bossman10606
#206549528Saturday, January 07, 2017 12:35 AM GMT

I look over and see a train. "YES THERE'S HOPE!" I shout running into the train. I go into the drivers room to see Lisa. "Hello there!" I say with a smile, but the look in my eyes is saying: 'SAVE ME'
04Imshy04
#206560793Saturday, January 07, 2017 3:09 AM GMT

Lisa would think about this decision "Yeah, hop on. " Lisa would explain and put the train into reverse back to the bases station.
Impreza_STI
#206561274Saturday, January 07, 2017 3:17 AM GMT

Character Sheet: | Name: Keaton Henderson Anderson | Age: 16 | Gender: Boy | Body: 103 Pounds, Blue Eyes, Partially Zombified but Cured before the infection could Reach the mind so is Green | Clothing: Torn NSX Shirt, Khakis, Black Visor | Personality: Just likes to keep quiet and is just Shy Due to the Infection taking all of the Personality he had. | History: Keaton H. Anderson was a Street Racer that drove a Nissan Skyline Sedan(Infiniti), His Car Broke Down at a 7-11 in Bloxiview, RBX and was Cured by Scientists after first Infected, he doesn't wanna talk about it, also the car was fixed if anyone was wondering. | DISCO TIME, GO GO TIME
moshiwell
#206562343Saturday, January 07, 2017 3:31 AM GMT

Name: pichu Age: 1 Gender: m Bio: a cute little pichu from Pokemon Look: a pichu from Pokemon If you want I can be someone's pet
LilyBilly180
#206563482Saturday, January 07, 2017 3:46 AM GMT

*Do I just randomly join?* Name: tori e. | Age: 12 (idk why i chose this :P) | Gender: girl | Body: idk weight 124?, 5 foot 4?, light brown-ish eyes, black hair | Clothing: grey sweatpants and a loose white shirt cuz im netflix n chill | Personality: awkward, cannot be athletic for once, scared of idk | History: eat chips everyday, used memes, no idea |
TehFlyingPineapple
#206564420Saturday, January 07, 2017 4:01 AM GMT

*James Would be Waiting For them at the end of the train tracks holding up a bat with nails sticking out of it* "i call it deathbat 2.0 more nails more death!"
Impreza_STI
#206566250Saturday, January 07, 2017 4:27 AM GMT

*In the Distance 2 Lights are Coming* *As it Comes Closer, it is revealed to be a Black Nissan Skyline Sedan with Black Rims Coming* DISCO TIME, GO GO TIME
04Imshy04
#206587548Saturday, January 07, 2017 1:29 PM GMT

Lisa looked worried, was that little ##### gonna kill them? After all they done. Lisa looked over at Zachary and said, "We might have some trouble but dont worry about, hes probaly just mad or somthing." Lisa set a knife down for him and continued down the track. She still look worried
LilyBilly180
#206597928Saturday, January 07, 2017 5:23 PM GMT

-watches tv lol-
04Imshy04
#206598772Saturday, January 07, 2017 5:39 PM GMT

THE POWER WOULD DIE DOWN AND SPARKS FROM THE LIGHTS WOULD FLY EVERYWHERE AND ########### HOUSE AND HIMSELF WENT UP IN FLAMES]
littlekawaiiwolf
#206605156Saturday, January 07, 2017 7:15 PM GMT

(praying i'm not too late) Character Sheet: Name: Kitty Willowwalker | Age: 15 |Gender: Female | Body: 114.0 lb 159.7 cm soft blue eyes, Pale white skin Black Hair but when the fight is over she wants to dye it She has piercings on her ears , a small nose piercing and a tongue piercing, She wants to have a tattoo one day | Clothing: She wears mountain/survival boots that are very durable and perfect for battle, A white bandage-like eyepatch on her left eye, A white tank top that is shredded at the waist so you can see her belly button, Black jeans that have been shredded from her survival techniques, and a black hoodie that is a little bit torn but not much wrapped around her waist, She has a silver cross necklace. | Personality: Kitty is stubborn at times, She has a temper when she wants to and is a little rough too. She can be a little childish about things but she isn't unbearable. Kitty is very energetic and athletic and isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, however she is clever on the battlefield. History: Kitty felt trapped by her Step-mother so on January the 2nd Kitty walked out to town to have fun with friends. There was a firework show carrying on from new year that they went to see. The lights went black and faded out, there was grumbling, but not from the crowd. A large group of monsters charged at the people and did horrifying things. Kitty was split up from her group of friends and was admittedly scared. She fled and ran into a run-down shop for hiding. Nobody noticed. After waiting a long time and everything went quiet and just rubble was left kitty grabbed a dismantled crowbar and snuck out. Kitty always had her pocket-knife at hand her father gave her before he went away to fight in the war, where he sadly died. No body in her town was left, just kitty. She went out to seek others like her who had survived...
littlekawaiiwolf
#206605720Saturday, January 07, 2017 7:23 PM GMT

