of     1   

captc
#206536856Friday, January 06, 2017 9:59 PM GMT

Here we are here we stand gone are the days of your ignorance now we know there’s an enemy we will fight believe in Me, I will be with you believe in Me, I will go before you So hang on every word I say Don’t let them take you by surprise Are you ready for a fight? Then you’re in the right place tonight Get ready for a fight now baby We are on the attack We strike first, we strike last till they’re all struck down Watching with sober eyes all the weapons you need I will bring to this fight know that I will be with you I will go before you So hang on every word I say Don’t let them take you by surprise Are you ready for a fight? Then you’re in the right place tonight Get ready for a fight now baby We are on the attack We strike first, we strike last till they’re all struck down When the bullets start to fly it’s time to let your faith arise in the battle for your mind When the bullets start to fly it’s time to let your faith arise in the battle for your mind Are you ready for a fight? Then you’re in the right place tonight Get ready for a fight now baby We are on the attack We strike first, we strike last till they’re all struck down User-Generated! | Dear X | Dr Pepper Expert

of     1