of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Winsome_Wasp
#210069256Sunday, February 19, 2017 1:21 AM GMT

Please fill in all the ###nks, and if you Character does not apply to the ###t, explain why in detail. For an example if they don't have a name. Explain in detail why they were never given a name and/or forgot there name. {Please answer to the best of your ability, the more you know about your character the better for you and the better for the group!} Please send this to "WOVApplications" ---------------- Legal Name: Surname: Alter-Ego Name: Gender: Age: Nationality: Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral : ---------------- Eye Color: Hair Color: Height: Physical Imperfections: Fashion Choice: Skin Color: ---------------- Likes: Dislikes: Fears: Personal Beliefs: ---------------- Personality Traits: Personality Flaws: Personality Perfections: ---------------- Powers: Weaknesses: Strengths: ---------------- {Please give full answers.} How did they get there powers? How did there parents treat them? How did you deal with the ###t you received? How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? ---------------- Mind Sets: If you are given a task that involves force, how would you respond to that task? If you are approached by people who are taunting you, how would you deal with that situation? If you walk upon a situation that involves someone else's pain, how would you deal with the situation? Group : https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2962831
SanoSauro
#210071691Sunday, February 19, 2017 1:55 AM GMT

Legal Name: Sano Sauro Surname: Sano Sauro Alter-Ego Name: Red Gender: Male Age: 16 Nationality: American Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral : Hero ---------------- Eye Color: Blue/Red Hair Color: Black and white Height: 6'4" Physical Imperfections: None. Fashion Choice: A black and white suit. Skin Color: Slight tan ---------------- Likes: Purity, equality, having fun, pushing himself./The vision Dislikes: Evil, unbalance, things of little purpose./Anything detrimental to the vision. Fears: Losing those close to him, and of being the cause of that loss./Nothing Personal Beliefs: Everyone is inherently evil, but has good within them./Anything that impedes the ###ion must be annihilated. ---------------- Personality Traits: Kind of quirky, smart, wise, deep, fun, funny./none Personality Flaws: Slow to anger, but when it comes, it abounds. Easily dismissive and sometimes hard on others./Heartless Personality Perfections: Kindness, purity, joy, love, and hope./None ---------------- Powers: Hardlight flowing within him, and ### unfortunate ability for ## ##I.##o take over, make his eyes glow red, and become a heartless machine that will serve the vision. Has the ability to blast hardlight out of hands with enough force to knock others back. Has the ability to burst hardlight out of feet in order to either jump round 45 feet in the air or to have a short, one-time burst of speed. Has the ###lity to make objects float. Has the ###lity to create a hardlight shield. Has two hardlight swords. Weaknesses: AI. Strengths: Smart, friendly. ---------------- {Please give full answers.} How did they get there powers? He designed the swords himself after discovering hardlight. He then injected himself with hardlight to give himself most of the other powers. He also designed the hardlight shield. His dad, when he was five, implanted a chip into his head that made him under full control of an A.I. c##p if he deviated from the vision, or if the chip deemed it necessary for the survival of the vision. How did there parents treat them? Mother died at childbirth. Father was busy with business. How did you deal with the gift you received? End up, under the control of the AI, killing people. How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? Fear me. ---------------- Mind Sets: If you are given a task that involves force, how would you respond to that task? Use only the force that is necessary, no more. If I reveal too much, a stronger opponent won't be surprised in any way by my abilities. If you are approached by people who ### taunting you, how would you deal with that situation? Mock them back and show them why they're wrong. If you walk upon a situation that involves someone else's pain, how would you deal with th###ituation? Depends if I see someone in the immediate vicinity causing the pain. If there is, I will deal with them according to my judgement. If there aren't, then I'll attempt to help the person emotionally.
TinyWindmill
#210126030Sunday, February 19, 2017 6:03 PM GMT

