of     1   

Greedium
#206520532Friday, January 06, 2017 5:40 PM GMT

Think you can impress Or do you think you'll depress Because there might be problems you need to address Or maybe just confess Don't worry because I'll never think less I'll just think your a mess
VitoDonatelli
#206524535Friday, January 06, 2017 6:53 PM GMT

Water mixed with Soda in my glass Sippin it, remeniscing on the past Month's have gone past so fast Tryin to make these next days last Cause these next days are my last Spleen damage, collision of cars Expressing my pain in my bars Life aint the same, it's hard My whole life's leaving scars I can feel the oxygen race outta my heart How can you live when you're gonna die? All i do is cry, cry instead of survive Wishing for a terrorist attack to kill me quicker Wishing for a murderer to come and pull the trigger How can you live when you're gonna die? All i do is cry, cry instead of survive Wishing for a terrorist attack to kill me quicker Wishing for a murderer to come and pull the trigger I'm leaving behind 2 kids, A wife I love A mother who raised me, A father to hug My sister loved me, I'm leaving her crushed Saying to God why my life was so rushed Was I not worthy, have you not heard me? Dying at 16 when I should of died at Thirty? I'm in the bed begging you for mercy Just for you start laughing in my face Can't wait for me and you to meet So I can put your jaw in a BRACE How can you live when you're gonna die? All i do is cry, cry instead of survive Wishing for a terrorist attack to kill me quicker Wishing for a murderer to come and pull the trigger How can you live when you're gonna die? All i do is cry, cry instead of survive Wishing for a terrorist attack to kill me quicker Wishing for a murderer to come and pull the trigger If I should die before I finish my rhymes And in the middle of my lines The light fades outta my eyes I hope my family remember the times Where we laughed, Where we cried Where we were together, keep it in mind Never forget me, Always remember me Because your life might mean a lot But it can be taken away for free.. How can you live when you're gonna die? All i do is cry, cry instead of survive Wishing for a terrorist attack to kill me quicker Wishing for a murderer to come and pull the trigger How can you live when you're gonna die? All i do is cry, cry instead of survive Wishing for a terrorist attack to kill me quicker Wishing for a murderer to come and pull the trigger If a mod could pin this that would be grbbteat, thanks.
Greedium
#206528172Friday, January 06, 2017 7:55 PM GMT

Why do I think that's copy and paste? I mean the song looks so professional.
skinnyskipper
#206536344Friday, January 06, 2017 9:52 PM GMT

its all his
OMGITSTWIZZY
#206536416Friday, January 06, 2017 9:53 PM GMT

"Why do I think that's copy and paste? I mean the song looks so professional." nah vito is a lyrical magician
VitoDonatelli
#206536490Friday, January 06, 2017 9:54 PM GMT

Yo Once and for all, your defeated. your brain as a peanut mabye you should go back in your little hut you small little meme, you be old, DAMN DANIEL! You see, my order has taken over, your order has fell under my control, my revolution will rise, I supppose. you look like a hose you are a santa hat but the oppisite the pokemon are running from you you are the failed rapper from soviet russia mabye you should run off to prussia, the enemy of russia we are the red army we are breaking your farm, where you grow corn get on my level, or I start Hating, I still be rollin' I'm here to rap, Not to see crap your burnt in a flame, cause your lame this is the flyin' dragin' BMX rap god Start blabbin' before I victory dab yo if your a guy you ################# ### from the burnin' of my raps and because you rap like a piece of crap #### ###### #### you look like a rat your only friend is your good for nothing hat. you see, you life is like a bee, yo I just dominated. If a mod could pin this that would be grbbteat, thanks.

of     1