of     1   

gunboy06
#206419165Thursday, January 05, 2017 3:47 AM GMT

Hey there.... So I know most of you wont even care about this, but I want to spread what I know and what I've learned over these three amazing years of my life playing HHCL. I never will give up when my heart wants me to win. I don't care if your the best player in the league I don't care if your the best player in the world, I am still going to try my hardest on you and I won't give up. So over these years I believe I've grown and I've watched many people grow around me and become amazing at this game called "HHCL". I'm starting to fall apart from HHCL due to the fact that everyone spams R deke, which i'm not accusing anyone but we all know its true. I know I am one of the most hated players, but I still try to make everyone happy in this league. Lets just jump right into Credits: Ctor, you are possibly the best friend anyone can ask for, and you have done so much for me and helped me grow throughout these years, and I really hope you become successful. You're an amazing person. Pixo, you are an amazing best friend also, you always listen to me when i'm down, and you will help me get through times, and you're great at apoc and HHCL, and I couldn't ask anyone else to help me through times like this. Super, you're possibly the nicest person in the world, you are always happy and I want you to stay like that for the rest of your life, you deserve to win a ton of things in HHCL and PGHL after what you have done for the league and mostly me and many other people. Hymnzy, you're a really nice friend, and you always help me in rough times and listen to me, you are a really good person and I hope you stay that way for the rest of your life. Yixo & Xizo, [Yixo] you're a chill dude man.. I didn't play with you that often, but I know you are a really sweet and kind person and deserve to be a successful person. You're very nice, and your an amazing friend. [Xizo] you were like my best friend during s8 with ctor, we were the 3 DET players that always were together after EVERY game, and we always played with our HEARTS. You're a very nice person also. 25992cs, You're such a savage man, I don't have any words to talk about you I just cant explain you. You're so good at everything you do, and you are just so nice. You helped me many times, and I hope you will stay like that throughout your life. Vivo, I know you are still kind of young, but you are the sweetest and kindest person I've met besides super, you are just so nice and your very funny. I hope to see you more in Graze. Aston, when I came to DAL at my first game you showed me around, I barely understood the team because it was mainly rookies and they didn't know what to do, you and ctor were my best friends on DAL, and it was very fun playing with you guys, and we almost made it to the playoffs. Buzy, I know we dont hang out much, but we've had our times, we pranked sweegz to buy me BC + 1k robux on a alt account that you said was your brother lol. You're a very nice person :) Killa, you're funny as heck and you're amazing at HHCL, I don't think you could get any better at HHCL. Thanks for being my friend PittsburghCrosby, you're really funny and kind and nice and smart. You are really good at HHCL in my opinion and you will blow the world, dont change man. Skyzener, you are a very nice girl, and you are very good at playing HHCL. I don't have many words about you but I know you are very nice and sweet. ZennityTroll, you turned ADR around for me, and thank you for that I never told you. You are a great coach and a even better friend. MintyFreshy, you took me in as a kid and you barely knew who I was, you listened to ctor and drafted me, and we did pretty good that season, that was my favorite season in hhcl, S8. Smiz, you're good at hhcl dude, we haven't had our times yet, but I think we will we already are starting to have some, just stay the way you are and you will get your account back do not worry. I would like to thank all of these people for being there in HHCL when I was picked on, knocked down, or feeling down. Goodbye HHCL.
SirPaco
#206419358Thursday, January 05, 2017 3:50 AM GMT

No thank you for me? Come on, man! I took you in when you were just a n00b and allowed you to develop on my MHCL team! Without me, you probably wouldn't have gotten as far than you got, so how about a little thank you for your old buddy?
LittleBitBuzy
#206419636Thursday, January 05, 2017 3:56 AM GMT

Gun, all of HHCL community will miss you. Thank you for everything you have done on HHCL and it's sad that you we'ren't on s7 DET with me ctor smiz and the others. You're a really good friend and you'll always be.
spydorman
#206421936Thursday, January 05, 2017 4:35 AM GMT

Well good luck with life
Maestrofer
#206443686Thursday, January 05, 2017 2:42 PM GMT

finally
YeetGodEste
#206452988Thursday, January 05, 2017 6:38 PM GMT

No thanks for me for owning best ranked team >:)
gunboy06
#206457697Thursday, January 05, 2017 8:17 PM GMT

Yeah thanks Sir.. Sorry I completely forgot I haven't seen you for ages.
InfamousGuy33
#206470802Thursday, January 05, 2017 11:51 PM GMT

i will not miss you
gunboy06
#206471704Friday, January 06, 2017 12:05 AM GMT

thank u babe
Supremacy_Snipes
#206476280Friday, January 06, 2017 1:03 AM GMT

Thanks gun, I wish you luck moving on from HHCL, it really means a lot to me that you actually remembered me and included me in this forum. You and I go back a long time and you were always a nice guy and it would be nice to talk to you here and there. Take care. - Supremacy
LethalFlashy
#206498111Friday, January 06, 2017 6:49 AM GMT

LOL doesnt even give me a shoutout even after all the times i dangled you. smh
Maestrofer
#206508777Friday, January 06, 2017 12:54 PM GMT

