chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

Saraa54739
#211228249Saturday, March 04, 2017 6:32 PM GMT

Legal Name:Ashley. Surname:Woodstone. Alter-Ego Name:SuperAsh Gender:Female. Age:16 years old. Nationality:Canadian. Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral :Hero. ---------------- Eye Color:Light Brown. Hair Color:Pink. Height:6,1. Physical Imperfections:Hate her body. Fashion Choice:Old time. Skin Color: Beige. ---------------- Likes:Helping peopole and books. Dislikes:Avocado. Fears:To die. Personal Beliefs: That people can come back to life ---------------- Personality Traits:Funny, Always ready to help and Personality Flaws: Personality Perfections:Help people. Makes you happy. ---------------- Powers:Fly and black magic. Weaknesses:Fire. Strengths:Can take a big rock in her hands and throw it away. ----------------
Saraa54739
#211228788Saturday, March 04, 2017 6:39 PM GMT

How did they get there powers? She saw her parents died infront of her by a misterious body. She spend all the time with her grandma Nancy. The 13 may 2009 she'd remember when her parents died and a lighting hit her right in her heart and she'd start having SuperPowers How did there parents treat them? They were really good and very kind but once the father slapped the mom Rosalyne and Ashley was really sad. How did you deal with the ###t you received? She was confused first but day by day she know how to use her power. How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? They we're amazed because Ashley was the lover of everybody and everybody loves her.
Vilrex
#211233817Saturday, March 04, 2017 7:59 PM GMT

Legal Name: Arin Surname: Kidwell Alter-Ego Name: Red Phantom Gender: Male Age: 19 ##Nationality: Canada Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral : Neutral ---------------- Eye Color: Maroon Hair Color: Brown Height: 6'3 ###Physical Imperfections: Skinny, weak. Fashion Choice: Normal Skin Color: White ---------------- Likes: Food Dislikes: Insects, bugs Fears: Hurting those who are close Personal Beliefs: There is no end to crime ---------------- Personality Traits: Calm, doesn't panic much.. etc. Personality Flaws: Hand to hand combat, memories. Personality Perfections: None. ---------------- Powers: Fast, Fire powers. Weaknesses: Water. Strengths: Burning and melting others. ---------------- {Please give full answers.} How did they get there powers? A: When Arin was younger.. School ended and he decided to hang out with his friends for a bit.. There was this abandoned lab he went into, he saw a strange man in a black jacket.. Arin stood there while his friends got scared and ran.. The man rushed at him injecting him with this unknown stuff Arin didn't know about.. When he woke up, he was in a van.. Arin got scared and screamed, which activated a powerful fire blast.. He wasn't hurt, but the mysterious people did and some innocent people. Arin got scared and ran to his house. How did there parents treat them? A: Good, because they were scared of Arin. How did you deal with the ###t you received? A: Arin was amazed, but the other people hated Arin, he decided to hide it for now. How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? A: They were frightened. ---------------- Mind Sets: ? If you are given a task that involves force, how would you respond to that task? A: I'd weaken them and take them to someone else who could do something about them, it depends I guess. If you are approached by people who are taunting you, how would you deal with that situation? A: Walk away. If you walk upon a situation that involves someone else's pain, how would you deal with the situation? A: I'd rush to them and send help as soon as possible.
Senriok
#211237048Saturday, March 04, 2017 8:47 PM GMT

Legal Name: Senriok Surname: Tet Alter-Ego Name: Senriok Gender: boy Age: ## Nationality: Turkey Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral : ---------------- Eye Color: Blue Hair Color: Dark Brown Height: goes in hashtags Physical Imperfections: Fashion Choice: Viking Helm Skin Color: White ---------------- Likes: Roblox and ##### games Dislikes: Boring stuff Fears: Tattle Tail Personal Beliefs:I dont ####### in stuff ---------------- Personality Traits: Average Personality Flaws: Playing ROBLOX Personality Perfections: Walking ---------------- Powers: Giant Beam and flying Weaknesses: School Strengths: none How did they get there powers? When i was born How did there parents treat them? Nicely How did you deal with the ###t you received? i did nothing How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? amazed
beastlykicks
#211241637Saturday, March 04, 2017 9:50 PM GMT

