman10606
#206223163Monday, January 02, 2017 11:06 PM GMT

~The whole infection began on a dark starry night, January 2nd. Scientists tried to find a way to clone human's. They tried making it so the clone was young and healthy, they made this so they can increase the population of the human race. But when the project failed... It did the opposite. The scientists put an old man into the cloning machiene. When he came out, the man was cloned. But he and his clone was a ZOMBIE! They infected the scientists. Then the zombies roamed the earth, infecting most of the population. Then almost the whole world was infected with blood thirsty zombies. And your one of the few survivors.~
04Imshy04
#206223350Monday, January 02, 2017 11:08 PM GMT

Is a character sheet required?
bossman10606
#206224165Monday, January 02, 2017 11:17 PM GMT

Character Sheet: | Name: (A complete name is required. Middle name is optional) | Age: (There's no age limit, just don't be unrealistic.) | Gender: (Other genders than boy and girl are allowed.) | Body: (Weight, Height, Eye Color, Skin Color, Hair Color, Tattoos, etc.) | Clothing: (What your character wears.) | Personality: (Traits, Flaws, Talents, Fears, Etc.) | History: (What happened before the zombie infection and what did your character do when it first began. This story leads off where this part of the sheet ends.) |
04Imshy04
#206225403Monday, January 02, 2017 11:30 PM GMT

okay :D Name: Lisa Adrian Age:13 Body: 92 pounds, eye color: Blue, Skin: Caucasian, Hair color: Red Clothing: Red shirt, black jeans, military grade black boots, Biker gloves . Personality: Funny, kind, shy, hate turning away survivors/ Flaws: Becuase she hates turning them away she is probaly going to accept more people then they need. Hates being alone (Will breakdown after along time without human contact) History: Grew up in a poor family, when the apoc started they could not flee, she had watched her own parents die from the infection. Her sister remains some where in ######### . She had stayed at her parents small house until she got raided. She had drove up from a #### ## minnesota in minnesota to somewhere in north dakota. She found a young woman named jane on the way there. They ended up finding a small military base in north dakota, they are now repairing the base. BASE SUPPLIES: 3 water bottles, 5 cans of food, and 6 rounds of ammo [4 IN EACH CLIP]
04Imshy04
#206226007Monday, January 02, 2017 11:37 PM GMT

Is that good? My character sheet?
bossman10606
#206226427Monday, January 02, 2017 11:41 PM GMT

My Character Sheet: | Name: Zachary J. Sparks | Age: 18 | Gender: Male | Body: Blue Eyes, 5.2 Height, Weighs 125 pounds, Brown Hair, and Zero Tattoos | Clothing: He wears a red flannel, with blue jeans, and black shoes. | Personality: Afraid of heights, He gets mad easily, and has a good sense of humor. | History: Before the zombie infection began he was a normal high school graduate. He was saying goodbye to his younger siblings, who always annoyed him through out is life. Right when he finished backing up, a zombie came into the house and infected his parents. He hopped out the window and ran to the nearest park. Where he decided to camp out. |
bossman10606
#206226775Monday, January 02, 2017 11:45 PM GMT

[04 great character sheet! Once one more person joins we will start. Welcome to the zombie infection roleplay!]
04Imshy04
#206229984Tuesday, January 03, 2017 12:16 AM GMT

[O thanks want to be friends]
bossman10606
#206230555Tuesday, January 03, 2017 12:21 AM GMT

Sure!
SquiresYT
#206239016Tuesday, January 03, 2017 1:40 AM GMT

THERE ARE ONLY TWO GENDERS YOU BRAIN-DEAD MONG You will never see a hearse with a trailer hitch
chertov
#206239389Tuesday, January 03, 2017 1:44 AM GMT

###########################################
bossman10606
#206241482Tuesday, January 03, 2017 2:05 AM GMT

##### There are other genders. I cant list them because they turn to hashtags. Anyway, you gonna join or not?
SquiresYT
#206248019Tuesday, January 03, 2017 3:19 AM GMT

THOSE ARE NOT REAL GENDERS YOU IDIOT
bossman10606
#206248918Tuesday, January 03, 2017 3:29 AM GMT

Mk then, go away if your gonna hate
hak_ota
#206249723Tuesday, January 03, 2017 3:38 AM GMT

Name: Trinity Kocha | Age: 17 | Gender: Female | Body: 150 lb, 6 foot, Hazel, Pale, Dark brown, tattoo of an open book on wrist | Clothing: Black knitted cardigan over a grey shirt. Faded blue jeans. Black converses. Hair in a ponytail | Personality: Hostile at first, likeable when you get to know her. Extremely stubborn, clumsy, boastful. Afraid of large animals. | History: She was on her phone visiting a friend when she noticed a zombie outside the window. She grabbed a dagger from her bag (for self defense, she kept it with her) and killed the zombie as best she could. virtual clap
scorpio103199
#206250309Tuesday, January 03, 2017 3:45 AM GMT

