of     1   

iolvi
#206697724Sunday, January 08, 2017 5:33 PM GMT

What a beautiful face I have found here It's all circling around the sun, What a beautiful dream that can be on the screen at blink of eyes from bright And far from me is tender and sweet Let me further, and keep me here. And one day, we die and fly ash from aircraft over the sea, But now we lay youth to let in the sun, A calculation can see every beautiful thing, I am Love is in the hands of all, I'm still here with me. What is curious about life, we here at night, This is music that sounds from the street, It is not light in the sky, Hanan spirit around To hear his voice, because we roll, and call me through, Soft and sweet! How to register all the turns and reach the top of the tree. Now remember, How can I push my fingers into my mouth move thosemuskles Details, until soft and sweet voice, And now we still do not know that we All the mysteries of sleep winter clothes And now he loved so before, he did not know what it is called. What a beautiful face, instead of in the sun sirklingall round When we met in the clouds, I will laugh a lot, I see all laugh. I can not believe how funny that is nothing at all. C'mon! Lets Get Murdered! Lets go to sleep and never wake up! Lets find a loophole outta this!
iolvi
#206741230Monday, January 09, 2017 2:01 AM GMT

B U M P . C'mon! Lets Get Murdered! Lets go to sleep and never wake up! Lets find a loophole outta this!

of     1