Legal Name: Pauly Surname: Blank Alter-Ego Name: Killer Frost / Jack Frost / Frost Gender: Male Age: 17 Nationality: Amercian / Canadian Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral : Hero ---------------- Eye Color: Light blue Hair Color: Blonde Height: 5'3 Physical Imperfections: Needs glasses Fashion Choice: Clothes needed for winter Skin Color: Light Peach ---------------- Likes: Snow , Cold , Cold foods and deserts Dislikes: Warmness , Summer , Warm foods and deserts Fears: None known Personal Beliefs: No pers###############---------------- Personality Traits: Calm , Straight to the point , Weir########Personality Flaws: Straight to the point Personality Perfections: Calm ---------------- Powers: Cryo manipulation Weaknesses: Extream high heat Strengths: Cold / Near water ---------------- {Please give full answers.} How did they get there powers? Born with them How did there parents treat them? Didnt have parents to grow up with How did you deal with the #####y##################it often How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? Scared but some ####### it ----------------
TinyWindmill
#210170735Monday, February 20, 2017 1:51 AM GMT

Legal Name: Quin#####Surname: None Alter-Ego Name: Pshy#################e Age: 17 Nationality: Amercian Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral : Anti-Hero ---------------- Eye Color: Grey green Hair Color: Blonde Height: 5'2 Physical Imperfections: None yet Fashion Choice: Baggy Skin Color: Light peach ---------------- Likes: Nothng much Dislikes: Rude people Fears: Alone Personal Beliefs: No personal beliefs ---------------- Personality Traits: Quiet and weir##################ws: Quiet and straight to the ###nt Personality Perfections: Sometimes funny ---------------- Powers: Energy Control Weaknesses: Low energy area Strengths: Higher energy area ---------------- {Please give full answers.} How did they get there powers? Born with them How did there parents treat them? Had no parents How did you deal with ### #### you received? Used them alot How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? Feared
galvatron27
#210267423Tuesday, February 21, 2017 2:40 AM GMT

Legal Name:Eris Surname:Peck Alter-Ego Name:Eclipse Gender:Male Age:23 Nationality:American Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral :Neutral ---------------- Eye Color:Ice Blue,Almost Grey Hair Color: Black with White Highlights Height:6'0 Physical Imperfections:Small Scars on his back and shoulders Fashion Choice: Hoodi########################################################################Skin Color:Olive ---------------- Likes: Clothing,Working for his things,Physical and Mental Training,Animals. Dislikes: Bullies(People who fight without meaning),Politics,Media. Fears: Going back to becoming an experiment. Personal Beliefs: To push your limits and become more. ---------------- Personality Traits: Extroverted,Anarchist Personality Flaws: Bipo############onality Perfections:Cynical ---------------- Powers: Energy Manipulation,Magic(Hex Bolts)His Magic did not come to him from genetically but instead from when he was blessed by a drak entity at birth. Weaknesses: If gone to a certain point his powers will consume him and he will be taken over by the "other".(The rune on the back of his hand will tell him at what point he is at by Sparking, glowing or burning him. Strengths: Hand to Hand Comb###########################---------------- {Please give full answers.} How did they get there ########### magic had come from a dark entity #### is still ########### had shown up at ### hospital he was born at and blessed him with abilities separate from ### ones he had normally...He learned multiple fighting styles from his father. How did there parents treat them?:His Mother treated him like every mother should with love and care,Although she still refrained from him at times His father had been ######### never letting him have friends other than his siblings,his father had performed painful experiments on him aswell..The Dark Entity who visited him every night would treat him as a father would teaching him about his magical abilities and making sure that his biological father never went to far. How did you deal with the ###t you received?:He thought that his powers were a curse and a burden to have due to his biological father treating him horribly,until he learned what he could do with them. How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you?:His mother had treated him and his siblings as a ticking time bomb and although she "cared" for them she still made sure to keep distance,His father had treated him as a toy for him to work on and not amazed at him but as an equation he solved. ---------------- Mind Sets: If you are given a task that involves force, how would you respond to that task?:I would use as much force as needed no more no less,A job is A job,an eye for an eye. Although if it was more of a grudge than work he would make sure that the person felt pain and tormented. If you are approached by people ### are taunting you, how would you deal with that ############ would make sure that later on he would make sure that ### person would pay for there mistake of taunting him.. He would make these things happen using his abilities and make sure that he left a scar behind. If you walk upon a situation that involves someone else's pain, how would you deal with the situation:It would not matter unless it was someone close to him such as his brother crow or someone that he would give his life ####### are currently only 4 other people)..Other than that it wouldn't matter unless it was morally wrong and went against his code.
123chomper
#210482511Friday, February 24, 2017 12:39 AM GMT

every thing is space but I'm a anti hero my weakness is clouds powers are space lasers and stuff
roxsauce
#210485464Friday, February 24, 2017 1:22 AM GMT

