of     1   

Djewotsjka
#208558972Monday, January 30, 2017 12:21 PM GMT

Good day to you, reader. Let's be honest here. We all know Roblox will die out sooner or later. And that is because of various reasons. Okay, the Tickets. We were/are all disappointed because of this. But that isn't the main reason here. The main reason, is probably because of the name GUI filters you are forcing. Mainly roleplayers are having issues with this. Games being closed until they add a name GUI filter, it's insane. Many roleplayers are quitting Roblox because they can't even type their OC's name normally. Heck, we can't even type 'S' or 'She' or 'T.' Not even 'F.' Personally, i find this crazy. It's like Roblox is feminist. Or just hates letters. Now i understand why the filters have to be added. Because you want to keep this a 'kids game.' But seriously though. You can't avoid bad words, and forcing scripters to add filters isn't the right solution. I bet many robloxians have quit this 'lovely' community because they can't even tell people they like eating 'fudge.' (Now i had to add '', because else it would be censored.) I'm speaking for many robloxians when i say: Remove the filters. Sincerely, Djewotsjka.
loganggster
#208560276Monday, January 30, 2017 1:16 PM GMT

amen brother
imadognotahuman
#208565490Monday, January 30, 2017 3:52 PM GMT

The battle for tickets is over. But that doesn't mean ROBLOX should declare war on the English language next.
Trancion
#208566176Monday, January 30, 2017 4:09 PM GMT

Roblox is getting better because of tickets you idiot But support on the chat And I hate tickets alot
McBlocko
#208566318Monday, January 30, 2017 4:12 PM GMT

But all the parents will get angry and complain to roblox
Tracerial
#208566595Monday, January 30, 2017 4:17 PM GMT

Welp, imma get 'under review' cuz of the name filter. Please help. Case Closed By Terms Of Service.
sonickyle
#208566783Monday, January 30, 2017 4:20 PM GMT

Why are people so aganist the filter that is protecting them from malicious people? There has to be a filter, otherwise by law ROBLOX would have to be made accessible by only adults. What do you want? ROBLOX with its current protective filter? Or ROBLOX with 20% of its current player base, no reliable way of sustaining itself, and as such leading to ROBLOX completely shutting down? Think about others, not just yourself next time. "Games being closed until they add a name GUI filter, it's insane." Think about the age range of people playing on ROBLOX. If I was 6 years old, joined Meep City, and saw people in the chat using profanity as well as mature language, I as a 6 year old would see it as normal English. They would then go to school, use it in their regular speech to their friends, then them and their parents would get into trouble. The parents' child can be taken away from their parents because to the authorities, the parents are not capable of raising a child safely and correctly. "It's like Roblox is feminist." It's like you don't know what that word means.
Trancion
#208567861Monday, January 30, 2017 4:40 PM GMT

@Sonic It should atleast be dimmed down regarding the fact that it filters tons of innocent words. FEMINIST
NoobMaster936
#208568878Monday, January 30, 2017 5:01 PM GMT

I don't really think the censoring is really "Saving" anyone from malicious people considering the fact that almost everything players say ends up in tags, and I'm pretty sure Community Sift(The ones responsible for the censoring) is getting really, really, excessive I don't think it should be removed per se but at least Brought down a bit so it won't be SO sensitive. Let me try saying Sh00ting: Shooting. Gotta Go Gaming!
Trancion
#208568976Monday, January 30, 2017 5:04 PM GMT

Lol noobmaster you were that triggered tixxer loool who got angry when I made a bait thread on 1 robux per day lololololololololololololololololol
mike123lego
#209347417Thursday, February 09, 2017 2:38 PM GMT

Their idea is unfair to fellow Roleplayers.... WE NEED JUSTICE!!
ThatBearDude
#219541473Friday, June 23, 2017 6:07 PM GMT

The filter does protect from malice, but I believe they are going overboard with filters, seeing as how I can't even say that I'm going to "bed" or hitting the "hay " or anything remotely close to what time it is
ThatBearDude
#219541707Friday, June 23, 2017 6:10 PM GMT

I mean just look at a game called Free realms for example excessive filtering and trying to "protect" their community is what lead to their loss of fanbase and shutdown
KigoTJ
#219541843Friday, June 23, 2017 6:12 PM GMT

If your still mourning on tickets you really need to get off this website. It's dangerous to go alone. Take this! 0==[]:::::::::::::::>
Veroax
#219542142Friday, June 23, 2017 6:17 PM GMT

Ugh, i hate threads like these. Roblox is not removing the filter get out Because we must eat pineapples and have a great time

of     1