of     1   

ToxicGladiator
#207119256Friday, January 13, 2017 8:53 PM GMT

Hello everyone that took the time to read this. As you know I am ToxicGladiator. Formerly known as ciclesirrjr, goaliehockeyboss, goaliehb. I am here to say my final goodbye to roblox. I have been inactive for the past months due to sports, school, and other reasons. I am 14 now, and started this game around 7 or 8. My 2 friends that i talk to still, hockeystud14, and flashingx1114 have been with me for many of the years. They have turned me into the man I am, they were wiser, older, and always helped me. They have helped me with most of my hockey creations, helped me begin to create jerseys, and what it takes to be known well on roblox. I would like to thank everyone, even the people i faught with mid-game in ro-hockey, and to those that would just screw around with me. I have announced retirement on many occasions, and would try to quit roblox ############### but always came back because I couldn't leave my friends. I am thankful for everyone of you that has helped me, from hockeystud14 teaching me how to be a goalie and having kuch success due to it, to my coaches in the RNFL, RNCAAF, and EBL for helping me become the ro-football and basketball player I am today. Goodbye to my hockey family, my true brothers. Down below are a list of successes, and some downfall. 2010/11: Started to play ro-hockey for the RAAAHL/BMHL Blues 2011: First game Debut for BMHL Lakers 2011: Player in the playoffs for the Lakers as starter goalie 2011: First shutout as a Laker/career 2011: runner-ups in BMHL Playoffs, lost in shootout in championship 2012: Started coaching the BMHL/RAAAHL Avalanche 2012: Debut as Avalanche Coach/Player in scrimmage vs. RAAAHL Tigers 2012: Joined Tigers in BMHL Tier 1 2013: Avalanche join the BMHL Tier 2 2013: Make playoffs with Tigers 2013 Became a RAAAHL free agent and signed with Renegades 2013: Requested trade from Renegades, and became a Blazer 2013: Won RAAAHL Rookie of the year and goalie of the year 2014: avalanche join RAAAHL, and unsign with Blazers so I could coach Avalanche 2014: RAAAHL playoff debut 2014: Avalanche qualify for winter games tournament 2014: Became foward, and had first hat trick 2015: Created NCAAHL with Hockeystud14 2016: Played final hockey game as a Boston College Eagle 2016: Retired for good Total revenue made from selling jerseys, pants, and arenas: 5.7k robux Goodbye everyone, I will check PMs everyonce in a while, and will play obbies and stuff on my xbox and will hop ont he computer version and create some new arenas. PSN: Xx9duchene9xx Xbox Gamertag: bestend87
Jedrix123
#227588994Wednesday, November 15, 2017 11:32 PM GMT

Not sure how I found this, but It seems cool to see your stats and facts. I really think this forum post just goes to show that ages of roblox will never end.

of     1