of     1   

captc
#206536910Friday, January 06, 2017 9:59 PM GMT

All I see is, shattered pieces I can't keep it, hidden like a secret I can't look away From all this pain, in the world we've made Every day you need, a bulletproof vest To save yourself, from what you could never guess Am I safe today? When I step outside, in the wars we wage Our future's here and now Here comes the countdown Sound it off, this is our call Rise and Revolution It's our time to change it all Rise and Revolution Unite, and Fight To make a better life Everybody, one for all Sound off, this is the call Tonight, We Rise, Rise Tonight, We Rise, Rise Tonight, We Rise Like a hand grenade, thrown in a hurricane Spinning in chaos, trying to escape the flame Yesterday is gone Faster than the blast of a ca###o#### And when the scars heal, the pain passes As hope burns, we rise from the ashes Darkness fades away And the light shines on a brave new day Our future's here and now Here comes the countdown Sound it off, this is our call Rise and Revolution It's our time to change it all Rise and Revolution Unite, and Fight To make a better life Everybody, one for all Sound off, this is the call Tonight, we Rise, Rise Tonight, we Rise, Rise Tonight, we Rise In a world gone mad (in a voice so sad) Sometimes it's crazy (crazy) To fight for what you believe But you can't give up (no) If you want to keep what you love (keep what you love) Keep what you love (keep what you love) Keep what you love Never give up, no Rise. rise and revolution Rise. rise and revolution Everybody one for all Sound off, this is the call Rise, like we're alive Tonight, we rise! Rise! Make a better life Tonight, we rise! Rise Rise, rise and revolution Rise, rise Rise and revolution Rise User-Generated! | Dear X | Dr Pepper Expert
captc
#209356085Thursday, February 09, 2017 6:36 PM GMT

STR8 UP FIREE this is NOT an opinionated post. debate is futile.
ducky980
#209367978Thursday, February 09, 2017 10:04 PM GMT

did you mean gary stu or is gary suing someone?
mrbean07jamie
#209448037Saturday, February 11, 2017 1:45 AM GMT

Gary ############

of     1