Name: John | Surname: Sauss | Gender: Boy | Age: 13-14 | Neutral | Eye Color: Blue | Hair Color: Blue | Height: 46.75 | Is bad at hand-to-hand combat | Fashion Choice: SUITS! | Skin Color: White | Likes: sauce bottles and red things | Dislikes: Hes family | Fears: Being around others, being hunted. | Personal Beliefs: "Gods made us like this, they should be the ones to blame." | Personality Traits: Curious, Paranoid | Personality Flaws: Awkward | Personality Perfections: None | Powers: Fire Elemental, Summoning Weapons, that is a flaming sauce bottle gun | Weaknesses: Tricking | Strengths: Focusing the most | John was born with the magic but only at 10 could he use it | Badly, he ran away at 9 | "How did you deal with the ###t you received?" Hashtags, sorry | People fears him | "If you are given a task that involves force, how would you respond to that task?" Attack with no mercy! | "If you are approached by people who are taunting you, how would you deal with that situation?" Fight |"If you walk upon a situation that involves someone else's pain, how would you deal with the situation?" He does not trust anybody, he would get out of there.. |
tylerfire67
#210511467Friday, February 24, 2017 8:32 AM GMT

LegalName: Tyler Surname Stone Alter-Ego Name:Speed Gender:Male Age:19 Nationality:African-American Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral :Hero Hero ---------------- Eye Color:Brown Hair Color:Black Height:5'4 Physical Imperfections:Impulsive Fashion Choice:Hoodies Skin Color:Brown ---------------- Likes:People Friends Dislikes:Spiders Bullies Fears:Spiders Personal Beliefs: ---------------- Personality Traits:Happy,Smart,Cute Personality Flaws:Shy Personality Perfections:Handsome ---------------- Powers:SuperSpeed Super Strength Weaknesses:Ice Strengths Nothing To Run On {Please give full answers.} How did they get there powers? I Got My Power's Because My Parent's Had Them. How did there parents treat them? They Taught Me How To Use Them. How did you deal with the ###t you received? How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? Amazed ----------------deal with the situation? Mind Sets: If you are given a task that involves force, how would you respond to that task? Use Force For The Situation If you are approached by people who are taunting you, how would you deal with that situation? If you walk upon a situation that involves someone else's pain, how would you
timbit440
#210526503Friday, February 24, 2017 2:58 PM GMT

Legal Name:Neptune Surname: metz##### Alter-Ego Name:swords-kill Gender:Male Age:14 Nationality:Canadian Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral :hero ---------------- Eye Color:brown Hair Color:light blue and black Height:5ft Physical Imperfections:none Fashion Choice:black blue and light blue Skin Color:peach ---------------- Likes:seeing ppl happy Dislikes:no cash,heroes and villains Fears:dying?,losing everyone around him,and losing all he's ever had Personal Beliefs:god, ---------------- Personality Traits:works alone,nice,sometimes help ppl Personality Flaws:never asks for help no matter how hard the enemy Personality Perfections:eeeeeeehhhhhhhh ---------------- Powers: can make magic weapons appear out of thin air Weaknesses: blood hates seeing his own blood or others Strengths:fighting,weapon skills ---------------- {Please give full answers.} How did they get there powers? well he asked his parents if he could take martial arts with swords and weapons they said yes the first day they dropped him off there he entered the p#####and nobody was there he wondered where they were he looked around he a saw a sword he picked it up and it was cursed it made a giant explosion of magic it should of killed him but for some reason it #####t so it#g##e##im the powers creating whatever weapon he wants How did there parents treat them? when there parents found out about ### powers they thought he was too dangerous and abandoned him into ### world till he found a nice man ### said he's teach him how to use his powers so he trained at a special dojo of magic and weaponry How did you deal with the ###t you received? at first I was scared of it until the man helped me get control of it he helped me fight evil his name was giza#######the giza#######o How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? ##### all started out amazed until they saw powers in action after I killed an evil monster they all feard me thinking I was too powerful bu### ########ven know how I did it at th########---------------- Mind Sets: If you are given a task that involves force, how would you respond to that task? I do what I can without giving up If you are approached by people who are taunting you, how would you deal with that situation? walk away then when there not looking punch there stupid faces If you walk upon a situation that involves someone else's pain, how would you deal with the situation? ######## them no matter what
DeathSroke88
#210576253Saturday, February 25, 2017 2:51 AM GMT

