of     1   

DeweyOG
#206424868Thursday, January 05, 2017 5:29 AM GMT

1. Lake Michigan Lycans (0) With the signing of Electric_Striker and Look09 become even better. The Lycans were the only team undefeated till the finals where they lost to the Rams. Lake Michigan is a serious cup contender in my opinion. 2. Rhode Island Rams (+1) Rhode Island signed 2 ball-hockey all stars in ZatterBee and LanceFoxwell the Rams will be a very good team this season. Mustardo and SirPaco also are also being pretty active. In my opinion the Rhode Island Rams are one of the top teams in the league. 3. Columbus Cavalry (-1) The reason the Columbus Cavalry moved down one spot is not because they are doing bad. It is because the teams above them are playing really good. Columbus signed Hopsin, iSidersz and Sniped. Grandskylanderboy was a rookie that nobody expected to play good but Epikpython put him in net and he isn't that bad. 4. Houston Aeros (0) Houston didn't really make any big moves. They only signed Brecot and sportsguy. This team has some pretty good players like their 2 owners, NHLHockeyKid and BryanFehr. They also have BobbyxOrr and LLGlo just to name a few. 5. Danbury Whalers (+1) The Whalers signed a couple of players like HockeyGoals, DarthFerry, Bar_Downski, Lord_Mewtwo and OilerzOP. Danbury also has JasonSpezza, if he were to be active then he would be a big help to the Danbury Whalers. 6. Vancouver Lumberjacks (-1) The Lumberjacks used to be the Seattle E-Hawks they also used to be owned by Rees66. Now they are the LumberJacks and owned by IAmHungry. Hungry is trying to rebuild this team and his first step was signing CanadaianBagel which will be a huge help on defence. Soon this team could move up a lot in these power rankings. 7. Idaho Steelheads (0) This team is more active than I thought they would be but their key players like KesselBuild, BeastTheBoss and FreeBeast aren't showing up. They signed Brosgo and DustyWilson that are active but if those two don't show up this team won't be winning any games with their rookies. 8. Red Bank Rebels (0) TNTNight got grounded and he may never come back. For now we have MrTaveon to own. I honestly don't see this team making the playoffs unless MrTaveon makes huge moves for the team.
SirPaco
#206425291Thursday, January 05, 2017 5:37 AM GMT

And you never let me own ROFL.

of     1