Character Sheet: | Name: Daniel Aaron Feldman | Age: 25 | Gender: Male| Body: 130, 6'1, Blue eyes, Caucasian, red hair, scar on right side of face, | Clothing: army uniform(with a parka), red beret, weapon sheaths and holsters, green heavy military pack, R870 shotgun, M92F, CQC knife, hand grenades,| Personality: Kind, thoughtful, intelligent, great with weapons and hand-to-hand combat, great at negotiation, great at stealth, not good with heavy weapons(LMG, rocket launchers, etc.), likes reading, comics, older music, manga, anime, knowledgeable about weapons, afraid of insects and other animals of that nature, was abused by his father, has ADHD, Asperger's Syndrome, Bipolar Disorder, OCD, ODD, PTSD, isn't good at math or science, cynical and bitter, easily frustrated and has a bad temper, thinks the world owes him, hates living in the country, hates the south, is a Christian, is great and knowledgeable about/with technology, knowledgeable about history and little known facts, has a multiracial background. | History: Daniel was born to a Jewish family in Erie Pennsylvania on June 1st 1991. Daniel joined the military at 18, and progressed to the current rank of Sergeant Major of the Army. At the start of the outbreak Daniel was assigned to watch over a survivor camp on the outskirts of Buffalo, New York, but the camp was over run, and Daniel and what was left of the camp's staff split up and went their separate ways... (Story begins after this.)
04Imshy04
#206285022Tuesday, January 03, 2017 1:48 PM GMT

[Oh boy we can start now :D. I think we just need the owners permission or whatever it is]
04Imshy04
#206285439Tuesday, January 03, 2017 1:57 PM GMT

[And everyone is creating these beast characters with the best weapons in the world well im over here like.. hi..:3.
bossman10606
#206296352Tuesday, January 03, 2017 4:57 PM GMT

[The, welcome to the zombie roleplay! Sco, Your character is a little overpowered but we can have be a stronger character! Your in! So now we can begin the zombie roleplay!]
bossman10606
#206323710Tuesday, January 03, 2017 10:32 PM GMT

I'll start: I slide down a dark orange slide and stop in the middle. I reach into my pocket and pull out my Wintergreen Tic Tacs. I pull two and my mouth and put them back in my pocket. I let the flavor run through my mouth. I shut my eyes and think how I'll ever get to saftey. I sigh and #### ## the Tic Tacs. I had no knifes or weapons on me, not even a stick. I left all my things ## ##### I all I had were my clothes, Wintergreen Tic Tacs, and my soul. I slid down the rest of the way. The whole park was deserted. There was ######### on the trees, fences, and even on the ######### That was the only thing left of the old world. Now the new world is raiding houses and killing zombies, even killing humans if needed. I scan my surroundings, no zombies to be seen. I sigh of relife and go back on top of a ######## "There's got to be a chopper going around somewhere to save the survivors..." I say quietly to myself as I look up at the sky.
junebug0619
#206324242Tuesday, January 03, 2017 10:38 PM GMT

Character Sheet: | Name: Becca Rose | Age: 12 | Gender: Girl| Looks: Long Brown hair(reaches chest, white skin, kinda short | Clothing: Adidas shirt, light blue ripped jeans, Heart shaped locket with all of my family, Grey and teal braces, black thick glasses. | Personality: Annoying, nice, shy, strong, know what she is fighting for| History: When the zombie infection started, I heard screams, all of a sudden my parents bodies fell on the floor, with a shock, my older brother ran out of the door, I never saw him again, my parents tried to #### ### I ran out the door, I never ###### running
04Imshy04
#206324625Tuesday, January 03, 2017 10:43 PM GMT

Lisa counted how much food she had. 5 cans of food. "Jane, we only have 5 cans of food." Jane responds in a sad "Well, we will have to ration." Lisa started up the truck and drove through the ###### until she found a small truck pit stop. She filled her car, and then a gas can. She looked inside and found some food and water. + 2 FOOD CANS +1 WATER BOTTLE She drove back to the base and unloaded her supplies.
04Imshy04
#206325323Tuesday, January 03, 2017 10:52 PM GMT

Lisa filled the generator at the base with half of the fuel from the gas can. "There, now its 75% full." Lisa said as she filled it. She used the grill to save energy. She cracked open a bean can with her knife. Pushing it hard into the can. She set it on the grill. Jane came by and said " Well, that is one way to do it." She laughed and waited for the beans to be done. Lisa pulled out 2 small sporks and a 2 small Styrofoam bowls. She filled them and gave one to Jane. The proceeded to eat rapidly. -1 FOOD CAN
04Imshy04
#206325686Tuesday, January 03, 2017 10:57 PM GMT

The night crept on and Jane and Lisa slept un awoken for a change. When Lisa woke up she went to a nearby airport where she proceeded to find a map and a radio, which she of course took. She had also found a Cirrus SR20 in the hangar, she kept note of that because Jane had a license to fly. When she got back she put up the map in the main hall/ meeting place. She ###### ## the radio to the dish satellite thing (Broadcast tower). She proceeded to announce her ######## of the base to the local area.
bossman10606
#206394933Wednesday, January 04, 2017 9:52 PM GMT

I look up at the sky, the sun is orange and it is slowly falling. I didn't see any helicopters. I sigh and slide down the roof to a slide. I go back ontop of the ####### and slide into a dark blue closed slide. It seems to be about 9:00. I just decide to give in and go to bed. (Later...) I wake up to a sound of groaning. I slide down the slide and see about 80 zombies. I have nothing to fight with, so I run. I run inro a car and slam the door. But there was a zombie already in there. I try kicking the zombie, but it bites me. Then all the sudden, I'm back in the slide. 'It must've been a dream...' I think to myself. I lean back in the slide. 'I wish this whole infection was just a dream...' I wish in my head.

of     9   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right