Legal Name:Viper Surname:Viper Alter-Ego Name:Viper Gender:Male ###### Nationality:American Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral :Hero ---------------- Eye Color:Green Hair Color:Red ######## foot Physical Imperfections:Martial Arts Fashion Choice:Viper Skin Color: Tan ---------------- Likes:Joker Dislikes:Batman Fears:Nothing Personal Beliefs: Vipers always go first ---------------- Personality Traits: Personality Flaws: Personality Perfections: ---------------- Powers:Martial Arts Weaknesses:Batman Strengths: Speed Viper Possin Martial Arts
TinyWindmill
#210630950Saturday, February 25, 2017 5:31 PM GMT

Legal Name: Aiden Surname: King########Alter-Ego Name: Fracture Gender: Male Age: 18 ##Nationality: American / Canadian Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral : Anti-Hero ---------------- Eye Color: Pale Blue Hair Color: Brown Height: 4'11################erfections: None found yet Fashion Choice: Baggy Skin Color: Peach ---------------- Likes: Sweets Dislikes: Spices Fears: Loosing control Personal Beliefs: None ---------------- Personality Traits: Shy , Weird Personality Flaws: Shy , Weird , Quiet Personality Perfections: Quiet ---------------- Powers: Reality Diso########################s control Strengths: Control ---#################{Please give full answers.} How did they get there powers? Born with them How did there parents treat them? Didnt have any How did you deal with the ###t you received? Like it How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? Amazed ---------------- Mind Sets: If you are given a task that involves force, how would you respond to that task? Not be sure how to completely Deal with it If you are approached by people who are taunting you, how would you deal with that situation? Try to them ingore them If you walk upon a situation that involves someone else's pain, how would you deal with the situation? Wouldnt know what to do
TinyWindmill
#210654253Saturday, February 25, 2017 9:55 PM GMT

Legal Name: Aiden Surname: King########Alter-Ego Name: Fracture Gender: Male Age: 18 ##Nationality: American / Canadian Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral : Anti-Hero ---------------- Eye Color: Pale Blue Hair Color: Brown Height: 4'11#####################################sses Fashion Choice: Baggy Skin Color: Peach ---------------- Likes: Sweets Dislikes: Spices Fears: Loosing control Personal Beliefs: None ---------------- Personality Traits: Shy , Weird Personality Flaws: Shy , Weird , Quiet Personality Perfections: Quiet ---------------- Powers: Reality Warping Weakness: Losing control Strengths: Control ---#################{Please give full answers.} How did they get there powers? Born with them How did there parents treat them? Didnt have any How did you deal with the ###t you received? Like it How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? Amazed ---------------- Mind Sets: If you are given a task that involves force, how would you respond to that task? Not be sure how to completely Deal with it If you are approached by people who are taunting you, how would you deal with that situation? Try to them ingore them If you walk upon a situation that involves someone else's pain, how would you deal with the situation? Wouldnt know what to do
TinyWindmill
#210654830Saturday, February 25, 2017 10:02 PM GMT

Legal Name: Aiden Surname: King########Alter-Ego Name: Fracture Gender: Male Age: 18 ##Nationality: American / Canadian Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral : Anti-Hero ---------------- Eye Color: Pale Blue Hair Color: Chest nut borwn Height: 4'11###############ice: Baggy Skin Color: Peach ---------------- Likes: Sweets Dislikes: Spices Fears: Loosing control Personal Beliefs: None ---------------- Personality Traits: Shy , Weird Personality Flaws: Shy , Weird , Quiet Personality Perfections: Quiet ---------------- Powers: Reality Warping Weakness: Losing control Strengths: Control ---#################{Please give full answers.} How did they get there powers? Born with them How did there parents treat them? I didnt have any How did you deal with the gift you received? I like it How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? A mix of fear and amazment ---------------- Mind Sets: If you are given a task that involves force, how would you respond to that task? Not be sure how to completely Deal with it If you are approached by people who are taunting you, how would you deal with that situation? Try to them ingore them If you walk upon a situation that involves someone else's pain, how would you deal with the situation? Wouldnt know what to do
TinyWindmill
#210656149Saturday, February 25, 2017 10:16 PM GMT