---------------- Legal Name: Mark####m##### Surname:Mark Alter-Ego Name:Dark dragon Gender:boy Ag######## Nationality: Chinese Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral : Neutral ---------------- Eye Color:Blue Hair Color:brown Heig##############sical Imperfections:Flipping Fashion Choice:Motor jacket, jeans,green shirt Skin Color:Tan ---------------- Likes:Cars, sports, beef Dislikes:Well-done steak, Fears:Godzilla Personal Beliefs: None ---------------- Personality Traits:unforgiving, brave, outgoing, wild Personality Flaws:Unforgiving, a bit crazy Personality Perfections:Brave,outgoing, cooperative ---------------- Powers:Shooting lasers, shapeshifter, and controlling minds and metals Weaknesses:Lemons, Crzm###########engths:Shooting lasers, shapeshifting ---------------- {Please give full answers.} How did they get there powers? Trying to fix a electric pole How did there parents treat them? OK How did you deal with the ###t you received? Fine How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? amazed and feared(half) ---------------- Mind Sets: If you are given a task that involves force, how would you respond to that task? Go animal and beat them up If you are approached by people who are taunting you, how would you deal with that situation? Punch them in the face If you walk upon a situation that involves someone else's pain, how would you deal with the situation? Talk to them Group : #################################################
MegaManAwesomeFace
#211248082Saturday, March 04, 2017 11:26 PM GMT

Legal Name: Jake Surname: Smit##### Alter-Ego Name: Reaper Gender: Male Age: 14 ## Nationality: America Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral : Villain ---------------- Eye Color: Blue (when transformed red) Hair Color: Black Height: 6 fo#t 4 # Physical Imperfections: None (yet) Fashion Choice: Black hoodies (Dark cape when transformed) Skin Color: Tan ---------------- Likes: Battles that last Dislikes: Easy enemies Fears: Beings of pure light Personal Beliefs: That he should rule, and all who oppose him die. ---------------- Personality Traits: He loves trickery Personality Flaws: He sometimes has moments of sympathy, proving there is still a little good in him. He also will get overconfident. Personality Perfections: He is charming and constantly tricks heroes and outw#######ple to stay free. ---------------- Powers: He can use energy he has stored to summon almost anything made of bones, steal souls that will aid him in battle, and hypnotize. (the last one ###es a lot of power) Weaknesses: sunlight, he only works at night because sunlight weakens the bones and spirits, and completely cancels hypnosis Strengths: Graveyards enhance his power, so does fear of nearby creatures. ---------------- {Please give full answers.} How did they get there powers? He wished for power, then a powerful demon (he didn't know it was one) t####d him abilities for his soul. He wanted to use them for good, but the demon corrupted his soul, so he is now a minion of evil. How did there parents treat them? They were very nice, neither rich or poor, until the demon killed them after Jake sold him his soul. How did you deal with the ###t you received? ...hashtags How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? Extreme fear. ---------------- Mind Sets: If you are given a task that involves force, how would you respond to that task? Summon stolen spirits to do the work for him. If you are approached by people who are taunting you, how would you deal with that situation? Hypnotize them to attack each other. If you walk upon a situation that involves someone else's pain, how would you deal with the situation? He may have sympathy, but otherwise, he would trick them into a very dangerous deal...
sparky129123
#211278151Sunday, March 05, 2017 6:44 AM GMT

