of     1   

LucRobitaille
#208703001Wednesday, February 01, 2017 5:45 AM GMT

First of all, I know what you all are going to say, "hes at it again" but this time I mean it. If you want to know who I really am, I am a 17 year old kid that has been dealt a bad hand. Ever since I was a child I have been harassed because of my size, how I acted, what I believed in. The harassment has little effect on me now a-days. I am mentally unstable where I could snap on a whim, do things and say things that I don't mean and overall act like a fool for a few minutes until I have a full out mental breakdown. I have been diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety. [Confession] The charge against me Is a connection with one Losticaly/k0uq. For purposes of improper speculation, my real crime is allowing him to play in the minors on an alternate for a considerable time with my knowing consent. I had frequent transactions with her most of them with my own funds. All while Mr. CluckerDuck was taken on a leave of absence. When Losticaly was found out, he begged me not to tell that it as him on the account. This has been my first strike, and my last with result of founding an alt account. The improper speculation was brought upon the fact that Losticaly claimed that I was the one and only owner of the alt account which was simply not true. I do apologize to the Minors community for my blunder and I apologize to CluckerDuck for my actions. [VENT] This is a personal vent that I just want to get off my chest, you may skip over it if you wish. But if you decide to stay I will explain WHY I AM LEAVING SOON. It seems that my daily routine has me pushed to the back of the closet, I feel that I am unimportant, insignificant, and overall I feel worthless. It seems that what I do is never good enough.I know that people will call me weak, call me soft, but this is what I am feeling. I would be lying if I said that roblox wasn't a huge contributing factor of my feeling that way. Seems every day on this website that I am pushed to the back, stabbed in the back, and just bullied. Now there are few acceptations. HHCL Colorado/Detroit and PGHL Anaheim has kept me here this long, they really care about me and really makes me feel like I matter. It is not only here, my real life has been pretty much the same. My mom passes me up for her swimmers ever since I quit swimming because it seemed that my swim team was embarrassed to even have me on the team. Like I said, there are acceptations. But This doesn't help my mental state. If you want a brief thought process of what I think of myself every day, I feel that I am a fat usless mistake that doesn't deserve half the things he has. I think that everything feels that way about me. And this website, although I have made some life long friends, like andytraps, iToeDrag, Accommodo, Dominiku7, CluckerDuck, and Many more. I have made twice as many enemies. Maybe I deserve it, but I cant stay on this website much longer, my mental stability dwindles by the day. I will be reviving professional help again, once I gain the financials to do so. [Retirement] I am leaving HHCL by the end of this season, and leaving PGHL after the off season. I want to stick it out and show my support to both my teams, HHCL Arizona and PGHL Anaheim. I don't wish to leave here on a bad note however. I am hoping that many of you have seen in your heart to forgive me for any speculation or any reason I may have given you to dislike me. I Apologize immensely. I want to take this time to thank eelee345 and firestorm63 for helping me in personal affairs and working me through a very dark time in my life. I wont go in dept on what happened, however I do want to show my gratitude to all my friends and colleagues that have been with me all this time. I wish you all good day and good blessing. ~LucRobitaille
piekins
#208706066Wednesday, February 01, 2017 6:46 AM GMT

sucks that you are leaving you were a great inspiration and u will always be remembered, so stay strong
CoIt45
#208706213Wednesday, February 01, 2017 6:49 AM GMT

ur a bad pg I will miss u goodbye Lucrobitaille, all though I was already missing u when u died a while back :(
Caddynator
#208706678Wednesday, February 01, 2017 7:01 AM GMT

HOW DO YOU POST ON THIS
Merittex
#208709615Wednesday, February 01, 2017 8:09 AM GMT

ok see you next season, bye ;c c; --hello there, im a signature. can i be your friend
Gh0stRecon49
#208712789Wednesday, February 01, 2017 9:50 AM GMT

Lmao why are you so embarrassed about doing this I have literally done things that are way worst and I don't have any regrets or remorse about them lol
soccerstarmidfield2
#208715573Wednesday, February 01, 2017 11:27 AM GMT

That's because Luc isn't a psycho like you ghost
SammieStupidSavage
#208716011Wednesday, February 01, 2017 11:43 AM GMT