Legal Name: Parker Surname: Woods Alter-Ego Name: Fracture Gender: Male Age: 17 ##Nationality: Amercian Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral : Hero ---------------- Eye Color: Hazel Hair Color: Chestnut brown Height: 4'10################erfections: Needs glasses to see Fashion Choice: Baggy clothes Skin Color: Peach ---------------- Likes: Kind people , Being corm############ calm Dislikes: Rude people , Being unco########################ing control Personal Beliefs: None ---------------- Personality Traits: Quiet , Shy , Weird , At times bubbly Personality Flaws: Quiet , Shy , Weird Personality Perfections: Quiet , Bubbly at some times ---------------- Powers: Reailty warping Weaknesses: No control : Freaking out / Up set / Overwhelmed Strengths: Control : Calm / Target mind ---------------- {Please give full answers.} How did they get there powers? How did there parents treat them? He didnt grow up with parents How did you deal with the ###t you received? I injo############How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? They where shocked then amazed ---------------- Mind Sets: If you are given a task that involves force, how would you respond to that task? I wouldnt know what to do and mostly just knock him/her/it out If you are approached by people who are taunting you, how would you deal with that situation? Ingore them to the best of my ######## If you walk upon a situation that involves someone else's pain, how would you deal with the situation? I would most likely freak out but atleast try to stay calm
kaden222
#210658839Saturday, February 25, 2017 10:47 PM GMT

Legal: Cristopher 'Cris' Surname: Serna Alter Ego Name:Moonlight Gender:Male Age:12 Nationality:British Faction: Neutral Eye Color:Unusually Silvery Grey Hair color: Brown With a few strands of white in front Height:4'9 PI: Skinny,scar on left cheek Fashion choice:Jackets or other warm clothes PT:Smart,Healthy,Partially athletic PF: Best punching bag for people Personality Perfections: Swordfighting Powers:Capable Of High Energy Moonblasts Weaknesses: Very Emotional Things| Example: Depression Strengths: Night How Powers Were Obtained: I was strolling around at night in a field,I saw a moving shape in the grass, Then a wolf as silver as the moon leaped at me and cut a gash into my left cheek, I ran to a hospital but all they could do was rid of the bleeding,the scar stayed on me ever since Parent Treatment:Well,like a normal boy in a mid class family,of course I was an only child Skip People feared my power,they thought I was a wizard,or a monster, the bullys kept beating me Skip If people were taunting me,I would keep my mind off them,if threatening to hurt me,I would defend If I was involved in a situation like that, I would help the person out the best I could
clanmontgomery
#211130679Friday, March 03, 2017 3:15 AM GMT

legal name: allan surname: the black blur alter-ego name: the black light gender: male a#######nationality: texas Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral : hero eye####or: blue Hair color:black height: 6 ft#5####y#########erfections:none Fashion Choice:casual summer clothes Skin Color:peach sand ---------------- Likes:pizza Dislikes: broc########Fears:darkness and death Personal Beliefs: jewish beliefs ---------------- Personality Traits:a fast runner Personality Flaws:eye sight Personality Perfections: parkour ---------------- Powers:super speed Weaknesses:anything radio active Strengths:any source of light ---------------- {Please give full answers.} How did they get there powers? they were one day###lking in the streets when a huge bright light hit him and knocked out then the next day he woke up with super speed How did there parents treat them? very well How did you deal with the ###t you received? idk How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? they were amazed ---------------- Mind Sets: If you are given a task that involves force, how would you respond to that task?he would refuse and run If you are approached by people who are taunting you, how would you deal with that situation? ingore them and keep going If you walk upon a situation that involves someone else's pain, how would you deal with the situation?he would com and save them form that pain
clanmontgomery
#211132403Friday, March 03, 2017 3:41 AM GMT