[REDACTED]
corbzilla123
#211320765Sunday, March 05, 2017 6:42 PM GMT

Legal Name:'Steel' Surname:'Steel' Alter-Ego Name: Doesn't have one Gender: Male..? Age: N/A Nationality: N/A He's a Automatron Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral : Hero ---------------- Eye Color: Cyan Hair Color: No hair Height: 12'9 Physical Imperfections: Doesn't really have any again He's an Automatron A.K.A Robot Fashion Choice: No cloths he's a robot Skin Color:...Steel? ---------------- Likes: Steel, Kind individuals although he can like the tougher individuals, Enjoys running around with people on his shoulders, Prideful individuals. Dislikes: People who commit horrible crimes with no reasoning behind them, People who insult him and by this i mean he'll punt you. And he usually dislikes people who try to act all mighty. Fears: Loss Of Friends Personal Beliefs: Straight justice as he is a very heroic individual, although he does have exceptions for people and generally doesn't mind you as long as you don't bother him and his friends. ---------------- Personality Traits: Prideful like extremely prideful, Heroic, Very Joyful at times. Friendly for the most part. Personality Flaws: Due to being so prideful he often gets into fights and of course he can't win every fight. Also has extremely low IQ. Personality Perfections: Is very joyful and friendly usually leading to people being friends with him quite easily, of course this doesn't go for everyone. ---------------- Powers: Due to being an Automatron A.K.A Robot these are all biological powers. Super-Strength, can also use cores to harness elemental ability's through magic which can be further explained in-game. Although unlike other Automatrons Steel is able to switch between the cores at will that he currently has though due to being made a particular way. Steel also is very nimble at jumping if that counts as a power as through his titan-like strength he's able to jump off the ground quite high Weaknesses: Steel being 12'9 and quite heavy makes him extremely slow allowing post to attack him if they're even just a normal human making it easy for people to do heavy damage on him. Strengths: Due to his extreme strength he's able to commit most feats normal humans could not given they have powers, he also his an expert at using his cores and is an experienced Close Quarters Combat user. As well as he is experienced at blunt weapons (Axes, Clubs, Hammers Etc.) ---------------- {Please give full answers.} How did they get there powers? They're biological meaning he was created this way although he can still develop his powers more if he does rigorous training. How did there parents treat them? His creator Aaron treated him with respect, Aaron was also very proud of Steel as he was he best Automatron created. How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? People should be amazed by Steel due to his colossal strength and destructive power, but if you're on the receiving end of this that's a different ball game. ---------------- Mind Sets: If you are given a task that involves force, how would you respond to that task? Steel would respond with equal force if possible and try to suppress the situation. If you are approached by people who are taunting you, how would you deal with that situation? Steel would yell at them to stop and if they persisted he'd punt them. If you walk upon a situation that involves someone else's pain, how would you deal with the situation? Steel would try to assist them but if they were someone he didn't particularly like he'd ignore them.
TinyWindmill
#211414891Monday, March 06, 2017 10:41 PM GMT

Legal Name: Luci######Surname: James Alter-Ego Name: Disarray Gender: Male Age: 18 ##Nationality: American Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral : Hero ---------------- Eye Color: Hazel Hair Color: Chesnut Brown Height: 5'8 #####Physical Imperfections: Not fast / Speed wise Fashion Choice: Baggy clothes Skin Color: Light Peach ---------------- Likes: Peace , Foucs , Quiet , Solitude Dislikes: Loudness , Things out of order , Annoyances Fears: Losing controls , Hurting others when not meaning to Personal Beliefs: That will always keep control of powers and self ---------------- Personality Traits: Shy , Quiet , Awkward Personality Flaws: Awkward Personality Perfections: Quiet ---------------- Powers: Mind Control Weaknesses: Lose of abai#######trol and freaking out Strengths: Calm , collected , and in control of powers and self ---------------- {Please give full answers.} How did they get there powers? He was born with the powers but then soon kicked in at the age of 4#####How did there parents treat them? He wasn't raise by parents and he lived on his own How did you deal with the gift you received? He wasnt normaly used to them because of the young age he got the power at #### as time progressed he got used and more skilled with the ######## How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? He didnt like to show them in fear they would hate him and even freak him out making him out and make him possible hurt them ---------------- Mind Sets: If you are given a task that involves force, how would you respond to that task? I would seize up and a few minuets / seconds later I would finnaly use force that the tasked was asked of me If you are approached by people who are taunting you, how would you deal with that situation? I would ingore them to the best of my abai#######just run away and try to calm myself If you walk upon a situation that involves someone else's pain, how would you deal with the situation? I would freeze up again like before and would take me even longer to get used to it
TinyWindmill
#211415769Monday, March 06, 2017 10:54 PM GMT

