Here are a few things I want to see on this website. If you have any suggestions, just tell me and I'll see if I can add it on or something. If you don't support one of these, at least tell me which one you don't like because you need to at least like one of these.
1. New currency that doesn't cost any money. I know this topic is dead and everything because TIX got removed long ago and nobody cares anymore, but really. ROBLOX players despise noobs for being noobs, but they don't know that if there was some sort of new currency that didn't cost any real money, nobody would look like a noob. Back when TIX were still things, people could play ROBLOX and get TIX for it. Then, they would use that TIX to make themselves look non-noob-like. Boom. No noobs. No complainers. ROBLOX gets more money because people want to play to get more TIX. I don't even care if this new currency isn't TIX, I just want something that doesn't make you waste real money. All of the noobs these days are actually really smart because they don't waste their dollars on virtual money.
2. Remove or at least fix the safe chat system. I don't want to sound like one of those 6-year old ROBLOX players who only use the fourms to complain about this topic, so I'll just leave that there. Really, though, fix it. It's gotten out of hand.
3. The ability for NBC players to sell their things. I have a friend who had BC and used it to become one of the coolest traders I know. His BC expired, though, and he is sad that he can't sell any of his awesome limited items. Just like idea 1, this would help people not look like noobs anymore. NBC people could sell their limited items that got really expensive over time to get money. They can then use the money to make themselves pros without the use of BC. I saw this on another thread and I really agree with it, so I really wanted to add this one on the list.
4. The ability for players, BC and NBC, noob and pros alike, to give their items to their friends for free. This sounds extremely stupid, and yes, it would open up a new variety of chances for hackers and scammers, but it would be awesome if it got used correctly. I have lots of ROBLOX friends who I know in real life. They are all noobs, so I would not be their friend if I didn't know them in real life. Anyways, I told them that I would give them my items if I could, and they seemed really happy about it. I was a big noob back then, and got myself a bunch of useless garbage that I would never use or wear for more than 5 seconds. It would be great to be able to finally get rid of those things, and also give them away to my noob friends who really want to have them. Sure, you can just set up a trade and make the other person pay $1 or something small, but I want to be able to give items that are not limited for free to NBC players, something that trading doesn't do. This seems like something that would fit perfectly in ROBLOX.
5. Last one, now. ROBLOX just recently changed the thumbnails for a bunch of games. Previously, you were allowed to leave your camera angle any way you wanted in edit mode, and then that camera angle would become the game's thumbnail. Now, though, if you don't upload the game's thumbnail manually by uploading one of the files on your computer, ROBLOX sets it to a default thumbnail. So many amazing games on ROBLOX did not manually set their thumbnail, and now their games look like they were made by 4-year olds because they have the default thumbnail, This changes everything for the worst, it is completely useless, and it needs to be removed.
Sorry for triggering some of you guys.