legal name: allan surname: the black blur alter-ego name: the black light gender: male a#######nationality: texas Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral : hero eye####or: blue Hair color:black height: 6 ft#5##########################################################mer clothes Skin Color:peach sand ---------------- Likes:pizza Dislikes: broc########Fears:darkness and death Personal Beliefs: jewish beliefs ---------------- Personality Traits:a fast runner Personality Flaws:eye sight Personality Perfections: parkour ---------------- Powers:super speed Weaknesses:anything radio active Strengths:any source of light ---------------- {Please give full answers.} How did they get there powers? they were one day###lking in the streets when a huge bright light hit him and knocked out then the next day he woke up with super speed How did there parents treat them? very well How did you deal with the ###t you received? idk How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? they were amazed ---------------- Mind Sets: If you are given a task that involves force, how would you respond to that task?he would refuse and run If you are approached by people who are taunting you, how would you deal with that situation? ingore them and keep going If you walk upon a situation that involves someone else's pain, how would you deal with the situation?he would com and save them form that pain
corbzilla123
#211167739Friday, March 03, 2017 8:27 PM GMT

Legal Name:’Carbon’ Surname:N/A Alter-Ego Name: Carbon as we#############a##########ot yet really calculated somewhere around 50-70 years of age Nationality:N/A Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral :Neutral but generally leans towards being a Villain. ---------------- Eye Color:Green Hair Color:Has no hair Height: 10’11 Physical Imperfections:Well considering Carbon is a robotic construct, he’s tall? Fashion Choice: Nothing he just wears his normal plating for he is a automaton. Skin Color: Steel? ---------------- Likes: Acid, Using intelligence to solve things, as he thinks that's all you need to win a battle. Dislikes: Brutes, People who are blinded by upholding pure justice. Fears: Failure Personal Beliefs: Carbon believes that people who seek that pure peace and justice. Are close minded people and need to experience just how truly cruel the world is. ---------------- Personality Traits: Prideful, Cold-Hearted for the most part, Mentally efficient. And finally he’s a very cunning person Personality Flaws: He’s extremely prideful which being one of the seven deadly sins could some day even kill him. Personality Perfections: He is a very cunning person and is mentally efficient, so he’s able to make quick decisions without hesitating not to mention he’s a very quick thinker so he’s able to get out of situations efficiently ---------------- Powers: All of Carbons powers are biological meaning he was built with them, Carbon does have a significant amount of strength but uses a technological edge on his opponents instead. Carbon being an automaton has different cores which contain magic energy, when he uses them magic energy is drained from the core and released in a certain type of magic or element which only one core can do an element. And if Carbon wants to change a core he has to fully shut down and get someone to do##t##or him. Carbons current core is a sulfuric acid core which he uses in tune with his tactics. Weaknesses: Carbon isn’t the fastest person around due to being 10’11 but he makes it up with his powers and keen intellect, but a big down-side is that if one of Carbons cores run out he needs someone to manually change it which means he has to fully shut down, which is a huge down-side. Strengths: Carbon is a tactician in combat and uses his technological advantage over others as well as his acid core ---------------- {Please give full answers.} How did they get there powers. They’re biological but he has had to train them to get to where he is now. How did their parents treat them His creator never really spoke to him and just sent him to earth How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you. A bit of both as Carbons acidic core is pretty scary but can be admirable for its strength as well ---------------- Mind Sets: If you are given a task that involves force, how would you respond to that task? Carbon wouldn’t hesitate and deal with it quickly and cunningly as possible.
darknightmare2
#211175545Friday, March 03, 2017 10:55 PM GMT

Legal Name:Dante Surname:esmeraldo Alter-Ego Name:Blackmare Gender:Male Age:30 Nationality:USA/ECUA Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral : Villian ---------------- Eye Color:red Hair Color:red Height:6.1 Physical Imperfections: Fashion Choice:goth/cool/tough Skin Color: White ---------------- Likes:food,music,fighting Dislikes:Bugs Fears: Personal Beliefs: ---------------- Personality Traits:tough Personality Flaws:evil Personality Perfections:motivating ---------------- Powers:crimson scythe Weaknesses:blood loss Strengths:fighting like batman ---------------- {Please give full answers.} How did they get there powers?Born a Demon How did there parents treat them? Abandoned him How did you deal with the ###t you received? Bandit How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? Scared ---------------- Mind Sets: If you are given a task that involves force, how would you respond to that task? No If you are approached by people who are taunting you, how would you deal with that situation? outta my face If you walk upon a situation that involves someone else's pain, how would you deal with the situation? if about to die join me and become a reaper/demon
TinyWindmill
#211175968Friday, March 03, 2017 11:02 PM GMT

