of     1   

Your_Name
#210262792Tuesday, February 21, 2017 1:44 AM GMT

Now, with nothing but a dirty bag on my##ack I'll take to th###ky fly across th###ap M###ings need room for spreading And I'm ready to soar To the place that I have longed and dreamed for Yea yea yea (yea yea yea) Yea yea yea (yea yea yea) Rock city boy (Rock city boy) Oh baby strum strum I'm breaking down th###alls With my##uitar Oh yeah screaming out Reaching for Just music that's all th###ou need I dedicate this to you straight from me We're really not so different you and me Well just love and we'll dance and we'll sing There's no place that I'd rather be Chasing to be free My perfect dream Yeah yeah yeah, The Rock City Boy (Boy, Boy, Boy) Doesn't matter if we're asleep Doesn't matter if we're awake We will never forget What's at stake! (Shuetube): I wanna believe the singing on beat Most recently is like recess for me Pretty pretty please, no birds and the bees But ecstasy with extra cheese Rhyming rhino sounding like Bono All smacked up with a black jack bottle When I say "h####ou say "hey" I bet you wanna know what I'm really trying to say "Someone who can't sacrifice anything, Can't never change anything."
megesticfirefox
#210266483Tuesday, February 21, 2017 2:27 AM GMT

Is it bad I instantly knew this was a fairy tail opening from the name
Your_Name
#210311675Tuesday, February 21, 2017 8:15 PM GMT

No "Someone ### can't sacrifice anything, Can't never change anything."

of     1