of     1   

LeBootiful
#210244598Monday, February 20, 2017 10:07 PM GMT

NOTICE: This is not an actual song. This was fan based on the ###e "Undertale" by someone else. LYRICS: Ooo, we break the ###s of attraction Like you’re sent from above Got a case of fishy love Ooo, we’re like a chemical reaction Or a code you can’t debug Got a case of fishy love She’s always turning to violence I’m always turning to science She’s so determined she’s timeless And I’m so nervous I’m silent What if she finds out I’m lying? What if she sends me home crying? Why can’t I just be kawaii? And then I’m like… Baby, baby, baby, you’re so fine Mew mew ki#####u#####ou'll be mine Crushing, crushing, crushing, on Undyne Oh, did I say that out- No, did I say that out loud? Ooo, we break the laws of attraction Like you’re sent from up above Got a case of fishy love Ooo, we’re like an improper fraction Hope this ship gets safe to shore Though I’m really quite unsure DANCE BREAK She’s always turning to violence I’m always turning to science She’s so determined she’s timeless And I’m so nervous I’m silent What if she finds out I’m lying? What if she sends me home crying? Why can’t I just be kawaii? And then I’m like... Baby, baby, baby, you’re so fine Mew mew ki#####u#####ou’ll be mine Crushing, crushing, crushing on Undyne (Undyne singing) And so you shout it out! And so you shout it out loud! Ooo, we’re like warrior in action Fit together like a glove got a case of Alphy love! OOOOH MY GOSH HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STANDING THERE? I’ve been right here the whole time Ok now I want to die Ooo, we break the laws of attraction A duet will maybe do... I invited pappy too! OOoo, it feels good to be included! Smooshed together like a bug!!/Smooshed together like a bug!! Got a case of Fishy love
LeBootiful
#210244806Monday, February 20, 2017 10:09 PM GMT

First Hashtag: Laws Other two (the same): K***y Cut*e You'll
Cyanotic
#210254301Monday, February 20, 2017 11:55 PM GMT

Alphys is hot
plty667
#210254789Tuesday, February 21, 2017 12:01 AM GMT

gr8 lyrics m8 ///

of     1