of     1   

Lyricist05s
#206706833Sunday, January 08, 2017 7:30 PM GMT

Gonna talk about food and the NICE MEAT, I BITE BEEF, even the lettuce. I'mma write Brocoli a letter saying it's not easy being green while you cooking FRESH NOODLE PASTA AT MARGERITAS. Get some Cheese dip, and chips how I love the NACHO'S YAH PUTTIN' IN THE OVEN, heat it up on the KITCHEN STOVE HEATERS. I SPIT- so the food DICTION DROVE ME HERE! Fantastic is the meat I eat. Think of the Meat the rhyme, and me eating it I devour it and transform it into a line with the POWER OF MIND. I don't mind this, like when my mother cooked me CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP, and had some fresh PATATO'S and GRAVY WITH IT TO!! I eat chicken, more than I make a CREW STEW, Dry up the drama, like a THANKS GIVING DINNER. thank you for ###### ## THERE, I crushed the Turkey eating the legs I support now I have food poisoning, god what was in it the MOLD YOU FEAR?R? I come spitting at you like food in a HOT PAN. How I love digging into these KINDA RASTA BOY MASTER JAMS. I come equipped, with NOODLE STICKS while listening to a Tuna Roll and Noodle Pasta DRUM STICK BAND!!!
scarypuccagirl
#206707106Sunday, January 08, 2017 7:33 PM GMT

Gg Bro i am hungry now :D

of     1