of     1   

Lyricist05s
#207922947Sunday, January 22, 2017 3:39 PM GMT

[Me]: Some of these people drive me mad..Here I'll explain. Demolish kids-reckoned-sick in THE SITUATION, "add" em' heat, mathematicians, algorithms. Algorithmic-ally spittin' with DIFFERENT COMBINATIONS. This flow, isn't accidental or fortuitous, I spit design, you may just GET USED TO IT. I "comb" style more than YOU DOING HAIR AT A BARBERSHOP. (-+Elevates H.Y.P.E), I never had stopped a lyrical Drop before it BACK DROPPED, similar to spinning out of the universe AFTER THE WORLD STOPPED-moving taking out the Earth's core you'd be in the stars DOING HAND STANDS PLAYING AS GOD!!!! My SWAG'S OVER THE ROOFTOPS, wearing Nitrous Sneakers.. okay wait... not that sneaker heels have NITRO- HEATING ENGINES I'm fantasizing out loud what ELSE CAN I ABBREVIATE WITHIN' POETIC INVENTIONS!!!?????????? Don't steal my flow, you'll look like a EMINEM BANDIT where the MIC IS YAH MASK!!!!!! Don't hide your face I wanna see the GUILT IN YOUR EYES, and you said YOU COULD RAP!!!!!! Obviously I believed you, THINKING IT WAS A FACT. Till I heard you, you really are playing a dangerous card when it comes to DROPPING CATS flows thinkin' it's sick let the SNAPPED FLOW get ripped in HALF THOUGH? I'm sorry, my level is too much of a break because I actually studied the different type of rhymes, they'll SMACK FOES. They'll be GASPED, WHOA. Every now and then, half the rappers I face always explain "yah moms" brain is better than VALEDICTORIANS, my FLOWS HIGH POWERED, DELOREAN, a thousand strings, I "stretch" this sentence strangling brains like a few ropes tightening around necks like a THOUSAND MUSICAL ACCORDIONS!!!!! I'm such a LYRICAL-PHILOSOPHICAL-GEOGRAPHICAL unbelievable INDIVIDUAL with a major label where a GAZILLION WORDS ATTACHED within' my CEREBRUM itself thinks I'm EXTRAORDINARILY IMMORTAL. Rap WRECKONS anyone tryna RECKON-WITH these kinda flows THEY'LL PAY ATTENTION AND ASK/BEGGING for my teachings but they LACKING the source and skills, with failing ADAPTATIONS!!! They'll want a FREE ADMISSION OF MY COUNSELING!!! My career, NO ONES UNABLE TO CANCEL IT!!!! But, with all the Robloxian Rappers of this years False-spitting they're MIMMICKING DIFFERENT ARTISTS-BABBLING!!!! Rap, I'm ADDICTED TO IT. More than a DRVG this is the life I live and unlike these other guys IT'S NOT AN ABOMINATION. Free to spit, SCHEMES the BOOTH GETS, they bob their heads, but if I could find any other rapper TRYNATRIPONMYLEVELYOU'LLGETWINDBAFFLED #WINDBAFFLEDSPIT-TASTICAL-WIZARDS use FLAMED MAGIC but, they're arms get HEAT RASH. I got the KINGS, JACKED. More than a car-jacked. MY SPARKS-UNWRAP, like FOIL PACKAGING!!!! Flow's locked in this SH yes I mean SH with the I AND T AT THE END!!! Hardly cuss though, because I hardly GET FRUSTRATED WRITING WITH THE PEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of     1