of     1   

GracieMendes
#207506979Tuesday, January 17, 2017 10:13 PM GMT

This is why I love Shawn Mendes. First of all, he's such a caring and hard-working person. He's grown up so much after Magcon and it makes me cry so hard when I think about how much he has grown up to an amazing, beautiful person. He's not only a caring person but he's also a great role model for his fans. He cares about his Shawn Army so much, and I can't believe ANYONE could hate a person like him. And also, can we talk about how cute he is? He's such a smol bean. Even though I don't only like him for his looks, I thought I should bring that up. He's adorable. No denys. ^-^ So that about wraps up this forum. The last thing is that his voice is just... heaven. He sounds like an angel. Especially in Mercy tbh. His voice and HIM make me so happy !! C: Well, that's all for now. Shawn is such a incredible person. I hope I meet him some day and see his beautiful face in person !!
mynameisidiot14
#207507599Tuesday, January 17, 2017 10:22 PM GMT

This is why I love that Sean Mendez. First of all, to those who care and hard work. She has grown so much it made me cry Magcon is so hard when I think of how much you have grown a remarkable face, bella. It's not just the caring person but she is a great role model for her fans. He takes care of his troops, Shawn so much, and I don't think that anyone I hate people like that. You can also talk about how cute? She is such a mother SMOL. Despite the fact that he is not like his performance, I thought, I need to be. She is an adorable. Denys. ^-^ So in the end this forum. The latest is that her voice is simply ... heaven. She sounds like an Angel. In particular, at the mercy of tbh. The voice, and it makes me very happy! (C): Well it is now. Shawn is an amazing man. I hope that I met him a few days and she has a beautiful face!
Loyal2One
#207508044Tuesday, January 17, 2017 10:27 PM GMT

Sean Mendez. First, we want to develop. Bella I am old, is much the same to me what you think Macon. This is one of the problems, but an example of the fans. Sean soldier, and no one I did not like it. How will you know that beautiful? Once with the mother. If it does not work, even if this is not true, I think, but they should. This was. Gutsy. ^ - ^ Therefore, performance. And soon his voice ... in the sky. It looks like the weather this year. In particular, do not think compassion is changed. I meat! (℃): As well as now. Sean was a child. I hope to meet him for a few days, she has a beautiful face! hi im loyal im more kvlt then u
mynameisidiot14
#207509124Tuesday, January 17, 2017 10:39 PM GMT

That's why you add the Shaun Mendez. One of the first to take care of the job is difficult. Intellectual growth, hard work, and we are crying magcon emyybue Bella.
ISeeBasicPeople
#207642466Thursday, January 19, 2017 9:41 PM GMT

Omg this is honestly the cutest thing ever :,)
VitoDonatelli
#207642864Thursday, January 19, 2017 9:47 PM GMT

hey, sorry i saw your profile and i just thought you looked cute in #### ######## i really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why it's a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like i'll be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play l4d2 sometime its a really cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you ;) sorry that wasnt flirtring i swear im just trying to be friendly https://www.roblox.com/games/607875626/DJ-31
mastergyroosandwich
#207658561Friday, January 20, 2017 12:32 AM GMT

First of all, he's such a caring and hard-working person. He's grown up so much after Magcon and it makes me cry so hard when I think about how much he has grown up to an amazing, beautiful person. (And thats why Teddy Geiger writes most of his work?) He's not only a caring person but he's also a great role model for his fans. He cares about his Shawn Army so much, and I can't believe ANYONE could hate a person like him. (Literally his second most popular song is nice guy syndrome...the reason I can dislike him as a musician is for two reasons. One his songs are boring wastes of an acoustic Guitar, two he hasn't let nice guy syndrome die!) And also, can we talk about how cute he is? He's such a smol bean. Even though I don't only like him for his looks, I thought I should bring that up. He's adorable. No denys. ^-^ (I mean ya he's kinda cute but who cares if he's a sucky musician.) So that about wraps up this forum. The last thing is that his voice is just... heaven. He sounds like an angel. Especially in Mercy tbh. His voice and HIM make me so happy !! C: (It's not awful not terrible but it's no were near heaven...when its low it's and he doesn't have much bass too his voice and when its high it sounds like someone kicked him in the nugs over and over again) Well, that's all for now. Shawn is such a incredible person. I hope I meet him some day and see his beautiful face in person !! (He's a mediocre person at best.)
PaleFolklore
#207660503Friday, January 20, 2017 12:55 AM GMT

Вот почему я люблю Шон Мендес. Прежде всего, он такой заботливый и трудолюбивый человек. Он вырос так много после того, как Magcon и это заставляет меня плакать так сильно, когда я думаю о том, сколько он вырос до удивительной, красивого человека. Он не только заботливый человек, но он также является отличным образцом для подражания для своих поклонников. Он заботится о своей армии Шон так много, и я не могу поверить, что кто-то может ненавидеть человека, как он. А также, мы можем говорить о том, как мило он? Он такой смоль боб. Даже если я не только люблю его за его внешность, я думал, что я должен довести это до. Он восхитителен. Нет Denys. ^ - ^ Так что около оборачивает этот форум. Последнее дело в том, что его голос просто ... небо. Он звучит как ангел. Особенно в ТВН Милосердия. Его голос и HIM сделать меня таким счастливым !! C: Итак, это все на данный момент. Шон такой невероятный человек. Я надеюсь, что встретиться с ним в один прекрасный день и увидеть его красивое лицо в лицо !!
PaleFolklore
#207660537Friday, January 20, 2017 12:55 AM GMT

woops forgot to retranslate it
slow_dive
#207661236Friday, January 20, 2017 1:02 AM GMT

BETTA DENNY CAM
acylli
#207673277Friday, January 20, 2017 3:04 AM GMT

first of all no one cares that you like Shawn Mendez but ok then #code Ayy lmao
acylli
#207673302Friday, January 20, 2017 3:04 AM GMT

*off #code Ayy lmao
GracieMendes
#211961904Wednesday, March 15, 2017 12:01 AM GMT

nobody cares about your opinion :)) lol and it's mendes* btw so
PaleFolklore
#211962407Wednesday, March 15, 2017 12:08 AM GMT

damn............. grace going in for the kill.......
mastergyroosandwich
#211963396Wednesday, March 15, 2017 12:23 AM GMT

CAT FOOOOIIIIT! :D
starrynight1273
#211963674Wednesday, March 15, 2017 12:27 AM GMT

The only song I like by him is Mercy.

of     1