of     1   

madpurple18
#206593365Saturday, January 07, 2017 3:58 PM GMT

I'm going to give you a riddle. You try to answer it with the hints I give you. We start with this one, its a song. A pop song: 'Who is that next door? Oh look, its Demi Lovato. Go over there, she doing her this, what she famous for. Just go over there. Be brave. Be confident!' Did you guess it?-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Okay. The answer is......Confident by Demi Lovato! It was an easy one.
PaleFolklore
#206593530Saturday, January 07, 2017 4:01 PM GMT

heres one AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PaleFolklore
#206593551Saturday, January 07, 2017 4:02 PM GMT

can u gues it
timthegreat2salt
#206593862Saturday, January 07, 2017 4:08 PM GMT

Pale, Corpse Rave Mad, that isn't a riddle tho. Just a "guess the song" question Here's a real riddle I have streets but no pavement, I have cities but no buildings, I have forests but no trees, I have rivers yet no water. What am I?
PaleFolklore
#206596431Saturday, January 07, 2017 4:57 PM GMT

annoying
timthegreat2salt
#206600185Saturday, January 07, 2017 6:00 PM GMT

correct!
Gojira04
#206789017Monday, January 09, 2017 9:04 PM GMT

Here's a better riddle: I'm shining, but not metallic. I'm useful, but I can cause problems as well. I'm found nearly everywhere, yet I can't be seen for miles (in some cases). What am I?
timthegreat2salt
#206792392Monday, January 09, 2017 9:50 PM GMT

Stars. Shining, not metal. Found nearly everywhere, which is true. And they can't be seen if there is too much light pollution.
Gojira04
#206792758Monday, January 09, 2017 9:55 PM GMT

'Stars' is not the answer. Good guess, though.

of     1