Legal Name: Luci######Surname: James Alter-Ego Name: Switch Gender: Male Age: 18 ##Nationality: American Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral : Anti-Hero ---------------- Eye Color: Hazel Hair Color: Chesnut Brown Height: 5'8 #####Physical Imperfections: Not fast / Speed wise Fashion Choice: Baggy clothes Skin Color: Light Peach ---------------- Likes: Peace , Foucs , Quiet , Solitude Dislikes: Loudness , Things out of order , Annoyances Fears: Losing controls , Hurting others when not meaning to Personal Beliefs: That will always keep control of powers and self ---------------- Personality Traits: Shy , Quiet , Awkward Personality Flaws: Awkward Personality Perfections: Quiet ---------------- Powers: Mind Control Weaknesses: Lose of control power and freaking out Strengths: Calm , collected , and in control of powers and self ---------------- {Please give full answers.} How did they get there powers? He was born with the powers but then soon kicked in at the age of 4#####How did there parents treat them? He wasn't raise by parents and he lived on his own How did you deal with the gift you received? He wasnt normaly used to them because of the young age he got the power at #### as time progressed he got used and more skilled with the ######## How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? He didnt like to show them in fear they would hate him and even freak him out making him out and make him possible hurt them ---------------- Mind Sets: If you are given a task that involves force, how would you respond to that task? I would seize up and a few minuets / seconds later I would finnaly use force that the tasked was asked of me If you are approached by people who are taunting you, how would you deal with that situation? I would ingore them to the best of my abai#######just run away and try to calm myself If you walk upon a situation that involves someone else's pain, how would you deal with the situation? I would freeze up again like before and would take me even longer to get used to it
TinyWindmill
#211550236Wednesday, March 08, 2017 11:24 PM GMT

Legal Name: Luci######Surname: James Alter-Ego Name: Switch Gender: Male Age: 18 ##t#############rican Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral : Anti-Hero ---------------- Eye Color: Hazel Hair Color: Chesnut Brown Height: 5'8 ######Physical Imperfections: Not fast / Speed wise Fashion Choice: Baggy clothes Skin Color: Light Peach ---------------- Likes: Peace , Foucs , Quiet , Solitude Dislikes: Loudness , Things out of order , Annoyances Fears: Losing controls , Hurting others when not meaning to Personal Beliefs: That will always keep control of powers and self ---------------- Personality Traits: Shy , Quiet , Awkward Personality Flaws: Awkward Personality Perfections: Quiet ---------------- Powers: Mind Control Weaknesses: Lose of control power and freaking out Strengths: Calm , collected , and in control of powers and self ---------------- {Please give full answers.} How did they get there powers? He was born with the powers but then soon kicked in at the age of 4##############here parents treat them? He wasn't raise by parents and he lived on his own How did you deal with the gift you received? He wasnt normaly used to them because of the young age he got the power at ##### as time progressed he got used and more skilled with the ######## How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? He didnt like to show them in fear they would hate him and even freak him out making him out and make him possible hurt them ---------------- Mind Sets: If you are given a task that involves force, how would you respond to that task? I would seize up and a few minuets / seconds later I would finnaly use force that the tasked was asked of me If you are approached by people who are taunting you, how would you deal with that situation? I would ingore them to the best of my abai#######just run away and try to calm myself If you walk upon a situation that involves someone else's pain, how would you deal with the situation? I would freeze up again like before and would take me even longer to get used to it
rinna687
#212191907Friday, March 17, 2017 11:59 PM GMT

