of     1   

krullenboy11
#209354968Thursday, February 09, 2017 6:11 PM GMT

In my opinion - and also in the opinion of most of the rest of the ROBLOX-Community - the current chatfiltering system is far, very far from perfect. First of all, the dictionary the system is using is far from incomplete. Of course I get it that swearing words are being censored, but the system also censors normal English words. Also, it filters a lot of Dutch(and probably other languages) words too, while the word does not mean anything in English. I suppose it is some kind of anti-spam, but it turns the characters to hashes, so that's no use. ## I am one of the leaders of # Dutch police-community, with 99% Dutch members, I am really, really bothered by this. Our main language is of course Dutch, which we can't speak because it all turns to hashes. Does this mean our community can't excist? Further more, it also makes scripting really hard, adding functions which in my opinion have no use at all. For example the FilterStringForBroadcast() function. It asks for the player who sent the message, which in some cases is completely impossible to get, unless you want 100+ extra lines in your script. I don't even see why the system should know who sent the message. The same function, but with the option not to include the player who sent the message would be a lot easier to work with. All in all, as I said, in my opinion the filtering system is far from perfect. I do hope the developing team takes some parts of what I've just written in consideration.
COMMUNlST_MANlFESTO
#209356841Thursday, February 09, 2017 6:53 PM GMT

Support, a friend's college teacher is actually a clothes and hat mod, who said roblox is ruining their own game by trying too hard to "Protect Childrens' Saftey" They should Downgrade it, have separate sites for languages (which would be hard and unfun. As I have some French and Italian Friends in real life who play ROBLOX.) or remove it and make roblox a more mature game, like have 2 seperate sites, one for 13 or under, and one for 13+. don't let your kids w̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ PLAY this!
SparkeyFlarkey
#209358758Thursday, February 09, 2017 7:36 PM GMT

Support Communication in roblox has become # living hell
krullenboy11
#209424599Friday, February 10, 2017 6:56 PM GMT

It even filters harmless parts of the post I just made, one only a letter, another one a word with 2 letters.

of     1