Legal Name: Luci######Surname: James Alter-Ego Name: Disarray Gender: Male Age: 18 ##Nationality: American Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral : Hero ---------------- Eye Color: Hazel Hair Color: Chesnut Brown Height: 5'8 ####Physical Imperfections: Not fast / Speed wise Fashion Choice: Baggy clothes Skin Color: Light Peach ---------------- Likes: Peace , Foucs , Quiet , Solitude Dislikes: Loudness , Things out of order , Annoyances Fears: Losing controls , Hurting others when not meaning to Personal Beliefs: That will always keep control of powers and self ---------------- Personality Traits: Shy , Quiet , Awkward Personality Flaws: Awkward Personality Perfections: Quiet ---------------- Powers: Reailty Warping Weaknesses: Lose of control and freaking out Strengths: Calm , collected , and in control of powers and self ---------------- {Please give full answers.} How did they get there powers? He was born with the powers but then soon kicked in at the age of 4 ###How did there parents treat them? He wasn't raise by parents and he lived on his own How did you deal with the gift you received? He wasnt normaly used to them because of the young age he got the power at but as time progressed he got used and more skilled with the ######## How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? He didnt like to show them in fear they would hate him and even freak him out making him out and make him possible hurt them ---------------- Mind Sets: If you are given a task that involves force, how would you respond to that task? I would seize up and a few minuets / seconds later I would finnaly use force that the tasked was asked of me If you are approached by people who are taunting you, how would you deal with that situation? I would ingore them to the best of my abai#######just run away and try to calm myself If you walk upon a situation that involves someone else's pain, how would you deal with the situation? I would freeze up again like before and would take me even longer to get used to it
XxDual_IlluminaXx
#211183375Saturday, March 04, 2017 1:10 AM GMT

---------------- Legal Name:Ryan Surname: The controller Alter-Ego Name: W0lf Gender: Male Ag######## Nationality:Ireland Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral : Anti Hero ---------------- Eye Color: Crystal-like Blue Hair Color: Red Height: 6.7 ###h##########erfections: Left leg Heavily damaged Fashion Choice: Light blue Hoodie Khakis and white shoed Skin Color:White ---------------- Likes: Technology Dislikes:Work Fears: spiders Personal Beliefs: He believes all people with powers should be treated equally as a normal human being, as he thinks its not their fault. ---------------- Personality Traits: Nice, Smart, Funny Personality Flaws: inte############ Personality Perfections: Know-It-all ---------------- Powers: Mind Manipulation Weaknesses: Stupid People And Strong people Strengths: Smart people And teleportation powered people ---------------- ####night when Ryan Was At his house with his friend trying to see if he could manipulate him with his mind he tried looking at something called X-F A##Serum which was a substance which allowed living things brains to use other peoples brains in a way that seemed impossible he drank it and f#######minutes after trying he got his friend to make him a sandwich with his mind Ryan was ASTONISHED which had never happened before ---------------- Ryan's parents never cared for him they bought him a few things like a PC and let him take care of himself His real best friend was a stuffed wolf he had over his childhood. His dad was a fireman always out on duty His mom was a nurse in the ER They never had a real connection it was him and his wolf against the world alone. ---------------- Ryan has no responsibility with the gift he uses it to control others because he thinks that they have to listen to him because he knows all the people look down at him so he thinks this power is his chance to make his life something better. ---------------- Amazed ---------------- He wouldn't use any force Ryan is too lazy to use his powers for a task using many force Ryan would do a task using minimum force. ---------------- He would take control of them and make them say they are wrong. -#################Ryan Would go into their mind and find the source of the pain if someone caused this pain Ryan would find them and hammer them with questions and look in their mind to see why they did it if. If the person did it Ryan would emotionally comfort someone if its bad Ryan would call the ER and most likely speak to his mom again. ---------------- So That's my thing So if you find this acceptable please accept if not re send it with the errors marked I will happily correct them I would do anything to join I love RP so the reason I used Ryan in third person is because I'm not Ryan YET So Once I am Ryan ill due my best to fulfill my t#######s an Anti-Hero Ryan is one of those###responsible people Thanks for reading, Please do accept! Signed ##################
OfficialDopey
#211187880Saturday, March 04, 2017 2:35 AM GMT