Please answer to the best of your ability, the more you know about your character the better for you and the better for the group!} Please send this to "WOV#########################################al name: Unknown Surname: Unknown Alter-Ego Name: Ruby Gender: has none Age: 170 ###ng for her/his type) Nationality: alien Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral :villain ---------------- Eye Color:dark red Hair Color: dark burgundy Height: 3 ft#1########## Physical Imperfections: short, but ment to be Fashion Choice:yellow glasses Skin Color: light red, but not pink ---------------- Likes: yellow diamond, home################es has a spot for jasper in her/his heart Dislikes:rose quartz and other crystal gems Fears: blue agate, steven Personal Beliefs: "earth is nothing, earth is a small, puny, helpless, garbage planet" ---------------- Personality Traits: furious when others wont follow her orders Personality Flaws: very gullible some times Personality Perfections: natural leader ---------------- Powers: fire, can summon a sword from her gem Weaknesses: water, rose quartz, crystal gems Strengths: speed, lava/fire powers ---------------- {Please give full answers.} How did they get there powers? made with them. How did there parents treat them? dose not have parrents, but her/his diamond treated her and her crew (its easier to just use her) as a warrior. How did you deal with the ###t you received? im sorry, tags :| How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? steven was in fear when i tried to burn him, and when i tried to shatter the crystal gems ---------------- Mind Sets: If you are given a task that involves force, how would you respond to that task? if it was from my diamond, i would simply do what she/h######d, if it was from a higher rank gem the same thing, but if it was a human, lower ranked gem or crystal gem she would say, NEVER YOU ###############If you are approached by people who are taunting you, how would you deal with that situation? burn them or try to, or i would report them to the diamonds. If you walk upon a situation that involves someone else's pain, how would you deal with the situation? if human in the human zoo i would call an amethyst to come help them. other gem, simply report to the diamonds, and a crystal gem, nothing.
darkbladeninja87
#212204049Saturday, March 18, 2017 2:36 AM GMT

---------------- Legal Name: Jack Seren Surname: Jack Seren Alter-Ego Name:Cold Gender:male Age:21 Nationality:Australian Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral :Neutral ---------------- Eye Color:Hazel Hair Color:Brown Height:6'3 Physical Imperfections: Born With the ability to not move right hand Fashion Choice: Winter Clothes Skin Color: Pale ---------------- Likes: Money,Trust,and power Dislikes Liars, Doctors Fears:Snakes Personal Beliefs: that a job means no harm ---------------- Personality Traits: insane,brutal,Trigger happy Personality Flaws:insane,procrastination Personality Perfections:low mentality, patience ---------------- Powers:runs 25 mph, feels and receives 10% of any damage taken Weaknesses:poison,lightning,snakes Strengths:weapons,physics,hand-eye coordination ---------------- {Please give full answers.} How did they get there powers? they where born slightly insane till there parents left them all alone in the Australian outback How did there parents treat them? they treated him horribly How did you deal with the ###t you received? he dealt with his insanity by using it so he could easy become a bounty hunter How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? they feared him with his high skill with weapons and insanity ---------------- Mind Sets: If you are given a task that involves force, how would you respond to that task? he would stalk his task until he knows their weakness and kill them If you are approached by people who are taunting you, how would you deal with that situation? tell them to stop or go from 0 force to 100 quick If you walk upon a situation that involves someone else's pain, how would you deal with the situation? if it was his only friend he would protect him but if its any random person he wouldn't care
PurpleXray
#212403427Monday, March 20, 2017 1:04 PM GMT

