DsWarnerJoin Date: 2016-09-13
Post Count: 40
Before we begin I must say to be a ref within this league, you need to be mature and respectable enough to earn the position as well as keep it. You will be trusted to be able to even run games on your own. To be an Official ref you will need to either retire or not be a player.
*Copy this form and paste it into a private message to Dswarner,Ryuukimontage, or Superarmany.
1. Do you have any ref experience? (Other leagues apply)
2. What is your age?
3. Do you wish to be an official ref, or assistant ref?
4. Could you be counted on to make your assigned games?
5. Why is it that you would like to ref?
6. How long do you plan on having a ref position?
7. Do you agree to being as responsible as possible under employment with this organisation? (Failure to do so will lead in immediate loss of your position and possibly further consequence.)
can you un suspend me I got mad that you did that because what happen was you kicked me for accidentally being offsides I thought it was a fail snap so again sorry but I think you should apologize back too..
DsWarner I saw that your the coach of the Saints and I wanted to know if I could try out for them
Fire8112Join Date: 2016-04-20
Post Count: 639
you should next time not allow replies and just tell people to PM you
The box said 'Requires Windows XP or better'. So I installed LINUX...
that's your fault for installing Linux and he can let people reply if he wants to its not your decision what he does
let me join back because I did nun PLEASEEE I just love this league and it's gameplay and the people in it D:
yes my age is 10. i wish to be a assistant ref.i cant be counted to make my own games.Thats all.
1) Yes, in GFL ( Gods Football League ) They're always put me in as a backup ref. 2) 14 3) Both, at least I would be a ref [: 4) Yes 5) I've always wanted to be a ref because it seems pretty cool and one day I can be one in ofl! ## #### its been my whole life so when I master it, I'll probably still keep going on. 7) Yes, I will always be responsible.
No I don't. In real life I am 15. In game I am also 15. I wish to be an official ref. Yes I can. I think I could make the game more safe and fun. For awhile.
I have no experience but everyone needs to start somewhere! 14 years of age. I would like to start off as an assistant referee before becoming an official as I think training and experience would be best before going into an official position. I can be counted on to make all of my assigned games, if unfortunately I can't be there I will let a HC know before the game day. I'd like to be a referee as I love watching the game and making sure everything goes fair and not just the fans enjoy the game but the players and coaches do also. I plan on being a referee for at least 6 months!
Hey, I am an experienced Franchise owner and HC looking to own team. If you need a team owner please DM my discord at SemperFidelis34 #9522. Please note if you sign me my team will become a instant dynasty. xd
mako1234Join Date: 2008-12-19
Post Count: 968
1. Do you have any ref experience? (Other leagues apply) i coached by brother 2. What is your age? 11 3. Do you wish to be an official ref, or assistant ref? both 4. Could you be counted on to make your assigned games? yes 5. Why is it that you would like to ref? cuz its fun and my dad reffed my game once in ### ### football 6. How long do you plan on having a ref position? a long time 7. Do you agree to being as responsible as possible under employment with this organisation? (Failure to do so will lead in immediate loss of your position and possibly further consequence.) yeah