Legal Name: Christan Surname: Gear Alter-Ego Name: Gear Knife Gender: Male Age: ## Nationality: American Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral : Villian ---------------- Eye Color: Brown Hair Color: Red Height: Tall Physical Imperfections: Clumsy Fashion Choice: Plaid Skin Color: Pale ----------------More to come!
OfficialDopey
#211189005Saturday, March 04, 2017 2:54 AM GMT

Likes: Knives Dislikes: Anything cute Fears: Children Personal Beliefs: After life ---------------- Personality Traits: Rude Personality Flaws: Usually Annoyed Personality Perfections: Can slice anything in half with any knives ---------------- Powers: He can start a hurricane and any storms Weaknesses: Light being shining in his eyes Strengths: Attention ---------------- How did they get there powers? He got his powers by when his parents died in a hurricane, after that he almost died from the hurricane as well but instead he got storm powers. How did there parents treat them? His parents treated him like a spoiled brat for example, he got everything he wanted for his birthday and Christmas. How did you deal with the ###t you received? Fight them. How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? They feared my power people that I was near had to leave because of me. Mind Sets: If you are given a task that involves force, how would you respond to that task? I will accept that task. I'm up to any challenge. If you are approached by people who are taunting you, how would you deal with that situation? Start using my powers or knives on them If you walk upon a situation that involves someone else's pain, how would you deal with the situation? I will ignore the situation, I honestly don't care.
jhills06
#211189347Saturday, March 04, 2017 2:59 AM GMT

Legal Name: Surname: Alter-Ego Name: Gender: Age: Nationality: Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral : Villain ---------------- Eye Color: Blue Hair Color: Blonde Height: 5'3 Physical Imperfections: None Fashion Choice: Anything "Normal" Skin Color: White ---------------- Likes: Video Games, Guns, Unicorns. Dislikes: Heros, Villains that hate him. Fears: Dieing, RPGs, and Non deadly Unicorns. Personal Beliefs: None ---------------- Personality Traits: Strange, Deadly, and Computer Geek Personality Perfections: Good at using guns, riding Unicorns, and good at Tech ---------------- Powers: Cyborg Arm (Shoots Electricity Orbs) Weaknesses: Disarming Tech, Concusion bombs (Stops Cyborg Arm] Strengths: ---------------- {Please give full answers.} How did they get there powers? He learned that tech could be used for bad, so he made a Cyborg arm which took him years. Thats when he achieved success because he couldn't die from ageing How did there parents treat them? As if he was 4 How did you deal with the ###t you received? He realized he could destroy his parents so he did. How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? Amazed ---------------- Mind Sets: If you are given a task that involves force, how would you respond to that task? Just do the task. If you are approached by people who are taunting you, how would you deal with that situation? Blast them If you walk upon a situation that involves someone else's pain, how would you deal with the situation? If hero: lets him suffer, If Respectable Villain: Helps them
QuasiliusYT
#211221829Saturday, March 04, 2017 4:59 PM GMT

Legal name: Harry Surname: Harry Glint Alter-Ego name: Qua Gender: Male Age: 17#######################Hero Eye Color: Sky Blue Hair color: Dark Brown Height: goes in hashtags Fashion Choice: Futuristic Skin Color: White Likes: Good Drummer and Piano Player Dislikes: none Fears: Spiders and Deadly things Personal Beliefs: Martians are real Personality Traits: Helpful and Kind Personality Flaws: Never Doing wrong notes on piano and drumming Personality Perfections: Piano, Drumming, and humming his favorite songs Power: Mind Manipulation (controlling and moving things with his mind) Weaknesses: Knife(s) in the heart/head, Horrible TV Shows Got powers from a hat made in 60#########Parents treated him like a he was a mess People looked at him and was amazed If I was in a task with force, I would go on quietly and respond solemnly If I approached people taunting me, I would go on and ignore them. If I walk upon a situation with someone else's pain, I would deal with it like helping him/her.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right