Legal Name: Ray Surname: Foster Alter-Ego Name: The Blur [Skilled] Gender: Male Age: 25 ## Nationality: Irish Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral : Villain ---------------- Eye Color: Green Hair Color: White Height: 5'4" ####Physical Imperfections: Insane Fashion Choice: Red Suit, White Gauntlets, Red Goggles, White Boots, White Emblem on chest in the shape of an upside-down triangle. Skin Color: Pale ---------------- Likes: Speed, Other's Fear, and Money Dislikes: Heroes and Being in a Mental Hospital Fears: The Mental Hospital, the creature he starts seeing a sort of rat person hybrid Personal Beliefs: Everyone could rise up and stop me, but they rely too much on h##oes. ---------------- Personality Traits: Agile, Comic, Talkative Personality Flaws: Insane Personality Perfections: Genius ---------------- Powers: Speed Weaknesses: the Mental Hospital, Rat Person Strengths: Speed over Strength ---------------- {Please give full answers.} How did they get there powers? As a scientist, they get electrocuted by a malfunctioning experiment. After waking up, he's driven mad. And he only discovers his powers at a mental hospital, where he sees a "rat man" multiple times, and runs away faster than ever before. He trains while hiding, until finally he is ready, and he goes out into the city to cause chaos and anarchy. How did there parents treat them? Tyler and Holland Foster where the nicest parents you could ask for. But they were killed in a car crash, while he was at his house with his babysitter. How did you deal with the gift you received? He dealt with it by easily stealing from others, then beginning to start fights by punching a guy who has their back turned to another. How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? They feared him...good... ---------------- Mind Sets: If you are given a task that involves force, how would you respond to that task? Speed past and quickly punch he/she/all of them. If you are approached by people who are taunting you, how would you deal with that situation? Throw them in an all-out brawl with each other and watch the fight. If you walk upon a situation that involves someone else's pain, how would you deal with the situation? Laugh maniacally at them, he doesn't care about Civilians or Heroes.
QuasiliusYT
#214347189Friday, April 14, 2017 8:36 PM GMT

Legal Name: Blak######n#######Sur###############Alter-Ego Name: Vort########Gender: Male Age: 17 Nationality: Turkish Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral : Hero ---------------- Eye Color: Deep Blue Hair Color: Brown Height: 15 f## ##Fashion Choice: Futuristic Skin Color: Inst#############te ---------------- Likes: Gaming Dislikes: Being told to do something Fears: Slugs, anything slimy Personal Beliefs: God, Impossible is possible ---------------- Personality Traits: Low-Tempered Personality Flaws: His hair never gets messed up Personality Perfections: Targeting ---------------- Powers: Plasma laser beam Weaknesses: Insults Strengths: Courage, Determination ---------------- {Please give full answers.} How did they get there powers? He got his powers from an engineering scientist, after a huge beam hit down####h##.####How did there parents treat them? His parents treated him like he's just nothing. (rude) How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? Other people looked at me with my powers as if they were frightened and were amazed. ----------------
QuasiliusYT
#214428276Saturday, April 15, 2017 6:39 PM GMT

---------------- Legal Name: Quasi McJane Surn####################################### ### Gender: Male Age: 15################################## Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral : Hero ---------------- Eye Color: Deep Blue Hair Color: Lava Red Fashion Choice: Rainbow Omega Top Hat, Shaggy 2.0, Penguin Hoodie, Golden Pendant. Skin Color: Complete White ---------------- Likes: Peace Dislikes: War Fears: War Personal Beliefs: Impossible is possible. War means nothing, it means a waste of lives. ---------------- Personality Traits: Low-Tempered, Mostly feels blue. Personality Flaws: His hair NEVER gets messed. Personality Perfections: Targeting. ---------------- Powers: Morphing and guns. Weaknesses: Insults. Strengths: Compliments. Determination. And courage. ---------------- {Please give full answers.} How did they get there powers? At the age of 10, he###ts his powers which randomly came. How did there parents treat them? His parents treated him like a normal child, except they were too nice. How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? Other people looked at me amazed. ----------------
QuasiliusYT
#214428329Saturday, April 15, 2017 6:40 PM GMT

I didn't mean for the first one.
temmiesky
#217110216Monday, May 22, 2017 9:13 PM GMT