First of all, I know what you all are going to say, "hes at it again" but this time I mean it. If you want to know who I really am, I am a 17 year old kid that has been dealt a bad hand. Ever since I was a child I have been harassed because of my size, how I acted, what I believed in. The harassment has little effect on me now a-days. I am mentally unstable where I could snap on a whim, do things and say things that I don't mean and overall act like a fool for a few minutes until I have a full out mental breakdown. I have been diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety. [Confession] The charge against me Is a connection with one Losticaly/k0uq. For purposes of improper speculation, my real crime is allowing him to play in the minors on an alternate for a considerable time with my knowing consent. I had frequent transactions with her most of them with my own funds. All while Mr. CluckerDuck was taken on a leave of absence. When Losticaly was found out, he begged me not to tell that it as him on the account. This has been my first strike, and my last with result of founding an alt account. The improper speculation was brought upon the fact that Losticaly claimed that I was the one and only owner of the alt account which was simply not true. I do apologize to the Minors community for my blunder and I apologize to CluckerDuck for my actions. [VENT] This is a personal vent that I just want to get off my chest, you may skip over it if you wish. But if you decide to stay I will explain WHY I AM LEAVING SOON. It seems that my daily routine has me pushed to the back of the closet, I feel that I am unimportant, insignificant, and overall I feel worthless. It seems that what I do is never good enough.I know that people will call me weak, call me soft, but this is what I am feeling. I would be lying if I said that roblox wasn't a huge contributing factor of my feeling that way. Seems every day on this website that I am pushed to the back, stabbed in the back, and just bullied. Now there are few acceptations. HHCL Colorado/Detroit and PGHL Anaheim has kept me here this long, they really care about me and really makes me feel like I matter. It is not only here, my real life has been pretty much the same. My mom passes me up for her swimmers ever since I quit swimming because it seemed that my swim team was embarrassed to even have me on the team. Like I said, there are acceptations. But This doesn't help my mental state. If you want a brief thought process of what I think of myself every day, I feel that I am a fat usless mistake that doesn't deserve half the things he has. I think that everything feels that way about me. And this website, although I have made some life long friends, like andytraps, iToeDrag, Accommodo, Dominiku7, CluckerDuck, and Many more. I have made twice as many enemies. Maybe I deserve it, but I cant stay on this website much longer, my mental stability dwindles by the day. I will be reviving professional help again, once I gain the financials to do so. [Retirement] I am leaving HHCL by the end of this season, and leaving PGHL after the off season. I want to stick it out and show my support to both my teams, HHCL Arizona and PGHL Anaheim. I don't wish to leave here on a bad note however. I am hoping that many of you have seen in your heart to forgive me for any speculation or any reason I may have given you to dislike me. I Apologize immensely. I want to take this time to thank eelee345 and firestorm63 for helping me in personal affairs and working me through a very dark time in my life. I wont go in dept on what happened, however I do want to show my gratitude to all my friends and colleagues that have been with me all this time. I wish you all good day and good blessing. k
LosticOG
#208716259Wednesday, February 01, 2017 11:56 AM GMT

Losticaly XD
Spa_rksOG
#208716281Wednesday, February 01, 2017 11:57 AM GMT

:(
InfamousGuy33
#208718084Wednesday, February 01, 2017 1:13 PM GMT

He's at it again
SolarFlashy
#208719331Wednesday, February 01, 2017 1:59 PM GMT

EvilTigo
kn0q
#208719719Wednesday, February 01, 2017 2:12 PM GMT

Stay strong luc and good luck in your days beyond this league.
sportsfan1414
#208721710Wednesday, February 01, 2017 3:21 PM GMT

Bye luc. It was fun while it lasted
NoOpinionsAllowed
#208726384Wednesday, February 01, 2017 5:34 PM GMT

"hes at it again" but this time I mean it.
andytraps
#208733733Wednesday, February 01, 2017 7:54 PM GMT

As I always say. Thank you for playing the game. ~Andytraps
vipertraps
#208734568Wednesday, February 01, 2017 8:07 PM GMT

I wish you the best of luck for the future Luc.Even doe we did not talk much i do know your a great person.
ToxicXDavezy
#208738827Wednesday, February 01, 2017 9:11 PM GMT

You inspired me to get in the league, Also a Friend of mine. Good luck in life and a sad and sincere goodbye :(
InfamousGuy33
#208739298Wednesday, February 01, 2017 9:17 PM GMT

he's at it again jeez...
auraphaara
#208742247Wednesday, February 01, 2017 9:52 PM GMT

sorry if we had any major arguments or anything, good luck and have a good future (: auraphara
Truggiiero
#208747151Wednesday, February 01, 2017 10:47 PM GMT

Dude it's an internet game meant for 8-12 year olds. Don't #### ######## up for things that don't help you in the real world. But hey, I know in 10 years you'll be doing great! Adios, mi amigo! ~ Truggiiero (MightyPiplup)
Truggiiero
#208747237Wednesday, February 01, 2017 10:48 PM GMT

I can't say that, really? Whatevs. Don't take online stress into the real world, thats a better way of saying things.
LayerViaCut
#208748895Wednesday, February 01, 2017 11:06 PM GMT

was fun being on s8 nsh with you for the run until we got traded, good luck in the future luc zee four
Crxzy_Nico
#208750057Wednesday, February 01, 2017 11:18 PM GMT

HAMILTON COPY BOI I SEE THAT FROM A MILE AWY GET TF OUTTA HERE
ctorsten123
#208768735Thursday, February 02, 2017 2:40 AM GMT

who the hell is gonna be mad at you for alt accounts xd

of     1