of     1   

Funkylegoman
#209424087Friday, February 10, 2017 6:43 PM GMT

ROBLOX, It's time to stop. Since you replaced the old, compact Catalog i noticed that you missed out a detail. - Time a certain item was updated (unless you want a dumbed down Year or Month AGO when hovering over the item in the Catalog) - Time a certain item was CREATED I, for one, have used this feature a lot to determine how long the item could possibly stay on-sale according to some known facts while saving up for the item. And i delt with that update. But then you made it worse, you replaced the ROBLOX Player / User search. Now we have this wide box that's easy on the eyes presenting the name, avatar picture and 'Add Friend' or 'Chat' button according to Friendship status with said user so you could fit multiple on one page of User / Player search. I personally have no problem with that, but once again, i noticed a missing detail. - 'TIME LAST ONLINE' was always helpful to me since some of my friends tend to log on daily, and i wish to speak with them, but they're not offline -- so i check when they were last online and convert the time it says to my time zone's time to determine how many hours ago they were online and come back at about the same time tomorrow to speak with the said user. And it personally bothers me that you have, by trying to make features easy on our eyes, ruined some basics of the said features. - My suggestions on keeping the style but re-adding the features: For the Catalog update, you could simply re-add 'Time updated: MONTH / DAY / YEAR' format and 'Time created: MONTH / DAY / YEAR' format back to the PAGE of the catalog item, not hover-over. For the User / Player search update, you could keep the new, compact style to fit in more User cubes and keep the style, no need to revert it back, but get this -- RE-ADD the last time they were on format somewhere near the avatar picture or below name or so, whatever is most convenient. And for both features, You could attempt to make it display time in your Timezone. For example - like you did for the Chat. If you were to send a message in the chat it would tell you what time you / the user you're texting sent the chat message before the message - and it displays it in your Timezone. Try to do the same with the 2 previously iterated features and you would make another ROBLOXian feel fulfilled.
Funkylegoman
#209425000Friday, February 10, 2017 7:04 PM GMT

bump.
Funkylegoman
#209425630Friday, February 10, 2017 7:22 PM GMT

bump; again.
WeeForon
#209425912Friday, February 10, 2017 7:30 PM GMT

Support?

of     1