Thanks gun, I wish you luck moving on from HHCL, it really means a lot to me that you actually remembered me and included me in this forum. You and I go back a long time and you were always a nice guy and it would be nice to talk to you here and there. Take care. - SupremacyThanks gun, I wish you luck moving on from HHCL, it really means a lot to me that you actually remembered me and included me in this forum. You and I go back a long time and you were always a nice guy and it would be nice to talk to you here and there. Take care. - SupremacyThanks gun, I wish you luck moving on from HHCL, it really means a lot to me that you actually remembered me and included me in this forum. You and I go back a long time and you were always a nice guy and it would be nice to talk to you here and there. Take care. - SupremacyThanks gun, I wish you luck moving on from HHCL, it really means a lot to me that you actually remembered me and included me in this forum. You and I go back a long time and you were always a nice guy and it would be nice to talk to you here and there. Take care. - SupremacyThanks gun, I wish you luck moving on from HHCL, it really means a lot to me that you actually remembered me and included me in this forum. You and I go back a long time and you were always a nice guy and it would be nice to talk to you here and there. Take care. - SupremacyThanks gun, I wish you luck moving on from HHCL, it really means a lot to me that you actually remembered me and included me in this forum. You and I go back a long time and you were always a nice guy and it would be nice to talk to you here and there. Take care. - SupremacyThanks gun, I wish you luck moving on from HHCL, it really means a lot to me that you actually remembered me and included me in this forum. You and I go back a long time and you were always a nice guy and it would be nice to talk to you here and there. Take care. - SupremacyThanks gun, I wish you luck moving on from HHCL, it really means a lot to me that you actually remembered me and included me in this forum. You and I go back a long time and you were always a nice guy and it would be nice to talk to you here and there. Take care. - SupremacyThanks gun, I wish you luck moving on from HHCL, it really means a lot to me that you actually remembered me and included me in this forum. You and I go back a long time and you were always a nice guy and it would be nice to talk to you here and there. Take care. - SupremacyThanks gun, I wish you luck moving on from HHCL, it really means a lot to me that you actually remembered me and included me in this forum. You and I go back a long time and you were always a nice guy and it would be nice to talk to you here and there. Take care. - SupremacyThanks gun, I wish you luck moving on from HHCL, it really means a lot to me that you actually remembered me and included me in this forum. You and I go back a long time and you were always a nice guy and it would be nice to talk to you here and there. Take care. - SupremacyThanks gun, I wish you luck moving on from HHCL, it really means a lot to me that you actually remembered me and included me in this forum. You and I go back a long time and you were always a nice guy and it would be nice to talk to you here and there. Take care. - SupremacyThanks gun, I wish you luck moving on from HHCL, it really means a lot to me that you actually remembered me and included me in this forum. You and I go back a long time and you were always a nice guy and it would be nice to talk to you here and there. Take care. - SupremacyThanks gun, I wish you luck moving on from HHCL, it really means a lot to me that you actually remembered me and included me in this forum. You and I go back a long time and you were always a nice guy and it would be nice to talk to you here and there. Take care. - SupremacyThanks gun, I wish you luck moving on from HHCL, it really means a lot to me that you actually remembered me and included me in this forum. You and I go back a long time and you were always a nice guy and it would be nice to talk to you here and there. Take care. - SupremacyThanks gun, I wish you luck moving on from HHCL, it really means a lot to me that you actually remembered me and included me in this forum. You and I go back a long time and you were always a nice guy and it would be nice to talk to you here and there. Take care. - SupremacyThanks gun, I wish you luck moving on from HHCL, it really means a lot to me that you actually remembered me and included me in this forum. You and I go back a long time and you were always a nice guy and it would be nice to talk to you here and there. Take care. - SupremacyThanks gun, I wish you luck moving on from HHCL, it really means a lot to me that you actually remembered me and included me in this forum. You and I go back a long time and you were always a nice guy and it would be nice to talk to you here and there. Take care. - SupremacyThanks gun, I wish you luck moving on from HHCL, it really means a lot to me that you actually remembered me and included me in this forum. You and I go back a long time and you were always a nice guy and it would be nice to talk to you here and there. Take care. - SupremacyThanks gun, I wish you luck moving on from HHCL, it really means a lot to me that you actually remembered me and included me in this forum. You and I go back a long time and you were always a nice guy and it would be nice to talk to you here and there. Take care. - Supremacy
SirPaco
#206514309Friday, January 06, 2017 3:31 PM GMT

Can't you write a paragraph about me like you did for everyone else?
ctorsten123
#206729261Sunday, January 08, 2017 11:40 PM GMT

Another good player gone, antoehr spot for me to take over >:) jk buddy, WE'll still talk I hope
I_b
#206729625Sunday, January 08, 2017 11:44 PM GMT

whats hhcl
gunboy06
#206903305Wednesday, January 11, 2017 2:58 AM GMT

Supremacy, I meant ISuper, but yeah you were a really good friend and i'm sorry I forgot you. You're good at hhcl bro, and apoc. You were there for me on PHI and other teams and times. You helped me out with HHCL and other things and we really had fun on PHI until Lucky traded me. Thank you for being there man, hope to see you soon. for [supremacysnipes]
SirPaco
#206903402Wednesday, January 11, 2017 3:00 AM GMT

What about me?

of     1