[REDACTED]
TinyWindmill
#217293222Thursday, May 25, 2017 11:39 PM GMT

Legal Name: Lùcio Sur ###e#####gs alter-Ego Name: Beat Gender: Male Age: 18 ## Nationality: Brazillian Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral : Anti - Hero ---------------- Eye Color: Black Hair Color: Brown Height: 5'3 ##################e###################### Fashion Choice: Free runner clothes Skin Color: Brown ---------------- Likes: Music Dislikes: Silence Fears: Death and such Personal Beliefs: Can do anything if mind is put to it ---------------- Personality Traits: Bubbly, outgoing, shy around new people, Personality Flaws: Shy around new people, Awkward at times Personality Perfections: Outgoing, Fine around people that are friends, family, ect ---------------- Powers: Absolute Kine############################fused Strengths: On track and easily solved problems ---------------- {Please give full answers.} How did they get there powers? I gained my powers at birth How did there parents treat them? The left him at the doorstep of another families house How did you deal with the ###t you received? I just played with it in my room and hid it anywhere else How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? They never knew I had powers ---------------- Mind Sets: If you are given a task that involves force, how would you respond to that task? Id restrain myself and get over with it as quickly as possible If you are approached by people who are taunting you, how would you deal with that situation? Id try and run away from them If you walk upon a situation that involves someone else's pain, how would you deal with the situation? Id try not to get very involved
QuasiliusYT
#218133749Sunday, June 04, 2017 10:12 AM GMT

---------------- Legal Name: Papyrus Surn################################### Great Papyrus Gender: Male Age: 20 ## Nationality: None Hero / Anti-Hero / Villain or Neutral : Anti-Hero ---------------- Eye Color: Black/Orange Hair Color: No Hair Height: 7 fe#t#################e##################################hion Choice: Red Scarf Skin Color: White ---------------- Likes: Spaghetti, Puzzles Dislikes: Puns Fears: Disbelief Personal Beliefs: You can do better. ---------------- Personality Traits: Opposite of lazy. Determined to catch a human Personality Flaws: Personality Perfections: Making Spaghetti ---------------- Powers: Summoning Bones Weaknesses: Puns Strengths: Determination ---#################{Please give full answers.} How did they get there powers? He was an experiment, so he was basically born with them How did there parents treat them? Like I said, he was an experiment. How did you deal with the ###t you received? Tags. How did other people look at you with your power, did they fear you or amazed by you? They were amazed ----------------
floopy54321
#222733466Saturday, July 29, 2017 10:14 PM GMT

aaa i remember when i used to rp on this this must be a new post because i remember being a hero that could shape shift. the memories are flooding back after stumbling upon this group again
UnconventionalUser
#228307778Saturday, December 02, 2017 12:11 AM GMT

I. Jo s e p h II. J. White III. Faceless/The Masked Man IV. Male V. 34 Northern European He does what benefits him, but his alignment leans towards villain more than neutral. Eye Color: N/A Hair Color: Dark Brown Height: 6'3 Physical Imperfections: No appearent face. Fashion Choice: Longcoat Suit. Skin Color: Black Likes: N/A Dislikes: N/A Fears: Failure Personal Believes: Be a gentleman, failure is not an option. Personality Traits: Charming, quiet, reserved, proper. Flaws: Does not take failure well. Strengths: Maintains Composure. Powers: Mastery, if not already mastered, his power would be Illusion based, he can manipulate shadows, and can insight fear. Weaknesses, he can get messy if he fails, and has no allies, he also is less effective against manipulators of light. Strengths: He is highly resistant to pain, not being injured, but the mental part of injuries. ------ He was bullied a lot when he was in his private school, and found a passion in the dark arts, as an outlet for his pain, he grew adept with dark arts, but when he tried to perform a spell that was far more advanced then he could handle, he ended up losing his face, and became a fragment of his original form. This lack of balance in his soul allowed him to tap into the Void realm, enhancing his abilities in the dark arts. ------- His parents treated him well, although is father was never around, leading to no support in his battle against bullying, which let him to find other ways of support. (Dark arts)------ Could not tell what this question was. ------ He was outcasted from his family by his father at the age of 17, he later returned to kxll his fa#######u###nded up kxlling his mother instead, which drove him even farther into the darkness. ---------------- He would take force if necessary, and perhaps even if it was not needed. ----- Depending, he would either punish them, or ignore them. ----- He would let it continue, unless saving said person was beneficial to him.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2