Kitty had been searching for days, and only stopped in small abandoned gardens and deserted fruit fields to steal fruit and get some water. She saw a pack of zombies hurtling towards her, but calmly and slowly as Kitty wiped the extra water from her mouth and pulled a handgun out, Quickly blasting the pack into smithereens. Kitty was a natural with weapons because her father had taught her when she was younger (it was probably bad of him to do at the time, but really useful now) So she could simply whip out a gun a shoot at them. Just as she was doing this she saw a large explosion in the nearest town and a herd of birds flew upwards. "That's not JUST zombies, they're not smart enough to do THAT" she murmured . Kitty shuffled forward and hopped over the zombies corpses. "I NEED to find other humans. I just HAVE to!" she quietly told herself. and with that kitty sprinted forwards, towards the glowing lights of the blazing fire.
04Imshy04
#206606629Saturday, January 07, 2017 7:34 PM GMT

[Hey little if teh is gonna try and kill us at the base can we pull forward the train and you find it and you hop on without us noticing?]
littlekawaiiwolf
#206613384Saturday, January 07, 2017 8:48 PM GMT

[sounds like a good plan to me!]
littlekawaiiwolf
#206613829Saturday, January 07, 2017 8:52 PM GMT

Kitty shuffled off miserably. She had missed the people by the time she had got to the place. They had left practically without a trace, well except for all the flames and rubble of course. Kitty jogged over to a railway station to take shelter there. Clearly, there weren't any zombies there anymore so she was safe. Kitty grabbed a discarded newspaper and although it wasn't her first choice, just to be safe, kitty crawled into an empty dumpster next to the train tracks and got settled down and took a nap. Kitty had become alert while sleeping so even the tiniest of noises could set her off.
Impreza_STI
#206614754Saturday, January 07, 2017 8:58 PM GMT

*The Nissan Skyline Sedan Comes Closer, a Driver with a Blank Expression with Green Skin is Driving it, he seems clearly not infected* DISCO TIME, GO GO TIME
04Imshy04
#206625638Saturday, January 07, 2017 10:55 PM GMT

Lisa seem worried still, she deiced not to go back. She put the train in full power, she approached the station Kitty was at and pulled down on the brake and pushed down the throttle, the train stopped at the station. Lisa got out and explored around the station, unaware of Kitty [We pretend that the loud train sound woke you up?]
TehFlyingPineapple
#206632401Sunday, January 08, 2017 12:13 AM GMT

*James Would be Clueless of why they speeded past him and decided to go back to making Weapons out of what wasn't looted* (Btw i wasn't gonna kill you guys i'm a anarchist but not that crazy)
04Imshy04
#206634032Sunday, January 08, 2017 12:34 AM GMT

[Oh lol]
ziChristian
#206647947Sunday, January 08, 2017 3:02 AM GMT

( Hey, just wanted to ask- is it too late to join this RP? It seems cool, and I'd like to join. )
user025678436
#206648580Sunday, January 08, 2017 3:08 AM GMT

want zombie see this-https://www.roblox.com/library/600482033/zombie?rbxp=172904595
04Imshy04
#206653656Sunday, January 08, 2017 4:06 AM GMT

Your okay! people cal join anytime!]
TehFlyingPineapple
#206667964Sunday, January 08, 2017 7:06 AM GMT

(@user THIS IS A ROLEPLAY! if your not going to roleplay then go to another forum
kitten759
#206670569Sunday, January 08, 2017 7:53 AM GMT

I'm just going to hop in the role play! [Name: Danielle Rivera] [Age: 16] [Looks: Danielle is 5 feet and 5 inches with goldish long brown wavy hair. Her is usually tied up in a pony tail. She has light brown eyes as well and has pale skin. Danielle has a little birth mark on her ankle too.] [Personality: Smart and a really good thinker. She can be stubborn, but cares about other opinions.] [History: Shes from a small town in Texas and loved her family. She had two little brothers and a little sister. Danielle was visiting a friend in the city when the apocalypse started so she has no idea if her family is alive and where they are now. All Danielle has left of her family is a charm bracelet.]
kitten759
#206670981Sunday, January 08, 2017 8:00 AM GMT

Danielle walked into the abandoned gas station and went through the store looking for any kind of food or supplies. She packed up some food and water and into her backpack and she looked around. Danielle had no clue where she was now because she had been walking for days. All Danielle could think about was if her family was safe. Out of no wear there was a #### ## the front of the gas station. Danielle pulled her axe from her backpack and slowly crept forward toward the noise hoping it wasn't another zombie...